It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Is there a simple answer to the question that Q asks in post #1933 @ qmap.pub... ???

I read the saraacarter.com... article, but can't figure out WHY this exposure is critical BEFORE Bruce Ohr testifies to Congress (closed session) tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Has anyone dived in to Thomas Wictor's old posts?

Fascinating read and videos of new military hardware being used. It's like the Spanish Civil War and how they tested out weaponry and tactics.

If you are a military buff, they are great reads. Looks like some crazy tech being used.
edit on 27-8-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
That article was a key component of an ATS thread I started last night.
Ref: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Is there a simple answer to the question that Q asks in post #1933 @ qmap.pub... ???

I read the saraacarter.com... article, but can't figure out WHY this exposure is critical BEFORE Bruce Ohr testifies to Congress (closed session) tomorrow.

Hmmm...."closely associated with Chelsea Clinton"
Whom might that be?

shortly after Lovinger began reporting and asking questions about suspicious contracts given to Halper and others, including one person closely associated Chelsea Clinton, his security clearance was suspended.

saraacarter.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

That's right now I think back. I may have confused that with emails I get. There coming so fast I get lost lol lol 6 or 7 feeds.

Sorry if I stepped on your toes

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

That's right now I think back. I may have confused that with emails I get. There coming so fast I get lost lol lol 6 or 7 feeds.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Double post. Whats up with that?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Fascinating read and videos of new military hardware being used. It's like the Spanish Civil War and how they tested out weaponry and tactics.

If you are a military buff, they are great reads. Looks like some crazy tech being used.

Wictor knows his military hardware.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This is a good topic that pertains to Q stuff.

Thanks to Matafuchs,

ATS thread involving our favorite Russian Lawyer and the FBI

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: pavil

Wictor knows his military hardware.

He sure does it seems! There's a video of an Anti tank missile being launched, hitting a tent, blowing up everything but still a man next to the tent walks away unscathed. That doesn't seem possible .

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Aallanon

I'm at the absolute pinnacle of Freemasonry and, I'm calling your bluff.

Hmmm...I recall you saying you rose through the ranks in something like a couple years? How long have you been a Mason, again?

Define pinnacle, please.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They shouldn't beat around the bush like that. Our brains are stressed enough, lol. If the writer of that article knows who this person "close to Chelsea Clinton is", they should just state his/her name. McCain is now out of the picture. There are no more "no names".

BTW.. does it seem like there is less interest in Q's posts lately? You'd think after a 4 day hiatus, the 5 posts today would be the "talk of the town". But in this thread, and on #QAnon Twitter, it's like most posters are not that interested. Very strange and different from 2 months ago.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
DECODES of Q Post #1935 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Guccifer/Florida method
Using "q" gives otaO
Using "Q" gives lorpna ddeS

COVFEFE method using "SHEEP NO MORE." gives MIDSJBOIE

Timestamp2Acronym
Method 1 = SKI
Interpretation = Sloan Kettering Institute (oncology; New York), OR Southwest Kidney Institute (Tempe, AZ), OR Sheffield Kidney Institute (UK), OR Street Kids International (est. 1988)

Method 2 = JBI
Interpretation = Joint Base Integrated (US DoD), OR Just Bring It, OR Joanna Briggs Institute (Adelaide, SA, Australia)

TimeDelta2Acronym
Method 1 = FW
Interpretation = Fort Worth, OR Fort Wayne, OR Forward, OR FIREWALL, or Fairway Wood (golf club)

Method 2 = FM
Interpretation = Field Manual (Army), OR Follow Me, OR Farm to Market (secondary road, Texas)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Has anyone see a site where they have looked at McCain's Donors compared to CF donors?

I'm curious for the common denominators who migrated to McCain's per Q's crumbs?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
New Q Post #1937 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

This is a CONFIRMATION post - a null text post basically confirms whatever the anon post it replies to says.

It also answers the question in #1933 which CareWeMust asked here.

edit on 27-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

You didn't "step on my toes", AllSeeingEye. I realize that most members don't use the "Recent" activity view, when surfing ATS. Those in this thread who only visit their favorite forums, would have missed that article about Sessions appointing a SECOND Prosecutor. The more exposure, the better!

edit on 8/27/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Still a few big BOOM to come I think

Q drop

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Possible Chelsea Clinton Friend lead?

link

Look who shows up in this 2017 article......coincidence?

Adam Lovinger, a whistleblower and 12-year Office of Net Assessment (ONA) veteran, has repeatedly warned ONA’s leadership they faced risks by relying on outside contractors as well as the problem of cronyism and a growing “revolving door” policy, where ONA employees would leave the defense think tank and join private contractors to do the same work.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Thanks for that reference, Pavil. Corruption passed along in top government, like DNA in families.

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join