It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: CanadianMason

Some Freemasons might have appeared "on the scene", sure; we do like to serve our communities in various capacities but, for Q to ask this question seems more to me like Q was trying to implicate our involvement in "shooting locations" in some way.

And the operative word is "seems." We really don't know Q's purpose so it's all speculation. Folks can go whatever direction they want, but it says more about themselves than anyone else. What else could Q's purpose have been? Perhaps Q's purpose is to seemingly implicate the Masons, only for Q to later reveal them as heroes in this saga. Perhaps Q's purpose is to seemingly implicate the Masons to give a false sense of security to the guilty that Team Trump is looking in the wrong direction. Perhaps Q is actually calling out a practice of impersonatiing/infiltrating Freemasonry by some for sinister purposes. We really don't know at this point.

I do believe that such tactics are part of Q's overall strategy. Perhaps a dual strategy or purpose: Encouraging Qsters to research Freemasonry/Masons in order to better understand something later, and a message to someone else regarding their association with Freemasonry.

Moreover, Q's next sentence, "Symbolism will be their downfall" links Freemasons to the rest of Q's Grand Narrative, as being a part of some secret cabal of satan-worshipping ring of pedophiles.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. Another possibility: Freemasons know the symbols of freemasonry best, would you agree? Let's imagine that there are fake Masons -- or "Masons In Name Only" -- who are participating in these dirty deeds and using Masonic symbolism in the process. So someone comes up with numerous pics of these "Masons" at these events. But good Masons start checking out these pics real close and find that many of these "Masons" are all wearing another symbol not associated with Masonry. Which leads them to start checking out these individuals -- not as Masons, but looking for other associations or whatever red flags come up.

But Q puts it out there the way he does so that the bad "Masons" think they're safe... all the while hoping someone (a Mason) sees the anomolies or inconsistencies or something.

This is just one possibility.

It's dangerous and irresponsible of Q to do this sort of thing. It's an open question, and an invitation to potential hatred of a group with potentially violent consequences for us.

I can't argue with that. Especially in today's political/social climate. However, that's all on the people and how they interpret Q.

May I ask, have you researched that angle any further to see what you can see? Maybe you won't find anything significant, but maybe you will. Maybe you could put that Q comment in a whole new light for all of us. Maybe you'll find good cause to believe that some sinister folks are exploiting the Masons for their dirty deeds, and maybe you can find the commonality or some identifying quality among them that sets them apart from other Masons. Like any group, there will be bad apples. Maybe not this bad! But one never knows until one knows.

Assuming that no Masons are bad is no better and no more accurate than assuming that all Masons are good.

Q is dangerous.

He might be. But Q is no different than any other propagandist, no matter how good or bad their intentions. They cannot manipulate or influence anyone without their consent and cooperation. So attacking Q is an exercise in futility. It's more practical and productive to discuss the issues brought up among us, and work together towards the greater good.

And, as I said, the red line for me is when Q starts advocating for actions that are dangerous. That hasn't happened yet.

You remind me of my 1st-year sociology professor whom I eventually came to greatly respect because, he challenged my presuppositions like no other. You have gained my respect, sir (or madam).

For the sake of others, I will refrain from commenting further on your post because, based on some commentators, it appears that I have overstayed my welcome here.

Out of respect, I will drop the Freemasonry stuff commencing immediately but, I do thank you (and all other posters who engaged with me on this topic) for your thoughtfulness. It has helped me greatly; something I think I needed to work out for myself but, I needed feedback. Maybe it was inappropriate here but, enough said.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Q only referenced the usage of xbox live chat on the 15th - not the outage. The outage was discussed after the fact on the 16th.

I think the general assumption among Q researchers is that the outage was related to the Deep State agents trying to cover their tracks after being outed. (I don't know how those game forums work. I assume you need to set up an account, and that there is a system to send invitations and schedule matches with your friends.)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

He was the Judas Goat

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: xtradimensions

How are we supposed to prove that, short of having their gamer tags, or a picture of the console in their house?

Basically that is what I wondered. It would be difficult to prove unless sometime in passing in an interview or someone who personally knows any of these people might have said, “strange isn’t it that Jim Comey is an avid Grand Theft Auto” gamer. Lol. I suppose stranger things have happened, but I just wanted to verify that it was info from Q which while entirely possible, isn’t likely to corroborated in anyway to check it for ourselves. Sorry if it seemed a naive question—I have never played a video game, except on the odd occasion when my sons were little and made me play LEGO Harry Potter with them on PlayStation, so my video game console and comm knwoledge is severely limited. It does make me look back and question whether the year I purchased some comm headset for my thirteen year old son several years ago for ps2 was the best decision I ever made!

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Fair enough. I will stop. (My father was a Knight of Columbus, too; you guys are the absolute best!)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Maybe they used Madden (obama is a big sportsfan).

Could Tie in with Florida

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

edit on 28-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: Posted

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If anyone of you checked out Elsagate and that sort of stuff on YT, the comments sections are sometimes almost certainly people talking in code about the "Subject we can not talk about". Very creepy people posting creepy stuff on creepy videos.

I wouldn't doubt in a game, you could make a group, then switch to group chat and it would be pretty secure, especially if you talk in code there as well. You'd probably either pick a very obscure game or a very popular one to escape notice.

I doubt the NSA is even tracking that sort of stuff, or at least they weren't initially.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I do it when I play 5E on fantasy grounds. The possibilities are endless

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
If anyone of you checked out Elsagate and that sort of stuff on YT, the comments sections are sometimes almost certainly people talking in code about the "Subject we can not talk about". Very creepy people posting creepy stuff on creepy videos.

I wouldn't doubt in a game, you could make a group, then switch to group chat and it would be pretty secure, especially if you talk in code there as well. You'd probably either pick a very obscure game or a very popular one to escape notice.

I doubt the NSA is even tracking that sort of stuff, or at least they weren't initially.

They have been tracking exactly that for a while. Terrorists were using the same game room chats to plan.

There are some older stories about it if you search.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

It seems McCains death was a starting point for maybe the next phase of this, why? Was McCain that important to things?

He might have been. I was just reading a news article talking about how after McCain's death there doesn't seem to be any major interventionists left in congress. Hopefully, this means the days of the United States being dragged into every war across the globe are in the past.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

He was the Judas Goat

That would be mindblowing as much as him being Q.

If if did that, he didn't it not even knowing what he was doing. I would think he is smarter than that.

I do think some of the White Hats inside the Obama Admin did leave their own "cookie trails" to be found at a later date while staying beneath the radar.

Which is what we are now seeing to some extent.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but remember the big dude that ghosted Hillary during the 2016 campaign with an epi-pen in his hand in case she had a seizure?
Yeah.... He’s dead.
Ripe old age of 49.

Intellihub

Secret Service Special Agent Todd Madison, a.k.a. “Hillary’s handler,” died at a Wisconsin hospital on December 8, 2017, at age 49 after serving 20 years with the agency protecting some of the most high-profile countrymen and women including the Clintons during their tenure at the White House. Madison who was also employed by K2 Intelligence is best known for allegedly being Hillary Clinton’s medical handler and was publically ousted by the media after physically helping Clinton into what appeared to be a custom medical van after she collapsed while leaving a 9/11 Memorial Ceremony at Ground Zero in Ne

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
DECODES on Q Post #1940 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub

There is a theme in these decodes that led me to New Star Investment Fund, using search terms "investment n8w oeic".

It was UK based but bought out by Henderson Investment Funds in 2009.

1) Guccifer/Florida method
Using "q" gives :'oeic n8W
Interpretation = OEIC = Open Ended Investment Company
n8 is slang for Good Night in german

2) TimeDelta2Acronym
Method 1 = AIF = Accredited Investment Fiduciary
Method 2 = AIM = Alternative Investment Market

3) Timestamp2Acronym
Method 1 = PO = Purchasing Office, OR Peace Operations (US DoD)
Method 2 = GE = Geneva, OR General Electric Corp.

In summary, looks like a company worth digging in to a bit. No idea why it's associated with this post.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Its just, personally.. If i see a subject with 11 threads. I dont start by asking people what I missed.. I read the 10 previous threads, enjoy that ATS still offers something of value and try to contribute.

Right??? I don't understand that approach either. I fully understand asking about certain points being made or discussed if you're missing something -- that happens to all of us -- but it's unrealistic to drop into an ongoing thread and ask for a complete summary thus far. Especially a megathread.

It's also intellectually lazy.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

It seems McCains death was a starting point for maybe the next phase of this, why? Was McCain that important to things?

He might have been. I was just reading a news article talking about how after McCain's death there doesn't seem to be any major interventionists left in congress. Hopefully, this means the days of the United States being dragged into every war across the globe are in the past.

Yep he seemed to be the last "never met a war I didn't like" type.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

I know Q mentioned ps3 and Xbox live previously...what is the conventional wisdom about the importance about these methods of chatting?

Who ever was using these "Rat Lines" for communication about nefarious subjects, did so believing them to escape NSA surveillance. The very fact that these forms of communication are brought up at all, means the NSA also snared all those messages. I assume.

Who would use such comm lines? a whole gambit of "Players"

Now, there are subscription e-mail services that guarantee the emails are secure even from the NSA. Start Page has one and duckduckgo will pull up several more.
Sometimes I keep my thoughts to myself. Its best in the long run. I know some of you might find that questionable, but true. Email services that are NSA proof? Then I suppose Hillary and all her bunch are using it. Sweet!

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Not sure if anyone posted this yet, but remember the big dude that ghosted Hillary during the 2016 campaign with an epi-pen in his hand in case she had a seizure?
Yeah.... He’s dead.
Ripe old age of 49.

Intellihub

Secret Service Special Agent Todd Madison, a.k.a. “Hillary’s handler,” died at a Wisconsin hospital on December 8, 2017, at age 49 after serving 20 years with the agency protecting some of the most high-profile countrymen and women including the Clintons during their tenure at the White House. Madison who was also employed by K2 Intelligence is best known for allegedly being Hillary Clinton’s medical handler and was publically ousted by the media after physically helping Clinton into what appeared to be a custom medical van after she collapsed while leaving a 9/11 Memorial Ceremony at Ground Zero in Ne

K2 Intelligence is owned by Jules Kroll who did work like this:

It first helped Nokia and Motorola find $2.7 billion that had been invested with Turkey's Cem Uzan. It was also hired to recover wealth that had been plundered by dictators, including the Philippines' Ferdinand Marcos and Haiti's Jean-Claude Duvalier. In 1991 the government of Kuwait hired it to trace Saddam Hussein's corporate holdings around the world, including Hachette in Franc

Bet they were helpful in finding Qaddafi's estimate 200 Billion. From press reports, only about 60 Billion was ever offically recovered.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Interesting cameo report on BBC News today that may be a hidden message from Black hats to White hats:

Report shows Theresa May dancing with African kids in Cape Town, South Africa. She is wearing black trousers with a bright red jacket... and leopard print shoes.

So, the report shows her dancing, then compares to George Bush dancing, then to Barack Obama dancing... and finally to Donald Trump's sword dance n Saudi Arabia.

This is interesting timing just as Bruce Ohr is testifying and Q is lighting up the use of UK to spy on POTUS?
edit on 28-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Their is a very real sense the dam is about to break. If you've ever observed someone in your life self destruct, you know when they are about to break.

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
28 Aug 2018 - 2:40:53 PM
in.reuters.com...📁
[Hassan Rouhani]
Who paid HUSSEIN to attend HARVARD LAW SCHOOL?
Who is Prince Alwaleed bin Talal?
Why would Prince Alwaleed bin Talal (Saudi Royal) pay HUSSEIN to attend HARVARD LAW SCHOOL?
Was HUSSEIN a prominent political figure or a person of influence at the time?
No.
Who is Valerie Jarrett?
Where was she born?
When did Valerie Jarrett hire Michelle Robinson?
Timeline.
www.thisisinsider.com...-they-got-engaged-in-a-simple-and-sweet-way-3📁
Who is Mayor (former) Richard Daley?
Who is Mayor (current) Rahm Emanuel?
HUSSEIN should be VERY nervous.
BRENNAN should be VERY nervous.
KERRY should be VERY nervous.
MERKEL should be VERY nervous.
+29
How were the pallets of cash divided?
How many planes were used to transport?
Who operated the planes?
What 'shadow' agency directed operations?
Why wasn't the money [simply] wire transferred?
US had AUTH to open bank-to-bank transfers.
How do you prevent financial T logs?
How were the cash withdrawals in EU categorized/labeled?
Where did the cash originate from?
What time of day did the withdrawals occur?
Who provided SECURITY?
Why wasn't Congress notified?
Why was the U.S. Gov't kept in the DARK?
US law broken?
Did ALL planes land in the same location (airport)?
Why did [1] particular plane land outside of Iran?
Why was a helicopter involved?
[WHO] did the money go to?
HOW DO YOU AUDIT A FOREIGN AID BIG BLOCK TRANSFER?
Did Rouhani keep 'unknown' comms as insurance?
What agency collects ALL FORMS OF DATA?
What agency did @Snowden work for orig?
Did he train on THE FARM?
When did @Snowden join No Such Agency?
Define 'Contractor'.
Define the 'PRISM' program.
What year did @Snowden release spec-details of PRISM?
Mid 2013?
IMPACT-LIMIT NSA's ability to utilize/collect?
FAKE NEWS push for Congressional restrictions?
OPEN SOURCE PUSH to create COUNTER-DEF?
PURPOSE?
BLUE SKIES FOR CLOWN OP?
When was the Joint Plan of Action (IRAN DEAL) executed?
Late 2013?
Do you believe in coincidences?
Nothing to See Here.
Q

qmap.pub...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Shadow Banned?
edit on 28-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join