It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making a Youtube channel

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: japhrimu
More Fake News!

Subbed just so I can unsubscribe.

(Jk, lol)

For real, though, good on/for you... I look forward to seeing future vids.

I may do some YouTube living, vicariously through you.

That would be great.

And feel free to unsubsrice as well, I am really just going for attention, rather it be positive or negative.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I think your style will come in time. Just wanted to point out the things that add narration.

Also hoping you will drive someone to do the same with differing views. Perhaps we could get some live chats and debate happening in real time.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I think your style will come in time. Just wanted to point out the things that add narration.

Also hoping you will drive someone to do the same with differing views. Perhaps we could get some live chats and debate happening in real time.

That is my ultimate goal.

I am coming up with an intro video now, where I kind of state what my goal is for the channel.

I basically have three.

1. I want to talk about issues in a way that is accessible to people that arent political junkies like me.

I live in rural PA, and some of the hardest working people I know are carpenters, road workers, truck drivers, mechanics, farmers, etc. They dont have time to look at politics, and many of them have just became political in the last election cycle for the first time.

I want to explain my take on things in simple ways that dont require knowing all the in and outs of the political system, or an extensive viewing of any type of media.

2. I want to have people that I mentioned on the first point on the channel for interviews.

For example, I am blown away to discuss regulations with small family farmers, or truck drivers in the area. I think it would be great to give these people a platform to be able to comfortably discuss their views.

3. I want to have discussions with people that disagree with me. I want to prove that you can be friendly, funny, and respectful to people while having large disagreements.

And thats where I would love people from ats to do live streams, particularly ones that disagree with me.

I think these three areas are where I can seperate myself from other channels, beacuse I dont see much of any of that online.

Now to do that, I need to find a voice, edit better, and do all of the other things discussed on this thread.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

If you get hung up on the intro, there are some really great graphical artists here that my lend you a hand.

I live in rural PA, and some of the hardest working people I know are carpenters, road workers, truck drivers, mechanics, farmers, etc. They dont have time to look at politics, and many of them have just became political in the last election cycle for the first time.

This scenario is echoed throughout the US. With every new career and device that time to focus on other things, especially politics, is reduced.

Those who make their salaries in politics know this well and count on it. Thus why the massive tv/radio campaigns instead of crowds and speeches. Youtube and other media can be an equalizer to cut through the BS however bias still plays a large part and with bias comes inherent blind spots or ignorance. Thus, debate (as you well know) is so important.

For example, I am blown away to discuss regulations with small family farmers, or truck drivers in the area. I think it would be great to give these people a platform to be able to comfortably discuss their views.

I want to have discussions with people that disagree with me. I want to prove that you can be friendly, funny, and respectful to people while having large disagreements.

The current status in the US demands it.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Watched!
Good start. Will keep tuned!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

YOU LOOK NOTHING LIKE BILL HICKS!!!

(Opens can of ohh boy)

I will give it a watch😊

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Well nice to know I got at least one fellow yinzer on board!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Well nice to know I got at least one fellow yinzer on board!

And I won't be a Jag Off😁

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

YOU LOOK NOTHING LIKE BILL HICKS!!!

I wonder how many people spent late nights reading my posts like the intellectual artistry they are, developed a fantastical romantic version of me.

Long blond hair flowing, rippling chest muscles, strong chin line, arguing for truth and knowledge in a world in desperate need of such virtues.

Only to have it shattered by a patchy bearded rotund gentlemen with a passion for salted meat snacks.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

There goes your man-date with Ante

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

There goes your man-date with Ante

Oh please.

Who knows what he looks like under that goofy helmet.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

That's a helmet? I thought his head was egg shaped!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Read every word as the voice of Bill Hicks, comedian theologian.

Soft spot for meat snacks.

Stay true to yourself as always. I have nudes of Augustusmasonicus..

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I have nudes of Augustusmasonicus

Who doesn't at this point?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You're mechanized now..

edit on 27-8-2018 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Should be uploading a video or two in an hour or so.

I promise I will not be posting on ats everytime I do this, but I thought maybe some of the people on here that gave me advice would be able to let me know if I did better or worse.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

It's ok....
Load.. I'll watch as I see fit.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

It's ok....
Load.. I'll watch as I see fit.

Given your last post was referencing intriguing photos of augustus, this comment is all the more frightening.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Videos are up!

One is an introduction of what to expect from the channel. Eventually I will want to do a lot more with it, ad graphics, and totally redo it. But for now, I feel like it gets the message across.

Other video is more of what my normal content will be.

I tried to make it shorter, and get the main point out early in the video.

I also tried raising the camera, and enunciate a little better.

I am about 40% satisfied with them, and would welcome any further advice.
edit on 27-8-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I added a couple new videos as well.

I also wanted to ask anyone once I get a little more established if they would be interested in doing a live stream discussing political issues in the future.

Again, any advice would be appreciated.

(f its mean advice, at least make it funny)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join