It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

In a nutshell - Yes. Bad guys are using the chat function on xbox live to, in their minds, hide their comms from prying eyes. Apparently they were not as successful as they once thought.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Has there ever been another singular topic that had 11 threads??

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: NightFlight

My above post applies to you too. or should I say too this account too.

Yes ma'am. We will start PMing each other...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

thanks
edit on 28-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

link   

dp
edit on 28-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re: Q Post #1945 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub

This reminds us of the X-box Live outage referenced in post #1907. It implies the outage was related to Xbox chat history of James Comey, Bruce Ohr, Christopher Steele, Loretta Lynch, Andrew McCabe, Nellie Ohr and Sally Yates.

Why the reminder?

Well, in #1938 we are told "Red-Handed comms revealed to 'encourage truthful testimony'."

So are we being told the "Red-Handed" comms were those on Xbox Live?

Does "Red-Handed" have a double meaning... Handle Russian (red) collusion?

Therefore is this saying that Bruce Ohr's testimony today will allow James Comey, Loretta Lynch, Andrew McCabe, Nellie Ohr and Sally Yates to be called in for testimony?

Does this also give the required link to BHO?

Sorry if this has been covered, but has it been proven anywhere or corroborated that Comey et al have Xbox and use it to communicate...or just that it is a possibility floated/suggested by Q?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Is Q indicating that these are or were used by people sharing classified intel without going through conventional channels?

This is exactly what Q has implied. Mainly on Xbox Live and Discord Chat. How anyone thought those methods were secure is beyond me, but nonetheless it appears the NSA was listening the whole time.

The Xbox live outages coincided directly with the timing of Q drop #1891.

link   

How are we supposed to prove that, short of having their gamer tags, or a picture of the console in their house?

link   
a reply to: Elostone

It was on topic and, some people showed an interest in it. It showed Q is not trustworthy. How is that not relevant to this thread? Hard truths, hard to swallow? Nonetheless, I think I've made my point sufficiently (and pissed enough people off) that I feel I can move on now.

link   
Xbox announced about the outages the day before "Q"

twitter.com...

link   
It's not up yet on the qmap, but Q just dropped a crump dedicated to the T word....Treason. So, don't go anywhere, folks. Moving fast today! Keep checking back here: qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I know Q mentioned ps3 and Xbox live previously...what is the conventional wisdom about the importance about these methods of chatting?

Who ever was using these "Rat Lines" for communication about nefarious subjects, did so believing them to escape NSA surveillance. The very fact that these forms of communication are brought up at all, means the NSA also snared all those messages. I assume.

Who would use such comm lines? a whole gambit of "Players"

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Thanks. By not being as successful as they once thought—it would make sense that these methods of communication have been monitored in some way since it has been speculated that gangs and terrorists could use these means to communicate. You would think Comey and his pals would know if the capability of monitoring such communication means is possible—but maybe their hubris made them feel invincible.

Very interesting stuff.

Again thanks to PokeyJoe and other who have answered my questions. I always fear asking questions because I know often it can get a reply of “don’t be lazy, read the threads and find out for yourself”...paraphrasing there...but these threads have gotten so awfully muddled at times I have difficulty at times finding the answers especially if I don’t have hours to dig into it. So thank you for indulging me and answering.
edit on 28/8/2018 by xtradimensions because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Q only referenced the usage of xbox live chat on the 15th - not the outage. The outage was discussed after the fact on the 16th.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re: Q Post #1945 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub

This reminds us of the X-box Live outage referenced in post #1907. It implies the outage was related to Xbox chat history of James Comey, Bruce Ohr, Christopher Steele, Loretta Lynch, Andrew McCabe, Nellie Ohr and Sally Yates.

Why the reminder?

Well, in #1938 we are told "Red-Handed comms revealed to 'encourage truthful testimony'."

So are we being told the "Red-Handed" comms were those on Xbox Live?

Does "Red-Handed" have a double meaning... Handle Russian (red) collusion?

Therefore is this saying that Bruce Ohr's testimony today will allow James Comey, Loretta Lynch, Andrew McCabe, Nellie Ohr and Sally Yates to be called in for testimony?

Does this also give the required link to BHO?

Sorry if this has been covered, but has it been proven anywhere or corroborated that Comey et al have Xbox and use it to communicate...or just that it is a possibility floated/suggested by Q?

I don't know about them specifically, but it's a proven technique among terrorists to communicate this way. The FBI/CIA could very plausibly have picked up the technique, and thought (incorrectly) that they were smart enough to pull it off.

Along these lines, I'm beginning to suspect that the comments sections for YouTube videos are sometimes used in this way. I have a preschool-age son, and occasionally while looking up videos he likes, I'll see videos that have numerous user comments in Arabic. They're all English-language videos, and it's totally innocuous stuff like videos to teach kids colors or shapes. I'm wondering if, perhaps, the leader "shares" a certain more-or-less random video with his accomplices, and then they communicate via the video comments.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Q drops are a interesting form of communicating, but why not compete with MSM directly??

Is it possible and legal for the government itself to institute a "News Channel"? An official channel dedicated to disseminating information directly to the people? The Military does it overseas with their own channels, why not GOV?

Just think, Sara Sanders, reading the news, I love it...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

I know Q mentioned ps3 and Xbox live previously...what is the conventional wisdom about the importance about these methods of chatting?

Who ever was using these "Rat Lines" for communication about nefarious subjects, did so believing them to escape NSA surveillance. The very fact that these forms of communication are brought up at all, means the NSA also snared all those messages. I assume.

Who would use such comm lines? a whole gambit of "Players"

Now, there are subscription e-mail services that guarantee the emails are secure even from the NSA. Start Page has one and duckduckgo will pull up several more.

link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Xbox announced about the outages the day before "Q"

twitter.com...

Perfect example of disingenuous behavior ^^^

Yes, Xbox Support posted that tweet.

But they also post similar tweets on a daily basis as network issues are common

The date and time in question had an abnormally severe outage rate across the U.S. ( 8/15 @ 6pm EST.) This type of outage happens perhaps once a year. What are the odds of that happening within an hour of that specific Q post?

Hmmm🤔
edit on 28-8-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Like a channel on a CB radio.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions
Q is busy today with seven new drops already! I haven’t had a chance to dig into them all yet and visit all the links, but at first glance it is lots of info.
QMAP

Post 1944 28 Aug 2018 - 12:56:22 PM FISA (ABCs) v INSCOM NOFORN NSA INSCOM BRIDGE FISA = FISC Who is accountable to Congress (civilian body)? Define 'State Secrets'. Process of obtaining a FISA warrant? What must be DEMONSTRATED to be GRANTED? Who must SIGN OFF? Can 'select' individuals in senior positions of power be SHADOW BANNED from ACTIVE FISA WARRANTS / SURV? NAT SEC Sufficient evidence shown to demonstrate rogue elements of intelligence apparatus illegally violated FISA law (tenets) in coordinated effort w/ d+foreign allies to impact/mod the outcome of the 2016 Presidential election & safeguard against future uncover / criminal prosecution? Who must sign off on FISA warrants? Who directs the signers? Given magnitude of spy campaign (U.S. Presidential Election Republican Party Nominee Candidate + President Elect + President of the United States) would HUSSEIN be required to DIRECT ORDER? How would updates occur? PDB? Who has access to the PDB? On-site CLAS briefings / SIT ROOM / OO / PEOC / N_C? How often does a President use PEOC? www.washingtonian.com...📁 Could FISA warrants be issued/active for numerous 'in-the-news now/future' U.S. targets? 'Foreign' tangent req to obtain warrant to spy on U.S. ORIG? Define 'Projection'. What is Known? Connections (them) to Russia/other F assets? Who commands INSCOM? Who commands No Such Agency? Who has ULTIMATE command? Q

What is a PEOC ? Presidential Emergency Operations Center. Why would Obama have had to ever use it? It's not like we had any emergncies like 9/11 with Cheney in the Bunker.

Q raises a good point on the one FISA App when have we don't see everyone's signature that looks like it should be there. Is only one signature good enough for the App?

Why is 'Projection' in quotes like it's an actual program or something?

Q is also directly alleging "foreign allies" in messing with the 2016 election process, most probably via info used for the FISA???? That's the first time they have stated that directly.

The big what if is : Did Obama sign off on all of it?

Somebody posted the old drop of "check the White House Visitor Logs" for when McCain was there and cross reference those visits with Brennan, Clapper ect.......Has anyone done that? It could potentially be a HUGE piece of the puzzle.

From Obama's actions post election, it would appear he definitely wanted the Trump/Russia investigations to continue.

It seems McCains death was a starting point for maybe the next phase of this, why? Was McCain that important to things?

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join