It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Former President's are still able to arrange SCIFs?
. qmap.pub...

Then in the next line Q talks about 12 hotel rooms in close proximity to the central SCIF.

Maybe Q intended to insert a word like ‘staff’ or ‘aide’ after President’s. Maybe it was intentionally left out so we might ponder who that person might be. VJ? Does she still hold a security clearance?

ETA-When Q said “foot the BILL”, maybe that is a hint that it is someone in Bill Clinton’s staff/aide.

edit on 1-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

The Anatomy of Satanism in Hollywood

www.jtrue.com...

A very interesting perspective.

Several interesting pieces actually.

www.jtrue.com...

www.jtrue.com...

And many more.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I may have missed this earlier.

Can you explain to me what SCIFs mean?

Thank you in advance for your time.

edit on 1-9-2018 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

In I, Pet Goat II, there are three figures at the beginning who seem to be hinted at as being marionettes of Satan or Satanic/Luciferian forces: Bush, Obama, and Alice.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

SCIF stands for Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility. You normally have to have a special security clearance to use one and it’s a secure enclosed area where highly classified information can be processed and discussed. Basic info on Wikipedia Here

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm guna read your null reply the same as Q, Silly... i.e. null reply confirms my post!

edit on 1-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: EbbNFlow

Same double used for the miracle "same day" recovery from the 9/11/16 "health incident".

😎💫😎

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

The woman to Hillary's left... what's with the black hat with 2 "horns"... reports on BBC have all focussed on this!

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
a reply to: EbbNFlow

Really?????

Can you link me to some sauce?

www.amazon.com/Trappeys-Devil-Cayenne-Pepper-Sauce/dp/B004W048ZC

www.amazon.com...

One time I won a hot pepper eating contest, shaming a Vietnam vet.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Cicely Tyson... apparently in her 90s!

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

She looks good for 90...even with that mothership on her head.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Stem cells 3 times a day?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Styleometry is a way of looking at text to identify authors, now we kinda have a hard time doing this in certain circumstances but in most it works pretty good and is very conclusive. Easier to do if you use your heart to confirm, but simple online tech is pretty good.

The "speeches" the walking dead gave this week at viewing of their own futures might give us a clue to "who they really are, are they the same as the claim?" Problem, my sense from Q is that EVERYTHING the said was scripted by Q team, with Mattis & Kelly making sure they stayed on script.

So we have to look then at the photos, which, to my eye suggests WAY to many version of HRC to be reasonable. Scripted, movie, enjoy the show, trust the plan, might have a more clear meaning: Many of the players are not actually in play.

People, even the dark ones in bodies on earth, tend to want to believe. Consider how many times you see a story "guy pretends to be David Bowie, doesn't pay his 1k hotel bill, isn't David Bowie." Then you see the photo and think, "who fell for that?"
Sending pre programmed clones, or body doubles, around the world to act as HRC seems far more reasonable when looking at the various versions we've seen in 6 months. No one but cranky would say, "uh, you're a damn clone, take a hike."

HRC is alice, also, Q is alice. Q controls HRC, both are alice.

Syntax, phrasing, word usage, can reveal a whole lot if the expressions are genuine or not.

In the case of HRC et al, we have pre scripted lines entirely in any appearance so we have to go with the heart. JM didn't have a brain tumor, and that isn't HRC at the funeral.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   
😂

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Is that Sessions by chance just over right shoulder of guy in white jacket lol! Can't say how many pics I've seen where he pops up like that - might be somebody else but still photo is uncannily familiar.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

LOL!!!
Looks like someone with a sense of humor photoshopped him in there!

Edit to add:
Where's Waldo is soo last millennium...you never know where the "Silent Executioner" might pop up!

edit on 911818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Sessions is photoshopped in, in this one

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
More art from Alex Podesta:

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krampus

Krampus and Saint Nicholas visit a Viennese home in 1896 In Central European folklore, Krampus is a horned, anthropomorphic figure described as "half-goat, half-demon",[1]

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
😂
who is that on left?
edit on 1-9-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/former-presidents-first-ladies-celebrities-turn-celebrate-life-john-mccain-144423119.html

www.yahoo.com...

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join