It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

You understand that many posts were not from "Q" right?

Or did you just assume everything you are thinking.

"The slither"

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: CanadianMason

The question remains how did he travel to two different countries with no passport?
Inquiring minds want to know
Your asking a mason that? Lol.

Oh, humbled once again. Notes, noted. 😵

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Re: Q message 1932 @ qmap.pub...

It's possible that McCain mentally threw his hands up (gave up) 30 days ago, and the family used the Dr. Kevorkian method to compassionately terminate (suicide) his Earthly life this weekend.

Wait.

I thought Q followers thinks he's still alive, in hiding, wearing an ankle GPS bracelet or some such so he could run from what is coming out - his undoing - him from the Mueller investigation.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You understand that many posts were not from "Q" right? Or did you just assume everything you are thinking.

All I know for certain is that Q followers in this thread are not interested in ALL the Q truths one of which is Q has been severely debunked. I understand why they remain moot.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Spruce

A. At no time was Snowden ever a diplomat.
B. How does a fugitive from Justice with no passport travel through two airports with the entire intelligence apparatus allegedly hunting him?

Sorry, I thought you were talking about McCain.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
First, thank you again Dashen for all your effort. Nice waking up to a new thread earlier this morning.

i was doing my usual run through news and forums and ran across what is apparently a dump of old and new documents dealing with our global secret government. It is being reported on 8 as well as Great Awakening boards.

Link to a mega drop

Here is a link to a blog post about it from Aug 9, 2018

"1. Special Federal Reserve Board Account no. 5525525424AM with account name of Spiritual Wonder Boy and with standing balance of US$ 2, 178, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000 reconfirmed and reconsidered matured audit dated December 1, 2008 that guaranteed and reconfirmed earned worth of US$ 410, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000 from the month of October up to this month in the total of US$ 2, 588, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000."

In plain language, in 2008, the US Federal Reserve Board had an invisible account on its off-ledger books holding 2,588 trillion trillion trillion quadrillion US Dollars. That is 2588 followed by fifty one noughts.

Spiritual Wonder Boy = SWB = Secret World Banking.

Under the index is Key documents which list Barry Seal, Black Eagle (isn't that the fund GHWB had in place and due to expire the day after 9/11?), Gary Webb, Blackheath, O" lawyer, etc.

Like I said some have been open source for a while but this could be an excellent resource in pulling info together

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I think it's great Q has sparked further interest in deep dive research.

I have to ask, were you not interested pre-Q?

Let's hypothesize that all of us independent researchers that now fall under the leadership umbrella of Q existed pre-Q. We knew of one another but did not collaborate as effectively as we do now under Q.

Q has shepherded us under one umbrella, leading us, or stringing us along, hypothetically, toward adopting his/their Grand Narrative.

What if Q is a False Shepherd, leading us 'sheep' astray?

Hypothetically, that would entail that we have exchanged or compromised our independence as researchers for an illusion of unity, of hive-mindedness, for so-called strength in numbers.

My concern is valid in so far as Q has demonized Snowden, someone who has exposed the Deep State unlike any other whistleblower in American history or world history - something that falls in line with exactly what the Deep State/Intelligence Services want us to believe about Snowden/enemy # 1.

Just saying, this is all very highly suspect (and dangerous) in my books.

Better to detach from Q's Grand Narrative emotionally, regard it with caution, and continue to do truly independent research like we did pre-Q.

edit on 26-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Image Manipulation

i.imgur.com...

and someone put together this list, it is missing some things though...

A non-comprehensive timeline of Q's failed predictions and mistakes and a list of tactics he uses to hook and drag followers.

Many of those are not "Q" posts.

And some "Q" posts they claim to be failures actually came true later.

Confusing ain't it
💥🤫💥

X put in "real hard" work and did Investigative journalism on par with CNN.......TWO whole Google searches!

Just to make them feel loved: FACT- Antifa are LITERALLY the equivalent of Nazi Brown Shirts. Prove me wrong.

You like that softball X? Hit it out of the Park!

edit on 26-8-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I had a tinfoil hat prior to Q.

I have to say I've learned a ton about things I never even had a clue about prior to Q.

Like them or hate them, Q have exposed many subterranean things to the light of day that can never go underground again, at least the same way they came up.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thanks for the link, will check it out.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Same here! Q is a wonderful source for shining the spotlight in the right place. From there, we dig and see what else we can learn.

Q's spotlight is only good for those who CARE about potential hidden crimes being committed. Those who don't care, and who chime in to this thread (or on Twitter, etc.) to debunk what Q shares, have multiple internal "issues".

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Boadicea

My concern is valid in so far as Q has demonized Snowden, someone who has exposed the Deep State unlike any other whistleblower in American history or world history - something that falls in line with exactly what the Deep State/Intelligence Services want us to believe about Snowden/enemy # 1.

Snowden did not expose anything that hadn't been exposed by the creators of the systems Binney and Tice years earlier in FAR more detailed ways. Snowden, for all his fanfare, was used to "normalize" the condition in very, very traditional normalization procedure. It was textbook psyop, not textbook whistle blower savoir event. Did congress pass laws to eliminate the entire system, or double down allowing facebook and goog to become more effective (how come facebook listens and records your conversations worldwide)? Did the UN pass resolutions demanding participating countries drop all efforts: 5 eyes??? He didn't end the snooping, he normalized as he was supposed to.

Snowden is not a hero. Was not a hero, and if the government did view him as a terrorist most wanted man, one has to ask why the State Department allowed John Oliver and Shane Smith to go and meet with him for some fun and shenanigans. Curious how Russia was his final destination, a place quite difficult to get a visa to visit, yet "Vice wants to visit snowden to have him show us how to protect our cell phones" was not only allowed by the SD, but allowed to be filmed???

Funny how russia russia russia ruined the election, Putin is evil, just happens to be the place where Snowden landed? Why do we even know that at all? Day one I saw him on teeeeveeee, so polished, but not too, so prepared, but not too, so direct with no ummms or uhhhs, with the tech glasses, the tech hair cut, the tech look and said, "psyop for the masses." C_A was very good at conditioning.

Of course if you believe he was a hero, then where are the changes from his efforts? Are there whistle blowers I am unaware of since then who have come out and said, "yep, it all changed that day, we installed "no spy" software on everything, it never happens?"

Let us be very clear: Snowden did NOT do this, nor Obama, Trump Did: N.S.A. Purges Hundreds of Millions of Call and Text Records
edit on 26-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainKingSnake

originally posted by: Arouet

You understand that many posts were not from "Q" right? Or did you just assume everything you are thinking.

All I know for certain is that Q followers in this thread are not interested in ALL the Q truths one of which is Q has been severely debunked. I understand why they remain moot.

People in this thread would be more willing to abandon their mountains of evidence if the debunkings were in good faith or if the creators gave the slightest effort.

Debunking means nothing in a post Pizzagate world.

We use halebop table tennis italian pie for future reference.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I think most people in this thread has been on ATS for some time. A conspiracy site..

Can you say the same?

Personally i've been reading since 2001. Didnt feel the need to engage, Q changed that.

Even if Q is a LARP. I cant see the problem. Q is judged by the content of his drops. Not who he is..

Its been going on for what 10 months now?

He has to mix in some disinfo, and it has been stated many times before.

What has Q done in the meantime to push his "followers" to act out or cause problems or chaos ?

Why focus on the negative. When the positive aspects of Q far outweigh neg?

Carry on my mapleleaf friend

Meant as a reply to CM.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Okay, yeah, you just blew my mind.

I do not envy Trump's social status with all it entails.

High price to pay.

I am still concerned with how this will all turn out in the end. Trump and Q followers better hope Q is legit or Trump is toast.

Thank you sincerely for your response. Well thought out and persuasive.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MountainKingSnake

originally posted by: Arouet

People in this thread would be more willing to abandon their mountains of evidence if the debunkings were in good faith or if the creators gave the slightest effort.

Debunking means nothing in a post Pizzagate world.

We use halebop table tennis italian pie for future reference.

Call it ice cream if you want. Its still weird as #.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Agreed.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

That is what concerns me the most about Q. Why won't people acknowlege this obvious anomaly in the Q Grand Narrative? It doesn't make any sense to me psychologically, philosophically speaking but, it does make sense sociologically - specifically on a relational sociology level. It's curious.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson
Nice post. Maybe this is why Hillary did that interview in a hospital gown? She was let out for a day to read her script and then back to her cell.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join