It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

When frustrated, just remember the irony of someone trying to kill something they swear isn't real...

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
What was it I said last night about the 4am talking points?

And then one minute after POTUS' tweet about no name...

twitter.com...

Overzealous much Brit?

I agree that Hume definitely got the talking point orders from above.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Why don't you include all the failed predictions, fake images, fake information etc in your briefings?

I don't believe that you understand the flow of these Q threads. They are not about all Q information only about a select amount of Q information that everyone can band together on.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
The pain is piling on. This article lays out all the bad news for the President. HERE

Honestly, I don't know how he does it. I think the only hope Trump has of surviving is if Q is not a LARP. Personally, I think Q is a fake and a fraud, and Trump is gonna' become the one crumb left when it all implodes.

What worries me is how all the Q believers are going to react. Yikes.

So those in political opposition are weponizing the justice system to try and take POTUS down. For Trump, this is nothing new. The same happens for a lot of people in powerful positions. This isn't Trump's first rodeo.

An analysis by USA Today published in June 2016 found that over the previous three decades, United States president Donald Trump and his businesses have been involved in 3,500 legal cases in U.S. federal courts and state court, an unprecedented number for a U.S. presidential candidate.[1] Of the 3,500 suits, Trump or one of his companies were plaintiffs in 1,900; defendants in 1,450; and bankruptcy, third party, or other in 150.[1] Trump was named in at least 169 suits in federal court.[2] A number of other cases (over 150) were in the Seventeenth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida (covering Broward County, Florida) since 1983.[3] In about 500 cases, judges dismissed plaintiffs' claims against Trump. In hundreds more, cases ended with the available public record unclear about the resolution.[1] Where there was a clear resolution, Trump won 451 times, and lost 38

That's a lot of litigation, and he is still the President.

One thing that should be noted is that there is a difference between suing a person, and suing the business entity that a person is associated with. The business entity is, legally, a person, wholly different from the person who's name is on the buiding. Now, the CEO is a feduciary, acting in the intrest of the stakeholders, so there is accountability, but suing an organization is not the same as sueing the individual.

Second, paying an individual or organization to remain silent is not illegal. As stated by former Federal Elections Commission chief, Bradley Smith...

“When the FEC wrote the regulation that says what constitutes campaign expenditures and what constitutes personal use, it rejected specifically the idea that a campaign expenditure was anything related to a campaign and instead says it has to be something that exists only because of the campaign and solely for that reason,” Smith said.

Mark Levin, speaking to the interview with Smith, added:

...just because a prosecutor says that somebody violated a campaign law doesn’t make it so. He’s not the judge. He’s not the jury… A campaign expenditure under our federal campaign laws is an expenditure solely for campaign activity. A candidate who spends his own money or even corporate money for an event that occurred not as a result of the campaign is not a campaign expenditure,” Levin noted.

Levin: No, Cohen’s hush money payments are NOT ‘campaign finance violations’

Beyond that, the standards for impeachment and removal from office are a pretty high bar. Much higher than running afoul of campaign finance law, unintentionally, or paying high-priced whores for their silence. The Russia probe, as it's original intention set out to investigate ONLY the GOP and POTUS, is the electrified white elephant in the room which, if touched, will smoke the DNC, not Trump.

Chew on the high standard set forth in the US Constitution

Article I, Sections 2-3

Worried.

Nope.

Good luck trying a campaign finance violation in front of the Senate and winning if the House brings charges. Your 2/3 majority is already guilty. Talk about a tainted jury pool...

The only ones who should be worried are the loudest voices in the room screaming about the president. I'm looking at all the folks who got sh#tcanned in the last year.

edit on 26-8-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Why don't you include all the failed predictions, fake images, fake information etc in your briefings?

I don't believe that you understand the flow of these Q threads. They are not about all Q information only about a select amount of Q information that everyone can band together on.

I will rudely speak on his behalf; he understands completely how these threads work. He's posted quite a bit in the last few installments. But freedom of speech is important.

Speaking of which, thanks once again Dashen for your work!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
New Q 1932

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

edit on 8/26/2018 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Dash you have once again outdone yourself! I just got giddy reading your intro. Sincere and deepest thanks to you for all your hard work and motivational drive. A true world patriot. I can safely speak on behalf of myself and all die hard, day one Q thread lurkers when I say ‘Where we go one, we go All’ and we ‘go’ in large part thanks to you my friend. Cheers 🍻

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
New Q Drop

Q

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

You could go to the history of statements from almost every "expert pundit" and find him/her saying bad things about Senator McCain. Line them up and it would fill an entire YouTube movie.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The real irony about those twit responses is that most of them are coming from liberals that never voted for NoName.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So this new Q drop 1932 might be related to drop 1706.
I've read that the [30] from the new q refers to post 1706 which was 30 days ago or his time of death is exactly 30 days ago. It shows McNoName with his hands up and "Hands up" is also mentioned in the new Q post.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

I will rudely speak on his behalf; he understands completely how these threads work. He's posted quite a bit in the last few installments. But freedom of speech is important.

Only if it is accurate and the information about Q is very one-sided and incomplete. That's rude.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
So this new Q drop 1932 might be related to drop 1706.
I've read that the [30] from the new q refers to post 1706 which was 30 days ago or his time of death is exactly 30 days ago. It shows McNoName with his hands up and "Hands up" is also mentioned in the new Q post.

Ya damn right. What a way to start of thread eleven! With a lovely Qoincidence.

qmap.pub...

Also the :28 time marker in today's drop seems significant. Supposedly no name died at 4:28 PM and according to some anons, there's over 50 Q posts made at the :28 marker.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
>Hands up?

message sent w picture used

Enjoy the Show

From 8Chan

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Katica back to work again...Doing what she does BEST!

Hmmmm...

Katica ‏
@GOPPollAnalyst

President @realDonaldTrump has questioned Robert Mueller's Conflicts of Interest many times.

Is this Robert Mueller on these WilmerHale letters, working with Aaron Zebley, on Hillary's investigation?
FBI Vault Part 24

DOCS:
twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Bloody hell, calm down with this Q bullsheet. It's a new version of soocha faal.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
CoramDeo -

I'm guessing you're not invited to give very many eulogies.

My reply is I don't do Western funerals. They are morbid. Who in their right mind wants to see a dead body in a box?

McCain is supposed to lie in state. Even sicker, but if his family wants to put his rotting corpse on display, whatever.

I notice Q hasn't commented, which I find strange.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

which should include the things that "Q" got wrong, false information, debunked etc

(post by dashen removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

This thread is nr 11.

A little late to the party it seems.

Dashen .. Dont really know what to say
feel kinda silly posting in these threada since im mainly taking up space and not contributing much.

Amazing work as always

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join