It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Pavil, this is exactly why it's interesting that their facebook page is so sparse. I's "About" page doesn't even give the full company name... no company address or number? Only that it comes under the Insurance services category. "Info and Ads" says "This Page isn't running any ads in any country right now."

Very odd!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Reminder...

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
  • PG, walnut sauce and any other type of pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting restrictions or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

I'm going to add to this talking about each other is always off topic or worse and each other is never the topic. Constant off topic posting can also place you in jeopardy of a Posting Ban.

• posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:35 PM
    link   
    I see we're having a very fruitful discussion. Must be about Bruce Ohr's upcoming testimony. Or Halper setting up Papadopoulos and Page now proven with a paper trail.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:36 PM
    link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Pavil, this is exactly why it's interesting that their facebook page is so sparse. I's "About" page doesn't even give the full company name... no company address or number? Only that it comes under the Insurance services category. "Info and Ads" says "This Page isn't running any ads in any country right now."

Very odd!

Perhaps, are you sure you have the right corporate page for them? I swore off FB quite a long time ago.

They are more an Asian conglomerate. Might not care about FB considering their market.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:36 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Sabrechucker

Second pic url is 404d already!! Interesting url too:

pdsimage2.wr.usgs.gov...Missions/Lunar_Orbiter/LO5_0001/extras/scanned_strips/high

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:38 PM
    link   
    a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just so you guys know. None of those pictures are showing

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:38 PM
    link   
    a reply to: IAMTAT

Come on, TAT. Crikey, you're really going to make me work for this one, aren't you?

Why are Freemasons on the scene of most shooting locations? Openly giving interviews or in background shots? Symbolism will be their downfall. Q

Look at all the hatred and suspiscion of Masons Q generated:

It's absolutely ridiculous and, maybe I should put my complaint in to the authorities.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:39 PM
    link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
    I see we're having a very fruitful discussion. Must be about Bruce Ohr's upcoming testimony. Or Halper setting up Papadopoulos and Page now proven with a paper trail.

Is Ohr's going to be public or a closed Session?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:40 PM
    link   
    a reply to: CanadianMason

The masons should stop showing up/helping at shootings. Problem solved.
    edit on 27-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:40 PM
    link   

Second pic url is 404d already!! Interesting url too:

pdsimage2.wr.usgs.gov...Missions/Lunar_Orbiter/LO5_0001/extras/scanned_strips/high

Can you grab screenshot and post that way?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:41 PM
    link   

Very odd!

Looking at that page it seems more like a charity or something of the like. Doesn't have an Insurance feel at all. It's only the Singapore branch but..

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:42 PM
    link   
    a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We are taking Flak

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:43 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Aallanon

Correct but, 20 minutes ago you could with the right software access it. Now you can't at all

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:46 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Very odd!

Looking at that page it seems more like a charity or something of the like. Doesn't have an Insurance feel at all. It's only the Singapore branch but..

Almost every large insurance company is going to have tons of bad press and lawsuits against them. They are like Banks in that regard. They will pay the multi million dollar fines and move on to yet another money generating venture. More unethical than outright illegal. You just don't hear about most of the bad stuff. That's what I mean about them not being much of a lead to follow.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:46 PM
    link   

what was it a picture of?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:47 PM
    link   

Very odd!

Sufi, the American Institute of Architects is interesting. Note this article:

AIA leaders release video apology for statement in support of President-Elect Trump

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:48 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Aallanon

Don't know, Couldn't access it in time.

this was the URL
    pdsimage2.wr.usgs.gov...Missions/Lunar_Orbiter/LO5_0001/extras/scanned_strip

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:50 PM
    link   

LINK to the Q.pub sorted by "symbolism will be their downfall"

Q has eluded to the Freemasons being connected with the therapists.

Why are Freemasons on the scene of most shooting locations? Openly giving interviews or in background shots? Symbolism will be their downfall. Q

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:52 PM
    link   
    a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Sure, and then there's this:

Why is Trump a Boon to the Arms Industry?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:52 PM
    link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: EbbNFlow

Is Ohr's going to be public or a closed Session?

Closed door testimony.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join