It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Breaking news**Mass Shooting at Madden Tournament

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
"What did he shoot me with?" sure seems like an odd question in that moment.
He just got shot ffs. He was shocked and disoriented and most likely in disbelief at what was actually happening.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

My brother in law has four different babies Mama's and he has primary custody of the two youngest. The older two were adopted by relatives And are adults now. It does happen, but most certainly not frequently.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan
You have no idea how many times I wonder that out loud in public at bars, lobbies, workplace e breakrooms, wondering if anyone will even realize the significance and challenge a discussion. It's like those warnings do not even consciously register.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

My sisters youngest was put on anti-depressants, had to sit down with my dad (who lives next door and had his guns, my guns, and his dads guns ) and make him aware of the risks, he was shocked to say the least.

Luckily my niece was a lot stronger than I thought, she turned 18 and went to her doctor and said take me off the drugs I am losing who I am on this stuff, I need to find a better way.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I'm not saying it never happens. I know of a case or two myself, but it doesn't happen very often. Usually, mom is the default option.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join