It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Interesting breakdown an anon put together of interacting with the AI which may be attributed to the Snow White network and the dwarfs.

Image Connect

There are some key points missing. AI cannot self reflect, and can always be cornered with the aim to make it self reflect. Not even the largest one there is can do this. Of course zero heart.

They reflect algorithmic thinking, "if then" and if watched, will reveal this pretty easily. Often they simply run to the other side of any argument or discussion no matter how preposterous that polarity is in real life. The Twit responses, especially on DJT twit page are clearly bot response, they produce the same gut pain that so many of the web comments "you're all idiots" stuff does. Though those are more local in origin.

The question is, did Q team take control of those networks or destroy them? I guess we'll see soon enough.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

So it's Huma about to hug Lindsey Graham while Mattis and Kelly stare them down

After Graham ran over to Kelly looking sheepish

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

twitter.com...

A really great pick me up kinda thread and refresher on the trust Sessions subject.

The history books will be glorious.

If this all comes to pass how entirely idiotic are "some" people going to feel?

I really don't even care to wish that on them.

Just looking for the light, seeing some justice will be reward enough.

Keep heart friends!

WINTER IS COMING.

edit on 2 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
If this all comes to pass how entirely idiotic are "some" people going to feel?

if it doesn't, how idiotic are you going to feel?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I won't at all.

If nothing happens we are still in the same place

Just more collectively awake.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

I won't at all.

If nothing happens we are still in the same place

Just more collectively awake.

then why would you assume that other people would feel idiotic if the situation were reversed?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

You are right.

I shouldn't assume.

Not sure what the deal is but it's almost as if there is some odd motivation behind some of the negative posts.

We all question the process here but sometimes it's as if...well I shouldn't assume.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

"Q" knows they can consistently "mess up" and people will still believe it, using parody websites, false images, false information etc

tomorrow is the last day for their "week to remember"

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I wonder how far into the rabbit hole the Authorities will go when Q starts the big roundup. Hee haww.

I am certain that mods on facebook and the rest of the social media sites will be in for a rude awakening possibly including some serious jail time.

Concerted attempts to miss-inform and spread lies and dis-information is treason and hopefully, will be treated seriously.

P

edit on 2/9/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

That was an excellent analysis of Jeff Sessions being positioned to work his DOJ magic. Hopefully sooner, rather than later.

Thank-you TOL!

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

"Concerted attempts to miss-inform and spread lies and dis-information is treason and hopefully, will be treated seriously. "

...basically "Q"

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

History is written by the victor.

P

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Last post on this page I linked a video of POTUS saying "he didn't quite make it 16 years, but it was a 16 year term"

I am linking again, because I feel like it got left behind all of the (now redacted) chatter that followed.

I am curious if anyone else finds this as interesting statement as I do. I'm not seeing or finding any references to this in msm, or elsewhere for that matter. So that, in and of itself, I also find telling because it would have been the perfect opportunity for all POTUS haters to bash on him.

I'm wondering if this seemingly odd statement was a direct tell (to us) that this 16 year plan may soon be coming out. Evidence of a set up to frame/remove Trump as POTUS.
edit on 2-9-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
NoName 1969 Tokyo Rose Vietnam Confession:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

"Hero"?

With heros like that who needs enemies?

This isn't a grunt who got caught he was a Lieutenant commander!

edit on 2-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
5m5 minutes ago
More
....The fact is that African/American unemployment is now the lowest in the history of our country. Same with Asian, Hispanic and almost every other group. The Democrats have been all talk and no action. My Administration has already produced like no other, and everyone sees it!

twitter.com...

My sad answer to this tweet is, no, no they haven't.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

As well as the son and the grandson of U S Naval Admirals.
His father was commander in chief of the Pacific during the Viet Nam war, while NoName was a POW.
Quite a prize catch.

edit on 921818 by Elostone because: Forgot my beer

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
5m5 minutes ago
More
....The fact is that African/American unemployment is now the lowest in the history of our country. Same with Asian, Hispanic and almost every other group. The Democrats have been all talk and no action. My Administration has already produced like no other, and everyone sees it!

twitter.com...

My sad answer to this tweet is, no, no they haven't.

.......but but Trump is racist, I've heard it on TV!

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Enough reasonable-minded Americans understand that quality-of-life is improving in this country, and several other countries too. Enough to eliminate a "blue wave" in November, and hand DJT another 4 years in 2020.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Hey, is there any more recent news about the intelligence situation with mainframes down and satellites dark from Friday?

halturnerradioshow.com...

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join