It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity will not solve the problem alone...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Blessings-

The current species of sapiens sapiens inhabiting planet EA*RTH will continue to experience errors in this generated reality until every race of current humanity works as one...

No one race of the species alone will solve the problems plaguing mankind.

Any attempt to approach and or solve said issues weakening the species w/o a unified reaction will be a waste.

מינים הנוכחי של sapiens sapiens המאכלסים כוכב לכת EA * RTH ימשיך לחוות טעויות במציאות זו שנוצר עד כל גזע של האנושות הנוכחית פועלת כאחד ... אין גזע אחד של המין היחיד שיפתור את הבעיות המכווצות את האנושות. כל ניסיון להתקרב או לפתור בעיות אלה להחליש את המין w / o תגובה מאוחדת יהיה בזבוז.

目前生活在EA * RTH星球上的智人將繼續在這個生成的現實中遇到錯誤,直到人類聯合起來。 沒有種族可以單獨解決人類物種問題。 人類必須共同努力解決全球問題。

As atuais espécies de sapiens sapiens que habitam o planeta EA * RTH continuarão a experimentar erros nessa realidade gerada até que toda raça da humanidade atual trabalhe como uma só ... Nenhuma raça da espécie sozinha resolverá os problemas que assolam a humanidade. Qualquer tentativa de abordar e / ou resolver esses problemas enfraquecendo a espécie sem uma reação unificada será um desperdício.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Also how long will we have to deal with mind games or foreign interference after affects?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well, we climbed out of trees, developed control of fire, got us some pointy spears, developed metals etc.

Just another hurdle mate. One that some bad people have built for us to get through.

We do have it within ourselves.

You should read Desiderata.

P

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

There is only one "race" (species) of the genus Homo on the planet.

Sure it sad we cannot work with the others. But they died out along time ago.

Not sure what you're on about.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Who are these other humans you speak of? Inner Earth? There is only one reach of humans that I know of so maybe you should let us in on your secret knowledge?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme
What I Am on about is race based control, influence & power is Old world order.
The NU Will be unified, and some hate it...

a reply to: Metallicus

The secret knowledge is no single race of mankind can solve the problems of the species of man.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

There is only one race of mankind still on the planet. Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

How many species are there, of mankind?
No word play.
edit on 8/21/18 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

?4sapiens 🤔
Homo sapiens is the systematic name used in taxonomy (also known as binomial nomenclature) for the only extant human species. The name is Latin for "wise man" and was introduced in 1758 by Carl Linnaeus (who is himself also the type specimen)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

It's unknown.
At least 7. . .

www.thefreedictionary.com...
www.bradshawfoundation.com...

You should also quote off site content as per T&Cs
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 22-8-2018 by randomtangentsrme because: "Tinker Bell is a fictional character from J. M. Barrie's 1904 play Peter Pan and its 1911 novelization Peter and Wendy"

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

On topic do you agree or disagree with the Op?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Disagree. There is only one current race of humanity on earth. It already works together.
Therefore the whole OP is a logical fallacy.

edit on 21-8-2018 by randomtangentsrme because: changed no to disagree for clarity

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
SF

Best thread of the Month!

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Are we really working together?
If so why so many global issues?

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Yes, people work together every day.
Is everyone working to the same goals, no.

The entire global community will never be in agreement about anything.

Even if hostile aliens show up tomorrow, intent on global domination and countries band together against them. There will still be pockets of individuals that will believe it will be better for the alien overlords to rule earth.

Even after learning the aliens have a taste for humans. (hypothetical)

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Yes, people work together every day.
Is everyone working to the same goals, no.

The entire global community will never be in agreement about anything.

I disagree and see it as a point of evolution & maturity for the species of man.

A point that will actually help the species connect with other intelligent species.

But what intelligent species exterraterestial or terrestrial would interact in mass with a species that still cannot solve problems like politicial and high financial oppressor/oppressed games on the unaware/poor-starvation and wars?

In essence what intelligent species exterraterestial/inter-dimensional or terrestrial would want to interact with a species that finds ways to self inflict hate and pain on itself.
AN Intelligent species would probably avoid the drama in mass. Logically.

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Individuals are intelligent.
A group is not.

Without an individual deviating from the norm, there is no innovation.

What you are advocating for is a stagnation of innovation and individuality.

That's not my ideal. I've read dystopian novels.

I think we should spend the time getting to know the other intelligent species on earth (as more than food), prior to setting our sites to extraterrestrial beings.

I admire your idealism. I was young once too.

ETA: Can you name me one thing that is universally agreed on, on earth right now? Besides names for body parts or other labels that can translate.

edit on 21-8-2018 by randomtangentsrme because: Your reason for the edit (must be filled out):

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I don’t see race as having anything to do with us working together. Humans will always have different goals and values. We aren’t a homogenous species. It is all about sharing values with someone not what they look like.

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   

ETA: Can you name me one thing that is universally agreed on, on earth right now? Besides names for body parts or other labels that can translate.

There are 360 degrees in a circle and a very interesting rabbit hole it is.

P

posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

The current species of sapiens sapiens inhabiting planet EA*RTH will continue to experience errors in this generated reality until every race of current humanity works as one...

So you're saying that we will not be assimilated into the Borg collective and somehow because we dont get on we are the creators of the errors in the matrix?

Where do you get this new age tripe?

Why are we responsible for the errors - what if what you call errors are actually "novel" branches that humanity will veer off into?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join