It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Agent Peter Strzok Decided Which Hillary Emails On Weiner’s Laptop Could Be Examined By FBI

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Xcathdra

Strzok hates Clinton nearly as much as he hates Trump, so why would he do her any favors?

Ahahahaha
Aaaahahahahahah
I dont know what's funnier, that you believe that or that you posted it.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Probably the part where he was called out and ran off.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: DJW001

ARE YOU SERIOUS with that? Tell me that was ajoke or sarcasm

Go beyond Fox.

Oh wow, Vanityfair...

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

That article does not say Strzok said or thought that, it says agents in new York field office thought that and Strzok worked in N.Y. kind of a reach there when he in his own words said he hopes Hillary wins 10 million to 0

Again, he preferred a corrupt but stable president to a corrupt and unstable one. Why do you go the other way?

Because he himself is corrupt and unstable, he gravitates towards those of like mind.

Case closed.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

But the warrant to search the laptop excluded any messages exchanged before or after Clinton’s 2009-2013 tenure as secretary of state...

I really really hate to appear like I'm defending Strzok in any way, shape or form --
-- but isn't this reasonable? I'm thinking that her private server was only illegal for official use, so only the period while she served in an official capacity would subject to investigation...

What am I missing?

The fact that she was a sitting US Senator from my state since 2002. Which was her first step to her run for president. And let's be honest, the only reason she ran in NY was bc it was a sure win. She sure as hell did nothing for us. The run was planned years ago, i want to see how all this was planned out, and with whom...russia?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

The fact that she was a sitting US Senator from my state since 2002.

Doh! You're sooooo right... she was a sitting senator right up until she became Secretary of State for Obama... She was a sitting federal official before becoming SOS too. So, if she played fast and loose with the rules as SOS, good chance she was playing fast and loose before being SOS. And the real crime is mishandling classified information; the email server is just the how, not the what.

D'OH!!! I'm sooooooooo slow sometimes

However, I know it, so this is why I ask questions!

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

She also sat on Senate Armed Services Committee.

Her bs about not knowing what classified is is just that - bs.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
More fake bs.get over Hillery all ready Jesus Christ man its 2018

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob420

That wont happen so either get used to it or start skipping these threads. She broke the law many times and the DOJ/FBI covered it up.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Another excellent point -- thank you!

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Where the hell is our DOJ?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Rob420

That wont happen so either get used to it or start skipping these threads. She broke the law many times and the DOJ/FBI covered it up.

...or at least, that is what you have been brainwashed to believe. Don't you get it? The Clintons are competent criminals who know how to stay within the letter of the law. Trump is an incompetent criminal who loudly draws attention to his crimes.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

The Clintons are competent criminals who know how to stay within the letter of the law.

WOW
that only took a couple of years....

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

The Clintons are competent criminals who know how to stay within the letter of the law.

WOW

Still waiting for Trumpsters to figure out that Trump is an incompetent criminal, though.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   

WOW

Still waiting for Trumpsters to figure out that Trump is an incompetent criminal, though.

you should start a thread on that
perhaps you could acutally provide evidence and sources

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

WOW

Unfortunately, Trumpsters are in such deep denial that they will never believe the truth.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Youve already proven that throwing baseless opinions as facts out on threads here doesnt convince anyone of anything besides sully your reputation here.

Considering that and your last statement, arent you wasting your time? Why bother?

To convince someone using facts you would need to compile them and form an argument for this point. Best not dig too deep, you'll end up on the right.. Oh Noes!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Youve already proven that throwing baseless opinions as facts out on threads here doesnt convince anyone of anything besides sully your reputation here.

The fact that you need to attack my reputation rather than respond to the facts I present pretty much proves my point.

Considering that and your last statement, arent you wasting your time? Why bother?

You are obviously not who I am trying to convince.

To convince someone using facts you would need to compile them and form an argument for this point.

Which is what I keep doing, which is why you need to attack my credibility rather than address the facts I present. Anyone who stars the above post better go back and click on the link I provided. Facts are facts, not "baseless opinions."

ETA: Here is the link, in case you couldn't find it in my post:

www.politico.com...

edit on 29-8-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

WOW

Unfortunately, Trumpsters are in such deep denial that they will never believe the truth.

From YOUR link

There’s nothing inherently damning about most of the ties illustrated below.

and to think for a second I thought you had posted actual facts about actual crimes..........
who is it that is in denial?
you are hopeless

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Dont flatter yourself, I dont really remember you in specific terms. The statement in question would be one that would/could sully one's reputation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join