It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom
(Don't Ya Jes Love It)

TIMELINE HAS ACCELERATED GREATLY! - - - - AVALANCHE.

Sorry just a bs account well here to dreaming

Twitter

edit on 27-8-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Chick-A-Boom . . Chick-A-Boom
(Don't Ya Jes Love It)

sorry DP

edit on 27-8-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

(post by Neil4No1 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Flynn in 30?

830. ARTICLE 30. CHARGES AND SPECIFICATIONS
06. Pre-Trial Procedure

(a) Charges and specifications shall be signed by a person subject to this chapter under oath before a commissioned officer of the armed forces authorized to administer oaths and shall state–

(1) that the signer has personal knowledge of, or has investigated, the matters set forth therein; and

(2) that they are true in fact to the best of his knowledge and belief.

(b) Upon the preferring of charges, the proper authority shall take immediate steps to determine what disposition should be made thereof in the interest of justice and discipline, and the person accused shall be informed of the charges against him as soon as practicable.

Uniform Code Of Military Justice

30 in 30?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The Grand Lodge received “The Premier Partner of the Decade Award” for 2017. Massachusetts Freemasons have held and organized blood drives that are responsible for the collection of 65,604 pints of blood impacting 196,812 lives from 2007-2017. Mr. Chaplo emphasized that this was far from a trivial amount of impact, and that he was extremely proud of the Red Cross’ association with the Freemasons.

Sounds pretty damned right to me. So what point are you trying to make?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
DECODES on Q Post #1936 at qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

5 Minute MARKER post! Meaning IMPORTANT in relation to recent past.

Timestamp2Acronym:
Method 1 = SPQ
Interpretation = Seller Property Questionnaire, OR Shorter PROMIS Questionnaire (addictions measure)

Method 2 = JGH
Interpretation = Just Got Home, OR Just Garcia Hill,
OR Journal of Global History (Cambridge Journals Online; UK), or various hospitals.

TimeDelta2Acronym
Methods 1&2 = EH
Interpretation = Eric Holder!

edit on 27-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Timestamp2Acronym:
Method 1 = SPQ
Interpretation = Seller Property Questionnaire, OR Shorter PROMIS Questionnaire (addictions measure)

Method 2 = JGH
OR Journal of Global History (Cambridge Journals Online; UK), or various hospitals.

TimeDelta2Acronym
Methods 1&2 = EH

SPQ = Senatus Populusque = The Senate and People

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Cheers TAT, I prefer that "Senatus Populusque = The Senate and People" to what my Italian granddad told me SPQR meant (Soni Porchi Quisti Romani = These Romans are Pigs).

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Timestamp2Acronym:
Method 1 = SPQ

Method 2 = JGH

TimeDelta2Acronym
Methods 1&2 = EH

JGH could be J (Jewish?) General Hospital

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Aallanon

I'm at the absolute pinnacle of Freemasonry and, I'm calling your bluff.

Allow me to inject discernment.

Q said that most large organizations have a sinister component to them. Often, this is not due to the organization itself, it is due to infiltration and subversion.

The Catholic Church has been infiltrated and subverted. Some masonic lodges have been infiltrated and subverted (remember P2 in Italy?). Scientology appears to have been taken over by the CIA in the 80s. Islam has been subverted to be associated with Terrorism rather than humble worship of God.

No organization is safe from it. I too was once "at the pinnacle of Freemasonry" and saw nothing wrong with the people there. On the other hand, there is an ancient cult that loves to hide behind good people. Its their very first agenda: Choose the best, the brightest, the most idealistic, the most pious and infiltrate.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

My gosh! This (without offence to anyone else) is probably one of the most intelligent responses I have ever received.

You deserve a very close reading.

I am going to take my time (which might come as a relief to some others here, lol (because it means I won't be posting as much until I'm done responding to BOADICEA, hehe))

Anyway, let's begin. (Begin you. You begin.)

This is going to get long. People here without any modicum of fortitude, SKIP.

Others, welcome because, this is going to get interesting. Q.

Yes, I said Q.

Sometimes, the truth is hidden not only in plain sight but, also in the most unusual places.

Q.

No. I'm not Q, as in Qanon.

We are all Q, in one way or another.

For now, I'm going to mull over BODICEA's post. My wife just commandeered my comms. She wants to watch 'Lodge 49'.

Be back later.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore
Damn, BG website is already down after this last post.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Wow its been suspended. Thats pretty wild.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I clicked the link.
I am glad that you posted the content... Ben Garrisons account has been suspended.
No surprise there.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Boadicea

My gosh! This (without offence to anyone else) is probably one of the most intelligent responses I have ever received.

You deserve a very close reading.

I am going to take my time (which might come as a relief to some others here, lol (because it means I won't be posting as much until I'm done responding to BOADICEA, hehe))

Anyway, let's begin. (Begin you. You begin.)

This is going to get long. People here without any modicum of fortitude, SKIP.

Others, welcome because, this is going to get interesting. Q.

Yes, I said Q.

Sometimes, the truth is hidden not only in plain sight but, also in the most unusual places.

Q.

No. I'm not Q, as in Qanon.

We are all Q, in one way or another.

For now, I'm going to mull over BODICEA's post. My wife just commandeered my comms. She wants to watch 'Lodge 49'.

Be back later.

Womp Womp

Learn our Coms?

I got pictures of plenty of sketchy Masonic #, but I’ll leave that to The experts ouround these parts who have spent countless hours and others threads mulling is.

eisegesis is a more than capable Master on the subject.

Slides suck

Did I hear Hillary still has Security Clearance?

Tick Tock

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
DECODES for Q Post #1934 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Timestamp2Acronym
Method 1 = SDT
Interpretation = Self-Determination Theory (Psychology)

Method 2 = JDB
Interpretation = Justin Drew Bieber, OR Junk Debt Buyer, OR Jamaica Development Bank

TimeDelta2Acronym
Method 1 = AF
Interpretation = Air Force, OR Afghanistan, OR Armed Forces

Method 2 = HM
Interpretation = Her Majesty (Queen Elizabeth), OR Human Milk, OR Air Seychelles (IATA airline code)?

COVFEFE method
Using "Define 'Projection'." (matches grid size) gives JTBP
Interpretation = Job To Be Processed

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks for the rundown Cranky. Just finished the entire document. What a read!! It answered my question of where "Black Eagle" started. Also likely why Wm Casey had to go.

You would never be able to make a movie about the truth because CIA would sanitize. Talk about some evil people. But Gen Ferrerra was a hero in the end. A true patriot the man was.

If anyone is looking for a short historical novel, check Cranky's link

Eagle II

LAL, Amazing no? Not a theory, this is an FBI report done, I would guess, before Bush "officially" took office - Ronnie was his beard. The Roths are mentioned which is interesting.

Absolutely, esp for those of us alive in the day. Correlates with my simple post that included the quote from Marion Horn that said Fererra said the money would be distributed 1/3 5 Star Assest management (per article they were a front) 1/3 Roths and 1/3 Richard Helms representing CIA and govt.

Seems the Roths were a silent partner in it all.

Have to give another plug for patriot Gen Ferrera who seems to have been scrubbed from the internet.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Michael Flynn says he is "eager" to move forward with sentencing. The Prosecutors are saying, "Not so fast. Don't rush us!"

www.courthousenews.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRealDarkJr

Did I hear Hillary still has Security Clearance?

I just read that

Arkansas Grand Jury Convened To Indict Bill and Hillary Clinton

Corey Hiland, a US attorney picked by Trump in 2017, now has a grand jury in place in Little Rock, Arkansas, and has been working for months, according to the Washington Post.

Trump’s pick for US Attorney for the eastern district of Arkansas is determined to deliver justice to the Clintons and their criminal Foundation. Despite his cool and unassuming exterior, a fiery yet focused determination simmers underneath.

Corey Hiland has re-opened the Clinton Foundation investigation that was closed down by Loretta Lynch and James Comey. He has a grand jury with subpoena power, thanks to Attorney General Jeff Sessions in D.C.

The Washington Post, the newspaper of the Deep State, has begun foreshadowing the Clinton indictments, preparing their readers for the inevitable. They are petrified, and they know it is going to take place. They don’t know how to spin it, so they have started saying that Trump has influenced the Department of Justice.

You ever hear a black powder rifle fire? Has a fizzle sound, just before the big BOOM!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
How Thomas-bring-the-Paine became a true pundit

I can say with certainty, my decision to journey back into journalism was made after the FBI pointed guns at the heads of my wife and children. I knew that first morning (the FBI actually raided my home twice and pointed guns at my family twice) when federal agents raided our home one definitive thing was going to unfold: These bastards — and their bosses — were going to pay for violating my family. My kids. My home. One way or the other, I would have the last word...

In fact, I already have won. The FBI learned it too. And I have much more to teach the Bureau if it decides it hasn’t been taught enough. True Pundit has broken dozens of key FBI scoops in two years and look at the Bureau. It is in shambles. No one in the media even comes close to our work.

BECAUSE as a contractor I knew too much. And I still know too much. And it is almost time to tell the world all about it. We are working on a book that will detail why the FBI turned on me. The reasons are hard to stomach but I am safer if all know.

(Only quoted small portions)
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join