It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Agent Peter Strzok Decided Which Hillary Emails On Weiner’s Laptop Could Be Examined By FBI

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Xcathdra

Strzok hates Clinton nearly as much as he hates Trump, so why would he do her any favors?

wtf?

I forget, some people rely on the echo chamber for their news. Strzok's texts make it clear he thought Clinton is corrupt but, as for some reason I need to keep repeating, he preferred a corrupt but stable president to a corrupt and unstable one.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: DJW001

ARE YOU SERIOUS with that? Tell me that was ajoke or sarcasm

Go beyond Fox.

You expect me to take that article serious when their is a video halfway down the page pointing out out all the ways trump lies. That's the problem, you say go beyond FOX, but when you do, the obvious hate for Trump, is well..... obvious. I don't need an article to tell me how Strzok feels, his texts are out there, and he was clear on how he felt and what had to be done.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

What do you have to back up that comment that he hates Hillary as much as trump? He said he wanted Hillary to win 10 million to 0. This is part of a larger thing that really upsets me. People state things with no facts to back them up and never get called out for it.

but stable president over a corrupt and unstable one.

Yup. That's where you lose any argument. To consider Hill a stable ANYTHING is just ridiculous. Good luck with your continued argument though.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

That is not true. You are not a mind reader. Peter Strzok is corrupt. That is the ONLY logical conclusion.

Regardless of the election.

edit on 8 26 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

Go beyond Fox.

You expect me to take that article serious when their is a video halfway down the page pointing out out all the ways trump lies. That's the problem, you say go beyond FOX, but when you do, the obvious hate for Trump, is well..... obvious. I don't need an article to tell me how Strzok feels, his texts are out there, and he was clear on how he felt and what had to be done.

It's just another way to sway the opinion of low info voters.

link   

“In 2016, the New York agents thought Hillary is corrupt and Trump is crazy... That quote is directly from your article, it does not say strzok thought that you are really reaching here.

Also from your article …. “So in the primary there was a majority of agents for Bernie Sanders.” That is not any better. The FBI should not "BE FOR' any pne candidate, that is not there job.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

I don't need an article to tell me how Strzok feels, his texts are out there, and he was clear on how he felt and what had to be done.

Except those texts have been filtered to portray them unfairly. I am simply pointing that out.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Strzok hates Clinton nearly as much as he hates Trump, so why would he do her any favors?

wtf?

I forget, some people rely on the echo chamber for their news. Strzok's texts make it clear he thought Clinton is corrupt but, as for some reason I need to keep repeating, he preferred a corrupt but stable president to a corrupt and unstable one.

Yeah he said she should win 10 million to zero, I'd say he REALLY preferred her.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

Normally I would agree and search warrants require specifics related to the investigation. However in this case the search warrant was intentionally restrictive and not in the interests of justice.

Not only was the server illegal but so is sending classified material via emails as well as removing them from the secured network we use.

this is looking is the FBI went out of there way to intentionally not find anything damaging to Clinton

To those of us paying attention, it has looked like that for quite some time. Just more information that would seem to validate that theory.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Go beyond Fox.

Maybe you can help me out. I read the article and nowhere does it say Strzok didnt like Clinton.

Secondly Strzok is the one who watered down Comeys exoneration letter to exclude gross negligence.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

The FBI should not "BE FOR' any pne candidate, that is not there job.

The FBI does not have a vote. FBI agents do. FBI agents routinely investigate mobsters. Why do you think so few of them voted for Trump?

link   
a reply to: network dude

the laptop had copies of e-mails from the server....

I get that part... I must not have have myself very clear.

Apparently some missing ones that had been deleted after the subpoena, a crime that has yet to be announced.

But wouldn't those still be covered under the warrant/subpoena, since they were sent during the period of Hillary's term as SOS in question? The deletion would be a separate crime and charge, but the emails would be covered under the warrant/subpoena.

Mishandling classified data is a crime for almost everyone. Almost, unless you weren't smart enough to have intent.

Definitely. I just don't see how emails prior to Hillary's term as SOS would be relevant to the crime of mishandling classified data during her term as SOS.

And hopefully some can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that the proper course of procedure would be for investigators to examine the emails during her time as SOS first, for which they do have probably cause... and if they find evidence of a crime, they can then amend their subpoena or file for a new subpoena to examine prior or later emails based on the probable cause found in the initial batch of emails.

I sure hope that makes sense...

link   

The comparison and contrast between how the Clinton investigation vs the Trump Insurance policy were run should tell you all you need about how evenly they did the two.

Did the FBI have anyone else on Clintons case other than Strzok? He seems a jack of all things Hillary.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

What are you talking about, you are all over the place man, The FBI does not vote, you are correct, but the FBI does investigate and when their political leanings(clearly left) as your article points out and clearly that liberal leaning influenced their investigation

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

You are also ignoring both xcathdra and I clearly showing that article does not say anywhere that Strzok was anti Clinton. They mention generic agents and you take that to mean Strzok? Weak Assumption

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

step away from the pipe.

Put down the koolade.

you may be able to convince a few, but most have been around for more than just today. Most have heard and read the text messages and know what they say. I hope this is just a piss poor trolling attempt, because if you really believe this, you will need to find some help really soon.
L ink to facts that show how sad and pathetic that idea is.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Sounds like Strzok needs to be brought up on obstruction of justice charges.

Doh!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I would be pissed if I was an honest FBI agent. These people ruined the trust that the public once held for the FBI.

They act like banana relublic enforcers lately. The FBI should be shut down and restructured.

Some restructuring at the very least. They have become a political attack dog recently against some, and a political protector of others it seems.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I just don't see how emails prior to Hillary's term as SOS would be relevant to the crime of mishandling classified data during her term as SOS. 

The time before Clindung was SOS is relevant because that is the time period when she set up her private server. It would display her intentions for the private server and her reason /purpose in using it.

If in preparation for her entering the office of SOS, she set up the server to specifically be used for work, then she has to clearly explain what its intended purpose was for. It seems like it was set up to organize crime and its daily operations outside of any oversight.

edit on 8 26 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

wtf?

K. Just give us the direct quotes that show his thoughts that Clinton is corrupt, and the direct quotes that show he hated her as much as he hated Trump.

You say it's ckear, so this isn't something that needs to be bantered about. Just give us the quotes. If it's as you say, this should be easy for you to definitively defend.

Let's see these clear examples.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join