It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity will not solve the problem alone...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Why would we want to interact with other aliens unless we also new their "real history". What they show us may not be their ulterior motive.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Are we really working together?
If so why so many global issues?

At any given moment, there is an equal amount of evidence supporting "we are blessed" and "we are cursed" both a the same time. Each of us ultimately chooses how we experience reality. Objective reality is a delusion created by our own subjective judgement.

I think everything in the World is just perfect exactly the way it is.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Also how long will we have to deal with mind games or foreign interference after affects?

I dunno- but I'm pretty well *done* with humanity as a whole. If I could, I'd turn my back and leave the planet to fend for itself. I've... seen and experienced things that people just shouldn't do to another person. I just can't handle it.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

There is only one extant species of man, and that is Homo sapiens. The rest, like homo erectus, Homo heidelbergensis, do not exist anymore.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Many complain about the powers that be having control over them.

Non unification of the species of mankind however continues to provide the perfect conditions for mankind to remain controlled.

For example think about if a race war happened. Yes one side may think they out did the other w/o realizing they assisted in population control. Which further allows those in power over them the opportunity to continue the cycles of control indefinitely.

So yes, to 1 to overcome the problems that weaken mankind, mankind must unite and begin to stray away from immature old world ways of existing.
These integrated ways of thinking and coexisting together will help to build A NU world order that is not tainted with immature ways of oppression and species self hate.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

No one race of the species alone will solve the problems plaguing mankind.

Not with that attitude.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

The philosophy is based off of the evaluation of current historical data associated with the species of man, no attitude.
edit on 8/22/18 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join