It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Some Freemasons might have appeared "on the scene", sure; we do like to serve our communities in various capacities but, for Q to ask this question seems more to me like Q was trying to implicate our involvement in "shooting locations" in some way.

And the operative word is "seems." We really don't know Q's purpose so it's all speculation. Folks can go whatever direction they want, but it says more about themselves than anyone else. What else could Q's purpose have been? Perhaps Q's purpose is to seemingly implicate the Masons, only for Q to later reveal them as heroes in this saga. Perhaps Q's purpose is to seemingly implicate the Masons to give a false sense of security to the guilty that Team Trump is looking in the wrong direction. Perhaps Q is actually calling out a practice of impersonatiing/infiltrating Freemasonry by some for sinister purposes. We really don't know at this point.

I do believe that such tactics are part of Q's overall strategy. Perhaps a dual strategy or purpose: Encouraging Qsters to research Freemasonry/Masons in order to better understand something later, and a message to someone else regarding their association with Freemasonry.

Moreover, Q's next sentence, "Symbolism will be their downfall" links Freemasons to the rest of Q's Grand Narrative, as being a part of some secret cabal of satan-worshipping ring of pedophiles.

Perhaps. Perhaps not. Another possibility: Freemasons know the symbols of freemasonry best, would you agree? Let's imagine that there are fake Masons -- or "Masons In Name Only" -- who are participating in these dirty deeds and using Masonic symbolism in the process. So someone comes up with numerous pics of these "Masons" at these events. But good Masons start checking out these pics real close and find that many of these "Masons" are all wearing another symbol not associated with Masonry. Which leads them to start checking out these individuals -- not as Masons, but looking for other associations or whatever red flags come up.

But Q puts it out there the way he does so that the bad "Masons" think they're safe... all the while hoping someone (a Mason) sees the anomolies or inconsistencies or something.

This is just one possibility.

It's dangerous and irresponsible of Q to do this sort of thing. It's an open question, and an invitation to potential hatred of a group with potentially violent consequences for us.

I can't argue with that. Especially in today's political/social climate. However, that's all on the people and how they interpret Q.

May I ask, have you researched that angle any further to see what you can see? Maybe you won't find anything significant, but maybe you will. Maybe you could put that Q comment in a whole new light for all of us. Maybe you'll find good cause to believe that some sinister folks are exploiting the Masons for their dirty deeds, and maybe you can find the commonality or some identifying quality among them that sets them apart from other Masons. Like any group, there will be bad apples. Maybe not this bad! But one never knows until one knows.

Assuming that no Masons are bad is no better and no more accurate than assuming that all Masons are good.

Q is dangerous.

He might be. But Q is no different than any other propagandist, no matter how good or bad their intentions. They cannot manipulate or influence anyone without their consent and cooperation. So attacking Q is an exercise in futility. It's more practical and productive to discuss the issues brought up among us, and work together towards the greater good.

And, as I said, the red line for me is when Q starts advocating for actions that are dangerous. That hasn't happened yet.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

Did you even read the Mods Warning?

This thread isn't about YOU, and off-topic posts about other posters.

I know this will get removed for off-topic...as most of your posts on these last few pages should be removed..

Strange how your whole online persona changed as soon as you starting the anti-Q posts. Many posters here helped you learn along the way, and you come in this thread daily now just to crap on it and them. Pathetic.

Scroll on then, dude. You don't know what you're talking about. I AM on topic. I'm talking about Q's WRONGNESS.

It's not about me.

Nor is it about YOU. So quit your whining.

Respectfully, you know I appreciate you but give it a rest. You are as bad as X-Antifa. We get that you don't drink human blood......much.

You are more than just a Mason in your life, aren't you?

I'm a Knight of Columbus but you don't see me brandishing my sword all the time and pushing the virtues of Tootsie rolls.

There is more to you than that.

And others here, don't mention Masons and hopefully we can move forward.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Well, you got enough stars on this, so I guess those people want me to answer your questions.

I recall you saying you rose through the ranks in something like a couple years?

It took me one year, almost to the day: from February 15, 2015 to February 16, 2016. However, I'm not talking about "ranks"; I'm talking about degrees. There are only 3 degrees: Entered Apprentice, Fellow Craft and Master Mason. The latter is the highest degree in Freemasonry and, it gives you the opportunity to rise through the "ranks" of office in a Masonic Lodge, if you so wish to. It also qualifies you to join other concordant organizations if you want to, like the Scottish Rite or the Shriners, or the York Rite, etc. So, yeah, I am at the pinnacle of Freemasonry as a Master Mason; I hold the keys to the kingdom, so to speak. It's up to me whether or not to use those keys.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

BTW.. does it seem like there is less interest in Q's posts lately? You'd think after a 4 day hiatus, the 5 posts today would be the "talk of the town". But in this thread, and on #QAnon Twitter, it's like most posters are not that interested. Very strange and different from 2 months ago.

Yes, it does appear that people are finally losing interest in Q. Probably because more and more people are coming to the proper conclusion that Q is a ruse, a fake and a fraud.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Q is busy today with seven new drops already! I haven’t had a chance to dig into them all yet and visit all the links, but at first glance it is lots of info.
QMAP

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

hey you are scaring me

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Why is it the Free Masons interest to persuade people not to look into Q ?

Curious .... Ain't it ! You'd think they would be busier than that

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I don't think their intention is to not have us look into Q, it is to not have us look into the masons themselves.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Very impressive. Maybe work your way up to a level of participation in parades where silly overweight men riding mini-bikes doing figure 8's for the crowd. Weee that would be soo fun !

Maybe this is what Q refers masons like you.
edit on 28-8-2018 by CADpro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
day of the rake, leaf
its coming

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The squeaky wheel gets the Grease !

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: NightFlight

Exactly. Any member charged with a crime will be immediately banned and barred from the Lodge forever.

Rogue Masons? Well, they were never Masons to begin with; and, if they go rogue, they go bye-bye. Infiltrated? No, highly impossible these days. People who assume such things don't have a shred of evidence to point at.

Q is wrong to implicate us in any wrongdoing.

Q being wrong on this (and many, many other things) is a hard pill for some of Q's supporters to swallow.

The way I read it, is that Q is challenging the Masons to find out who and what these rogue masons are and what they are up to. I must confess that I never did hear the complete interviews of the rogues but the first appearance of them had me going HMMMM? What mason would wear lodge regalia and a ragged T shirt with, IMO, incomplete masonic symbols on them to an impromptu interview? Were they trying to skew the interview in any way? IDK. I know BS when I see it and smell it and this looks and smells to high heaven...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Re: Q Post #1945 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub

This reminds us of the X-box Live outage referenced in post #1907. It implies the outage was related to Xbox chat history of James Comey, Bruce Ohr, Christopher Steele, Loretta Lynch, Andrew McCabe, Nellie Ohr and Sally Yates.

Why the reminder?

Well, in #1938 we are told "Red-Handed comms revealed to 'encourage truthful testimony'."

So are we being told the "Red-Handed" comms were those on Xbox Live?

Does "Red-Handed" have a double meaning... Handle Russian (red) collusion?

Therefore is this saying that Bruce Ohr's testimony today will allow James Comey, Loretta Lynch, Andrew McCabe, Nellie Ohr and Sally Yates to be called in for testimony?

Does this also give the required link to BHO?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I personally don't care about you or freemasonry and I don't want to read anymore about it.

If you want to discuss 2 posts out of 1,800 ad nauseum be my guest but please stay on topic and as you have been told the topic is not freemasonry. Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: chiefsmom
The derailing is an issue whether it is intended or unintentional. We all unfortunately get sucked into it at times.

And pretty much inevitable with all Q threads being closed and re-directed here. Folks with different purposes don't have much choice. So as much as some would like to reserve this thread for research -- which I certainly understand and appreciate -- everyone is directed here... haters, doubters, questioners, etc. Everyone. Perhaps that's the point??? It's certainly the same end result...

At the same time, Q has stated that his purpose is to unite the people. So it also seems to me that this mega thread is the only opportunity for ATSers to do so. If we cannot come together over Q, then we cannot come together as a nation. Is this thread just going to be a carbon copy of the hate and intolerance and disrespect for differing opinions that we find everywhere? Or are we going to rise above that and do better???

And whether we do so or not is up to each one of us as individuals. It's easy making nice and discussing issues with people we agree with. There's no glory in that. The challenge -- and the glory -- are in tackling the hard jobs... like finding ways to discuss and debate our "opponents" with respect and thoughtfulness. Are we up to the challenge? We'll find out together.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
As much as I love reading pages and pages about Masons, I have a question for Q experts about this image Q posted about Xbox communication and it being offline and messages being deleted.

Image Q posted about Xbox live

I know Q mentioned ps3 and Xbox live previously...what is the conventional wisdom about the importance about these methods of chatting? Is Q indicating that these are or were used by people sharing classified intel without going through conventional channels? I had tried to read back through to see if this was clearly explained or discussed, but seriously, it is hard to find relevant discussion because so many regular posters derail the thread.

I lurk more than Post in the Q thread because I am not that knowledgeable about it all, but am intrigued by it. I do have to ask...why do the regular q posters respond to all of the off-topic posts and keep giving the disrupters oxygen and attention? No offense to anyone hopefully, but if you want to talk about stuff not related to current Q posts, why don’t you find a thread about that topic and post there..or start a new thread about whatever interests you?

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

My above post applies to you too. or should I say too this account too.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Thank you for this, I just posted asking for more info about the importance of the Xbox live topic and Q. You posted while I was ever so slowly writing my post. Now I need to see what else I can find out about the importance of Xbox and ps3...

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: chiefsmom
The derailing is an issue whether it is intended or unintentional. We all unfortunately get sucked into it at times.

And pretty much inevitable with all Q threads being closed and re-directed here. Folks with different purposes don't have much choice. So as much as some would like to reserve this thread for research -- which I certainly understand and appreciate -- everyone is directed here... haters, doubters, questioners, etc. Everyone. Perhaps that's the point??? It's certainly the same end result...

At the same time, Q has stated that his purpose is to unite the people. So it also seems to me that this mega thread is the only opportunity for ATSers to do so. If we cannot come together over Q, then we cannot come together as a nation. Is this thread just going to be a carbon copy of the hate and intolerance and disrespect for differing opinions that we find everywhere? Or are we going to rise above that and do better???

And whether we do so or not is up to each one of us as individuals. It's easy making nice and discussing issues with people we agree with. There's no glory in that. The challenge -- and the glory -- are in tackling the hard jobs... like finding ways to discuss and debate our "opponents" with respect and thoughtfulness. Are we up to the challenge? We'll find out together.

Very well said

Its just, personally.. If i see a subject with 11 threads. I dont start by asking people what I missed.. I read the 10 previous threads, enjoy that ATS still offers something of value and try to contribute.

But hey thats just me
i envy people who havent read these threads .. Its almost the most fascinating subject I've ever read on here.
edit on 28-8-2018 by samuelsson because: Spelling

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join