It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Credit to Skyfloating for the post.

But I will add, 17 days also to 9-11.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Eleven.
Who'd a thunk it?

BRAVO, Dashen.
S's & F!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Thanks Dash! A new thread and the exit of a bad actor. Interesting weekend, indeed.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Awesome job yet again Dashen!

This is a rough calculation but... in total what you have sparked is now up to around 67,000 posts, 3350 pages. Epic!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: CanadianMason

Regardless of wether Q is a LARP or not it has got people looking into corruption in never before seen collaborative way. Providing they continue to do so, that can only be a good thing.

This is very true... and there is strength in numbers. But I think another beauty of the Q phenomenon is that people can research the crumbs for themselves and end up following the same rabbit holes -- regardless of party or ideology. My daughter likes to say that great minds think for themselves and come to the same conclusions.

Q has said all along it’s not about him, it’s not about Trump, it’s about we the people.
When we the people are united under a common cause and not a leader, we can’t be stopped.

Again, very true. But I think we have a ways to go there. Ego and partisanship still get in the way too darn often. We the people are the answer... but we're also the problem. When we can get over and past ourselves and our egos, only then can we truly unite for the common and greater good, and only then we will be invincible.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Awesome job yet again Dashen!

This is a rough calculation but... in total what you have sparked is now up to around 67,000 posts, 3350 pages. Epic!

When we reach 100,000 posts, the WW conspiracy community should name an airport or mental hospital after Dashen.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I hope no one minds that I link my last 2 post in bread 73N.

abovetopsecret

abovetopsecret

I don't really feel like typing all that again but I think it ties into the Neon Revolt article.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
TOL Thread 10 No Name Hearse post

TOL,

The big MSM push on the Hearse convoy for No Name seems to me to be part of "building the case" that he is dead... "If you don't believe, well here are the hearses".

Why did they need such a large convoy, with multiple hearses?

IF he is NOT dead, then General Flynn's Hooah battlecry maybe cheering on military capturing No Name?

How powerful a weapon would it be, in this fight, to be able to capture him and "pull him out of the bag" at the time of your choosing?

Think of the possible implications:

1) Cindy McCain becomes senator and votes, then he is brought out in chains! She becomes also chargeable with treason?
2) Everyone would question those who shouted loudest praise of his life; Obama, Chuck Schumer, Tony Blair, etc. Did they know?
3) Were there any FBI in the hearse convoy? Does that implicate them in the false storyline? Come to think of it, I didn't see any military, National Guard etc. in the convoy?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

...and the Olympics 100 metres final!

The Dashen Dash.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Pope Francis accused of covering up for Pedo ArchBishop.

Ex-Nuncio Accuses Pope Francis of Failing to Act on McCarrick’s Abuse

Archbishop Viganò ... that Pope Francis “continued to cover” for McCarrick and not only did he “not take into account the sanctions that Pope Benedict had imposed on him”but also made McCarrick “his trusted counselor.”

www.ncregister.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Excellent research Wand!

So much detail but focussed well on the specifics and people!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm not understanding your reference to "multiple hearses" and a "large convoy"

I went out to the twitter feed and watched the video. It is showing 5 motorcycles and 1 hearse.

Did I miss something somewhere?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I have nothing positive to say about John McCain.
Nevertheless, it's clear his family loved him very much. They are grieving and they deserve our prayers and best wishes during this difficult time.

Also...I think Meghan McCain may be a bit hefty, but she is quite beautiful and I approve of her politics.
It takes guts to show up every day to sit at a table with those idiotic crones on 'The View'.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Try this Youtube showing at least 9 flashing light vehicles on the way from his house:

edit on 26-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DavidHogg4Pres2020
a reply to: dashen

Isn't there a master thread for this garbage? I'm pretty sure all new posts on this subject should be directed there.

I'm alerting staff of t&c violations.

Really??? Insults right off the bat, eh?

FYI: This IS the master thread for this TOPIC. Part 11 to be specific -- Thanks, Dashen
--in direct accordance with the Mods' directions. Therefore in direct accordance with the T&Cs. Which is, of course, the exact opposite of a "violation."

On the other hand, cheap attacks on other ATSers is very much against T&Cs. Just a heads up.

And welcome to ATS.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
We try but the master thread is closed and the 9 subsequent threads are closed as well. Mostly from people wasting thread space with useless drivel. Exhibit A:👇

originally posted by: DavidHogg4Pres2020
a reply to: dashen

Isn't there a master thread for this garbage? I'm pretty sure all new posts on this subject should be directed there.

I'm alerting staff of t&c violations.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DavidHogg4Pres2020

My official new favorite post

edit on 8 26 2018 by dashen because: Kek hogg

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DavidHogg4Pres2020

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join