It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

Appreciative of the insightful comment
Thanks for stopping by.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce
CoramDeo -

I'm guessing you're not invited to give very many eulogies.

My reply is I don't do Western funerals. They are morbid. Who in their right mind wants to see a dead body in a box?

McCain is supposed to lie in state. Even sicker, but if his family wants to put his rotting corpse on display, whatever.

I notice Q hasn't commented, which I find strange.

I was actually complimenting you.

Your Eulogy was succinct, and to the point. No flowers.

And I agree. Western (I've never experienced otherwise) funerals are morbid, traditionally. Yet, the last few I've been to haven't been funerals as I remember them years ago. Lately it's been just a celebration of life. Everyone gets together and has a party. No body, no worries.

edit on 26-8-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Aaron Zebley "FBI Attorney 2" in IG report?
www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatTheory

It means nothing since it was posted after... notice Q never mentions things until after they happen and they contort the narrative/meanings to fit their "future proves past" nonsense

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Why don't you include all the failed predictions, fake images, fake information etc in your briefings?

What a great idea, Anitfa.
You should get right to work on that.
A little hard work certainly won't kill you.

I'm taking 150 to 1 odds that X won't take up the challenge. Any takers? I'll throw in a complimentary seat to McCain's second funeral.....

They crow about stuff like that but don't walk the walk.

I will take that. And if there is a second funeral for the reason of this one was fake. Those tickets will be cheap.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhatTheory
So this new Q drop 1932 might be related to drop 1706.
I've read that the [30] from the new q refers to post 1706 which was 30 days ago or his time of death is exactly 30 days ago. It shows McNoName with his hands up and "Hands up" is also mentioned in the new Q post.

That's a good read of it.

Hmmmm, Dashen starts New Q ATS thread and then Q starts posting.

Maybe Q was waiting for the new thread!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Dashen what can I say....Awesome. I said it before...TIME Magazine if you recognize Q recognize Dashen! How can these thread's not be top 25 influential?

---- Regarding the latest Q drop,[30] maybe we should watch for Flynn news on the 28th. HOOAH!

Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
28 Mar 2018 - 12:45:17 AM
Anonymous
28 Mar 2018 - 12:43:29 AM
>>815814

Free Flynn
>>815836
Done in 30.
House cleaning.
WH secured.
Final stage.
Q

Flynn Testimony Captured On the Record
Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
27 Apr 2018 - 2:26:42 PM
“Done in 30.”
[30]
www.foxnews.com...
Why would Flynn plead guilty to something untrue?
Define testimony.
Define ‘on record’.
Who knows where the bodies are buried?
Flynn is safe.
Expand your thinking.
Q

January 1, 2019
"Sec. 12. In accordance with Article 33 of the UCMJ, as amended by section 5204 of the MJA, the Secretary of Defense, in consultation with the Secretary of Homeland Security, will issue nonbinding guidance regarding factors that commanders, convening authorities, staff judge advocates, and judge advocates should take into account when exercising their duties with respect to the disposition of charges and specifications in the interest of justice and discipline under Articles 30 and 34 of the UCMJ. That guidance will take into account, with appropriate consideration of military requirements, the principles contained in official guidance of the Attorney General to attorneys for the Federal Government with respect to the disposition of Federal criminal cases in accordance with the principle of fair and evenhanded administration of Federal criminal law."
+ FBI personnel removal
+ DOJ personnel removal
+ C_A personnel removal
+ State personnel removal
+ WH personnel removal
+ House personnel removal
+ Senate personnel removal
+ Chair/CEO/VP removal
+ MIL budget (largest in our history).
+ MIL presence around POTUS
+ 45,000 sealed indictments
www.military.com...📁
www.theguardian.com...📁
www.breitbart.com...📁
Nothing to See Here.
Q

--Who knows where the bodies are buried, a few pages back someone reported movement on Epstein Island--

edit on 26-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I've read that the [30] from the new q refers to post 1706 which was 30 days ago or his time of death is exactly 30 days ago. It shows McNoName with his hands up and "Hands up" is also mentioned in the new Q post.

That's a good read of it.

Hmmmm, Dashen starts New Q ATS thread and then Q starts posting.

Maybe Q was waiting for the new thread!

I almost posted this exact statement.

Hey dashers you know something we don’t?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   

a reply to: WhatTheory

It means nothing since it was posted after...

I'm glad you have it all figured out.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

1706 for reference

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Free Flynn
>>815836
Done in 30.
House cleaning.
WH secured.
Final stage.
Q

Could the [30] in the new drop reference this?

What about the [0:28]?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Between Dash’s threads, Neons threads, Kill Rogue and Trump Twitter it should be only a matter of time before people figure out this Q thing.

DOE runs oversight of the US nuclear program correct?

Q = U1?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
First, Dashen...wow, thanks, amazing dedication to this journey. I am in awe of people that have this kind of ability to take the helm and keep going through the waves, the eery calm periods, and the storms. The search and exploration for facts, real truth, and The Light is a driving force, but having a good helmsman is essential. You are appreciated more than you know.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: CanadianMason

Regardless of wether Q is a LARP or not it has got people looking into corruption in never before seen collaborative way. Providing they continue to do so, that can only be a good thing.

This is very true... and there is strength in numbers. But I think another beauty of the Q phenomenon is that people can research the crumbs for themselves and end up following the same rabbit holes -- regardless of party or ideology. My daughter likes to say that great minds think for themselves and come to the same conclusions.

Q has said all along it’s not about him, it’s not about Trump, it’s about we the people.
When we the people are united under a common cause and not a leader, we can’t be stopped.

Again, very true. But I think we have a ways to go there. Ego and partisanship still get in the way too darn often. We the people are the answer... but we're also the problem. When we can get over and past ourselves and our egos, only then can we truly unite for the common and greater good, and only then we will be invincible.

Wow I like your daughters twist on that famous saying, she’s obviously very intelligent.

Your right we are also the problem, that is why “be the change you wish to see” is such a pertinent battle cry of this era. Nobody is perfect but the majority have good intentions, we can all work on ourselves and improve our lives and those around us at least to some degree. And have a knock on effect just like the butterfly effect.

Partisanship is a deliberate ploy of the age old divide and conquer strategy. Social media is social engineering and our egos are deliberately appealed to in order to influence our thinking and behaviour. How many adverts use the problem, reaction, solution paradigm? The product of of course is presented as the solution.

Now it’s not just products that are sold in this way but what we identify with and as. Our very own identities have been molded and shaped by the ideas we consume..

The good news is this is breaking down, it can be witnessed partly in all the identity crisis people are having. On the surface it looks like these people are just losing it, and they are, but on the other side is a grand awakening.

So If I may, I would like to make an addition to your daughters saying that goes like this: Great minds think for themselves and come to the same conclusions because they Q-uestion everything.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I am thinking it might, theirs a lot of possibilities with 30, 28 and today's date the 26th. I'll leave the decoding of the killboxes and minute-second marker to Rel. If you only look at the numbers.

Article 30

830. ARTICLE 30. CHARGES AND SPECIFICATIONS « UCMJ ...
www.ucmj.us...
UCMJ – United States Code of Military Justice. Home · 830. ARTICLE 30. CHARGES AND SPECIFICATIONS · 06. Pre-Trial Procedure ...

The date 8/26 gives this: Sub chapter 5 of article 30 #826
www.ucmj.us...

826. ARTICLE 26. MILITARY JUDGE OF A GENERAL OR SPECIAL COURT-MARTIAL
05. Composition of Courts-Martial

If you look at 28 you get this: Sub chapter 5 of article 30 #828
www.ucmj.us...

828. ARTICLE 28 DETAIL OR EMPLOYMENT OF REPORTERS AND INTERPRETERS.

05. Composition of Courts-Martial
Under such regulations as the Secretary concerned may prescribe, the convening authority of a court-martial, military commission, or court of inquiry shall detail or employ qualified court reporters, who shall record the proceedings of and testimony taken before that court or commission. Under like regulations the convening authority of a court-martial, military commission, or court of inquiry may detail or employ interpreters who shall interpret for the court or commission.

www.ucmj.us...

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arouet

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

I will rudely speak on his behalf; he understands completely how these threads work. He's posted quite a bit in the last few installments. But freedom of speech is important.

Only if it is accurate and the information about Q is very one-sided and incomplete. That's rude.

Nice puka shells there, Sport!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Image Manipulation

i.imgur.com...

and someone put together this list, it is missing some things though...

A non-comprehensive timeline of Q's failed predictions and mistakes and a list of tactics he uses to hook and drag followers.

Many of those are not "Q" posts.

And some "Q" posts they claim to be failures actually came true later.

Confusing ain't it
💥🤫💥

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

So If I may, I would like to make an addition to your daughters saying that goes like this: Great minds think for themselves and come to the same conclusions because they Q-uestion everything.

Excellent addition -- I love it! I'll have to tell my daughter about it... she's expressed some Quriosity lately!

And thanks for the compliment for my daughter too. I think she's pretty special -- not just intelligent, but wise beyond her years.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I'm enjoying the show hope you all are as well. BIG week huh? I can't wait to watch this all unfold.

Not looking good for the pope?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join