It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Agent Peter Strzok Decided Which Hillary Emails On Weiner’s Laptop Could Be Examined By FBI

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
**Title edited to fit**

JUST IN: ARROGANT ANTI-TRUMP FBI Agent Peter Strzok Decided Which Hillary Emails On Weiner’s Laptop Could Be Examined By FBI

Fired FBI agent Peter Strzok was more than just an innocent agent who simply didn’t care for presidential candidate Donald J. Trump, he was clearly involved in a plan to ensure Hillary Clinton’s reputation wasn’t damaged by the classified emails found on the laptop of disgraced former Congressman and pedophile, Anthony Weiner, who also happened to be married to Hillary Clinton’s most trusted aide, Huma Abedin.

The other shoe drops...

Not only did Comey lie to Congress and the American people on searching the emails on Weiners laptop, Strzok apparently went all out to protect Clinton as well. Not only did they only search 3k emails out of more than 650k, apparently the search warrant for the laptop emails was written by /Strzok and was worded in such a way that it prohibited the FBI from viewing the emails.

The search warrant was so limited in scope that it excluded more than half the emails New York agents considered relevant to the case. The cache of Clinton-Abedin communications dated back to 2007. But the warrant to search the laptop excluded any messages exchanged before or after Clinton’s 2009-2013 tenure as secretary of state, key early periods when Clinton initially set up her unauthorized private server and later periods when she deleted thousands of emails sought by investigators.

Click link for entire article and supporting news articles.

This is important. A report from several months back detailing what was on wieners laptop showed the laptop contained every single email since 2007. This includes everything Clinton was doing and includes all of the supposedly "lost" emails everyone was trying to get. Because Huma was backing up everything (either knowingly or unknowingly) there is a complete walk thru of what Clinton was up to.

So we are starting to see a pushback now against the FBI/DOJ and their actions. As more and more evidence comes out I think we will see the cabal scream louder and louder Trump-Russia.

I dont believe the distractions by the cabal are going to be successful.

edit on 26-8-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I would like to see his arrogant rant played back, right before these charges are brought against him, so he can see the full weight of that kind of behavior. It's that arrogant attitude that so many adopted and feel vindicated to display due to some moral high ground they assume to hold. No, you aren't any better than anyone else, and you aren't more correct, just another puss filled boil on the ass cheek of humanity.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Sad part is Sessions still won't do anything . He is complicit in all of this and has got to go

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

But the warrant to search the laptop excluded any messages exchanged before or after Clinton’s 2009-2013 tenure as secretary of state...

I really really hate to appear like I'm defending Strzok in any way, shape or form --
-- but isn't this reasonable? I'm thinking that her private server was only illegal for official use, so only the period while she served in an official capacity would subject to investigation...

What am I missing?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I would love to see all those involved in prison , I have serious doubts it will happen . There is hope

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Strzok hates Clinton nearly as much as he hates Trump, so why would he do her any favors?

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

ARE YOU SERIOUS with that? Tell me that was ajoke or sarcasm

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

So you think she stopped talking about the illegal stuff after she left? OK

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Strzok hates Clinton nearly as much as he hates Trump, so why would he do her any favors?

step away from the pipe.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

But the warrant to search the laptop excluded any messages exchanged before or after Clinton’s 2009-2013 tenure as secretary of state...

I really really hate to appear like I'm defending Strzok in any way, shape or form --
-- but isn't this reasonable? I'm thinking that her private server was only illegal for official use, so only the period while she served in an official capacity would subject to investigation...

What am I missing?

the laptop had copies of e-mails from the server. Apparently some missing ones that had been deleted after the subpoena, a crime that has yet to be announced. Mishandling classified data is a crime for almost everyone. Almost, unless you weren't smart enough to have intent.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

step away from the pipe.

Put down the koolade.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

ARE YOU SERIOUS with that? Tell me that was ajoke or sarcasm

Go beyond Fox.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

What do you have to back up that comment that he hates Hillary as much as trump? He said he wanted Hillary to win 10 million to 0. This is part of a larger thing that really upsets me. People state things with no facts to back them up and never get called out for it.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

So you think she stopped talking about the illegal stuff after she left? OK

Please don't presume anything about me or what I think.

I am speaking to the rules of evidence and legal procedure, and specifically those pertaining to gathering evidence, and detailing what evidence is to be looked for in warrants based upon reasonable cause. There is also the issue that the server was set up originally for Bill's business affairs. And 404b issues -- the inadmissibility of prior bad acts.

My concern is that any and all investigations be conducted fairly and legally, whether it's Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump or anyone else. If someone is guilty, then I want -- no, I demand -- a righteous investigation and prosecution. Nothing more and nothing less.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

What do you have to back up that comment that he hates Hillary as much as trump? He said he wanted Hillary to win 10 million to 0. This is part of a larger thing that really upsets me. People state things with no facts to back them up and never get called out for it.

Click on the above link. Fearing Trump is not the same as loving the alternative. Anyone with an understanding of human nature would prefer a corrupt, but stable president over a corrupt and unstable one.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

That article does not say Strzok said or thought that, it says agents in new York field office thought that and Strzok worked in N.Y. kind of a reach there when he in his own words said he hopes Hillary wins 10 million to 0

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Normally I would agree and search warrants require specifics related to the investigation. However in this case the search warrant was intentionally restrictive and not in the interests of justice.

Not only was the server illegal but so is sending classified material via emails as well as removing them from the secured network we use.

To me the way this is looking is the FBI went out of there way to intentionally not find anything damaging to Clinton.

link   

That article does not say Strzok said or thought that, it says agents in new York field office thought that and Strzok worked in N.Y. kind of a reach there when he in his own words said he hopes Hillary wins 10 million to 0

Again, he preferred a corrupt but stable president to a corrupt and unstable one. Why do you go the other way?

link   

wtf?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I would be pissed if I was an honest FBI agent. These people ruined the trust that the public once held for the FBI.

They act like banana relublic enforcers lately. The FBI should be shut down and restructured.
edit on 8 26 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join