It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I actually bought a few of those items. So what? What's your point?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Ten Reasons Not to Mourn John McCain
Ben Garrison

1. On July 29, 1967, the spoiled brat McCain pulled a prank and wet-started his jet while aboard the USS Forrestal. His mother lovingly called him a ‘scamp’ and it was well-known he was a practical joker and rule breaker. He finished near rock bottom in a class of over 800 at Annapolis because he tried to break every rule in the book there while also making terrible grades. Such a prank befits his character. The huge flame created touched off a bomb on the plane behind him which led to more bombs going off from other parked planes, which then led to the deaths of 134 sailors. McCain did nothing to help during the fire. He was whisked off the carrier and protected because his father and grandfather were Navy admirals. The Deep State Swamp media has since tried to cover this up. They protect their own.

2. He was not a hero. Getting shot down and captured may make him a victim, but not a hero. He probably didn’t pay attention during a training class, and so he didn’t pull in his arms when he ejected over North Vietnam–and that’s why they were broken. His captors knew he was the progeny of four-star admirals and if anything gave him special treatment. McCain begged for medical treatment and sang like a bird at the ‘Hanoi Hilton’ to get it. He gave up vital intelligence that led to the deaths of more aviators.

3. Upon his return to America he immediately stabbed his wife in the back. She was badly injured in a car accident and he couldn’t be bothered to help her. Instead, he quickly dumped her and married a wealthy heiress who could fund his political career. People get divorced all the time, but the manner in which he proceeded only underscores his cold-hearted selfishness.

4. He’s painted as a happy and brave ‘Maverick’ and strong ‘Independent’ by the Deep State media. Wrong. He was a jackass of major proportions. The ‘Warrior’ of the Senate was owned by the Deep State and George Soros in particular. McCain became a shill for open borders who also supported globalism and carbon taxes to fight ‘climate change.’ At the same time, he was the worst enemy of military veterans, whom he left mistreated and in the lurch. Now there’s a bill in Congress meant to provide aid for vets and they want to name it after their ‘hero,’ McCain. Disgusting.

5. He supported Bush in the Iraq war, even though the entry into that quagmire was based on lies. McCain claimed we would stay there 100 years if necessary. Such stubbornness and war mongering combined with his flash-temper only highlight the fact that he should have been nowhere near the nuke button. McCain was a reckless ‘hot head.’

6. He was a spoiled and entitled brat who was repeatedly backed and bailed out at every turn by his pappy and grandpappy. He should never have been admitted into Annapolis in the first place. He should have been kicked out of Annapolis for his outrageous and rebellious behavior. He crashed a total of five military aircraft. He loved partying more than flying. He should have been kicked out of the Navy for crashing several jets during his daredevil clowning. He should have been nowhere near the Senate. The NeoCons rigged the primaries for McCain who contemptuously laughed at Ron Paul during the debates. He should have been nowhere near the Republican nomination, but the Deep State wanted McCain, the reckless ‘hot head’ to lose to Obama. He chose Sarah Palin as his running mate and years later blamed her for his loss. The hot head backstabber never took responsibility for his actions.

7. He displayed great contempt for his constituents while showing his arrogance and hatred for America by never bothering to resign from the Senate when he knew he had terminal brain cancer. He wanted to go to the grave with his power, thus depriving Arizona from representation.

8. He made sure trade restrictions were softened with Vietnam and hailed as a forgiving man of peace. Wrong! He did it so he could get his Budweiser distributorship there. He was first in line to make money from such legislation. The lust for money and power ruled rule-breaker McCain.

9. He supported ISIS terrorists and wanted us to start another war in Syria, which might have lead to World War III. McCain was not a ‘maverick.’ He was an establishment war-mongering stooge and enabler for the Deep State.

10. He leaked Hillary’s paid-for pack of lies, the Steele Dossier, to James Comey, in an attempt to bring down President Trump. This was illegal, but hey—he’s John McCain! Instead of showing remorse he said, “Anyone who doesn’t like it can go to hell!” A faux conservative, he voted against his own party and President Trump when he could—including his vote to keep ObamaCare. The lying backstabber McCain became much loved and he’s now being profusely praised by the Deep State Swamp and its propaganda media. That only proves what a scumbag he truly was.

Good riddance to the bad rubbish who was John McCain.
Ben Garrison
PS. Petty to the end, McCain said he did not want Donald Trump to attend his funeral and asked for Swamp Presidents, Obama and Bush to deliver eulogies. That’s all you need to know.
PSS. Suicide? How do you stop medical treatment one day and the next day you are dead…hmmmm

Hot off the press from Ben Garrison.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Page 33.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

They make fabulous Christmas, Father's day gifts & frequently Graduation gifts.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: eisegesis

Oh yeah?

Yep. No 'bones' about it, I am.

That means nothing.

You are nothing.

edit on 27-8-2018 by eisegesis because: "smitten"

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

to your neighbour, by act- ing with him upon the square, by rendering him ever y kind office which justice or mercy may require, by relieving his dis- tresses, by soothing his afflictions, and by doing to him as, in similar cases, you would wish him to do to you

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: fd6f58 No.2758706 📁 Aug 27 2018 19:04:20 (EST)
Focus Here: "…raise troubling questions about Halper, who was believed to have worked with the CIA and part of the matrix of players in the bureau’s ‘CrossFire Hurricane’ investigation into Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. Halper, who assisted the FBI in the Russia investigation, appears to also have significant ties to the Russian government, as well as sources connected directly to President Vladimir Putin."
saraacarter.com...📁
Define 'Projection'. D's SCREAM when POTUS meets w/ PUTIN?
D's demand to hold hearings w/ the interpreter used during the private POTUS-PUTIN meeting?
D's demand ALL meetings w/ PUTIN be CANCELLED?
If POTUS knows everything - control over what orgs are central to operational success?
1. DOJ
2. FBI
3. NSA
4. US MILITARY
5. STATE
6. F_ASSETS
Ask yourself, if above are central to operational success, who would you pick to lead such orgs?
HRC election loss = CF inflow stop
CF inflow stop = No Name Institute inflow ramp Compare donors.
Define DARK MONEY.
Direct correlation? [He did not depart on his own terms]
Think FLYNN [30].
Exactly [30].
Q
New Q

edit on 27-8-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I copied this from the error message from your hyperlink
Missions/Lunar_Orbiter/LO5_0001/extras/scanned_strips/high
I searched on Ggle and clicked the first link. It started downloading some file, i stopped it. Fwiw

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Dbl

edit on 27-8-2018 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: IAMTAT

Come on, TAT. Crikey, you're really going to make me work for this one, aren't you?

Why are Freemasons on the scene of most shooting locations? Openly giving interviews or in background shots? Symbolism will be their downfall. Q

Look at all the hatred and suspiscion of Masons Q generated:

It's absolutely ridiculous and, maybe I should put my complaint in to the authorities.

Alright.
I thought I had already expressed my position on Masons to your satisfaction.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe the Q quote you've posted is referring to exactly what I had previously addressed regarding the Masonic upper echelon pushing specific narrative in the MSM.

I read nothing saying Masons love shooting kids.
...and neither did you...if you're truly honest with yourself.

As for people saying negative things about Freemasonry...those comments have been around much longer than Q...
Centuries, in fact.
Did Q generate them...or was the commenting individual's opinion already in existence.

Just because someone says something in response to something I post here today...does it mean that I "generated" their opinion?

No. It means I generated their response.
They held that opinion long before I typed a single letter...and they took the opportunity of responding to my post to showcase that opinion.

CM,...I get where you're coming from...you are a proud Mason...and you think Q has personally attacked you by pointing out something negative about your organization.
As a result,...to quote you, it made you "mad at Q".

So let me put it this way...

I'm a proud Republican.
When some scumbag Republican congressman gets convicted of embezzling campaign funds...should I take any criticism of that individual as a personal insult towards me?

Should I see his bad behavior as that of the entire Republican party...and, by extension, myself?

No.

Scum floats within EVERY large organization...but it doesn't mean the entire organization and everyone in that organization is scum.

We've both seen leaders at the highest levels of the Catholic church molesting children.
Does that mean EVERY practicing Catholic is a pedo?

The FBI and CIA are other good examples.
The leaders of these organizations broke the law, abused and violated the US constitution.
The overall rank and file of those organizations had nothing whatsoever to do with their individual crimes.

I don't know you...but I don't believe you are corrupt.
But can you honestly say with 100% certainty...that corruption doesn't exist within the upper echelon of the Masonic organization?

Again, I'm a proud Republican...but I freely state, with 100% certainty,...that corruption DOES exist within the upper levels of BOTH parties.

edit on 27-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoePerhaps they have access to the so-called "Project Looking Glass" technology? Perhaps Trump really is a time traveler with help from Uncle John?

Not dependable if real. Recall Dan Burisch and Marcie McDowell used the Looking Glass to predict the elections. It said HRC would be the next prez.
edit on 27-8-2018 by srb2001 because: Typo

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

Pm

2nd,

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
New Q

Yeah BO has some explaining to do.

Halper and Ohr are the next pieces of the puzzle putting the picture into better focus. Death by a thousand cuts as we approach the October surprise.

edit on 27-8-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
3 New Qs #1934 to #1936 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub!

edit on 27-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Restorative chemicals:

(discharged by the human female)

Oxytocin
Prolactin
Melatonin
Seratonin
Adenosyne
Triphosphate
Dopamine
Telomerase
Retinol

Collected by practitioners of:

Druidism
Mithraism
Tantra
Etc.

Poisons to the body:

Adrenaline
Noradrenaline
Histamine

Blood from a stressed or abused victim is essentially tainted.
Abuse is not synonymous with blood drinking, but there are exceptions.

Remember: Mason's LOVE their blood drives!!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

And Blood Diner[s]✓ 1[9]87

Required viewing?

edit on 27-8-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Q#1936

WITCH HUNT.
No deals.
Q

DJT's tweets about "witch hunt" as much about them going after him, as him going after them. Brilliant, hide in plain sight so much that the Dems think they are the hunters. Missed that - (...Q... oops on CrankyMan errg).

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   
If POTUS knows everything - control over what orgs are central to operational success?
1. DOJ
2. FBI
3. NSA
4. US MILITARY
5. STATE
6. F_ASSETS

Halper the F_ASSET? Folks have been sandbagging for ages, could he have been sandbagging? Q pointing to the Halper paragraph and direct connection to V.Putin, maybe he's a white hat?

Interesting C_A is not on the list.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

The Keystone State's Grand Lodge:

The mission of the Masonic Blood and Organ Donor Program is to promote Masonic blood drives throughout the state and to provide as many opportunities as possible to share this gift of life. The club also acts as an informational source, and will continue to encourage and assist Lodges, Masonic Ladies and Youth organizations in sponsoring drives, activities and events for the purpose of collecting blood donations.

pagrandlodge.org...

And this odd story:

Mr. Eid, a World War II veteran who had a license to carry his own pistol and often did, pleaded not guilty Tuesday afternoon to second-degree manslaughter and released on $2,500 bail. He was wearing his blue Masonic jacket during his arraignment in Central Islip. Suffolk County Police called the shooting an accident, the consequence of one man's confusion.

Ending with:

Orders like the Southside Masons seem more concerned today with Christmas parties and raising money for blood drives and children's charities than ritual.

www.nytimes.com...

Back in May:

Michael Chaplo, the Vice President of Biomedical Services at the American Red Cross, presented him with an award recognizing the fraternity’s commitment to holding blood drives.

The Grand Lodge received “The Premier Partner of the Decade Award” for 2017. Massachusetts Freemasons have held and organized blood drives that are responsible for the collection of 65,604 pints of blood impacting 196,812 lives from 2007-2017. Mr. Chaplo emphasized that this was far from a trivial amount of impact, and that he was extremely proud of the Red Cross’ association with the Freemasons.

massfreemasonry.org...

I could go on forever.

edit on 27-8-2018 by eisegesis because: the San Francisco treat

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

When Q drags groups of innocents (until proven guilty) through the mud, he oversteps. For example, vilifying Freemasons as somehow involved in every school shooting? WRONG and misleading. Or demonizing Snowden. WRONG.

I tend to agree, but we also have to keep it in context. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only Q comment regarding Masons was really a question, asking why Masons are always at tragedies -- at least that's what I remember. (But I don't keep up with every Q post, so I won't remember what I missed!) I didn't immediately assume the worst. My first thought is that Masons often work in service capacities, even first responder capacities. Beyond that, I thought of a few things it might mean. Was Freemasonry infiltrated? Are there rogue Freemasonry chapters? Are these bogus Freemasons using bogus symbols that only their cronies would recognize? I have no idea what Q was leading to with that question, but Q really didn't say anything about Masons beyond their presence at tragedies.

But that comes back to what we do with it. Those who know they don't know will take it for what it's worth. Sure, we might have our pet theories. But we know it's all speculation or educated guesses at most. And most of us know better than to believe that each and every Freemason is part of the Deep State Cabal. Others will believe what they will and even assume what they will... but this is what people do, it's not what Q is doing. And those folks will always be with us. I'm not dismissing that Q somewhat leads folks to believe the worst -- that the Masons are personally involved in committing the tragedy -- but the independent thinkers will go in their own directions with the question. Both in their research and in their thoughts. And I have faith that at least some of the independent thinkers aren't all wasting their time and energy spouting off on anonymous discussion boards -- like this! I think this is a case of "Those who can, do... Those who can't, spout off on anonymous discussion boards."

And there's really not much most of us can do.

Yes, exactly why I am so concerned. How do we tell the difference between what is info and "disinfo and misinfo"? Even the likes of Neon gets frustrated with "Q's game".

We don't. Just like every other anonymous source being passed off as news these days. This is what we've got.

Rather, we use our best judgment, watch and wait, and hope and pray.

And I'll say this much too: I don't think the public is really the target audience for either the media or Q. I think there's far more to what's being communicated and to who and how than we know. I can think of various reasons that Q would include "crumbs" for the public in his plan, but that's what they are, just crumbs, compared to the greater purpose. But I'm as sure as I can be that even if Q is a LARP with no official background or connections, he's got a purpose and a plan. (In which case Q may just be another independent thinker and researcher... and this is how he feels comfortable talking to the world.)

That is why I have to believe and hope that this movement will not collapse after Q is exposed as a fraud. The "best minds", who are not easily fooled, as well as most graciously open-minded but skeptical, are on the case and, ultimately, when they determine the truth about Q (which is inevitable, eventually), they will restore balance; that will be their responsibility - to restore balance/sanity.

And thank Heaven for that, right? But Q is just a part of the greater picture. We are going to collapse to one extent or another, one way or another, sooner or later. We need those folks anyway -- with or without Q.

My mother always said, "The more you know, the more you know you don't know." I think she was the reincarnation of Socrates.

She sounds like a very wise woman indeed. And it's especially awesome you recognize and appreciate her wisdom.

Some of us are already yelling "it from the rooftops", lol!

Well, you are yelling concerns from the rooftop, true, and I haven't read all your posts, so I can only speak to the ones I have read, but I haven't seen anything more. For example, I'll be yelling from the rooftops when Q starts making demands of his readers... or tries to whitewash or encourage something like martial law or military action or something that clearly crosses lines -- especially Constitutional lines. Until then, it's all talk, and talk is cheap.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join