It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Did someone say we're roasting marshmallows?

edit on 4-10-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Skid Mark

I'm more a sausage-roll kinda guy. (Proper sausage rolls mind, none of that Dutch gunk! Preferably mini sausage rolls too by the way.) Or (good) cheese and pineapple on a stick. Just putting it out there. For the next time.

ETA This should have been a reply to kaelci. Just in case. For the next time.

I got up really late and am still sipping coffee, but getting rather hungry now. The sausage rolls and the cheese and pineapple on a stick sounds wonderful.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Are you trying to get the poor kitty caught by the dog? LOL
We do have pet treats somewhere. Oh yeah they're in the cookie jars. Oh darn, I hope Jacy didn't confuse them for people cookies.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Well, at least I won't get worms now

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

LOL!

How are you today Brent?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

And maybe Jacy won't notice the difference... What is a little foaming at the mouth and excessive gas between friends?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I'm doin OK. Our kitchen drain was plugged and the plumber made a mess in my room, the access was in the basement IE: my room. Now I get to clean up dried grease and mop

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

What have you been trying to rid yourself of via the sink and/or garbage disposal unit? Dutch sausage-rolls are the devils work.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

And maybe Jacy won't notice the difference... What is a little foaming at the mouth and excessive gas between friends?

Ahaha! Well at least if she comes in later looking strange we'll know why. Puts a can of air freshener on the counter.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Oh no, that's not good. Speaking of cleaning, I have to get the laundry folded and hung.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I don't think it had been cleaned in years, so although we contributed, I'm pretty sure it was the previous tenants because we don't pour grease down the drain.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Like as the monkeys of Mars fly down to the children of the village without harmonicas I have sent emails to those named Night Star and Jacy.

Be well.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
A Dragon Soon Enough Finds His Way Home If We But Remove The Canopies Of The Shed So They Can See...

Also... A Dragon Whisperer I Am Not. I Just Lower The Canopies So They Can See...

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Yeah, fat is not really meant to go down the drain. Here they "recycle" it, you take your old fat in the container back and deposit it in a bin at the supermarket and they use it as a fuel. It is free and doesn't clog the water pipes. (I'm not a great cook but I never deep fry or pour fat down the sink.)

Outside some supermarkets here they have these charity clothing containers and you can throw your old clothing away too, sometimes it doesn't need to be wearable, just clean. So, in the place I used to live 4 years ago....

On a Friday night, after several alcoholic drinks and possibly some other mind altering things, two guys are walking home from the bar. It's late and there are not many people around. One of them decides to throw his cigarette into the clothing container to try and get it to burn. It doesn't work and after a minute or two he goes to look see. There is a webcam he does not see. He tries once more and after failing again drunkenly his friend comes to his assistance. The container is directly below the supermarket roof.

Long story short. The supermarket was forced to close for 3 months plus and there was at least 300,000 dollar/euro/pounds of damage and the guy that did it was almost 40. It wasn't me but they did make the national police "Do you know this man?" programme. A friend of mine was related to this man, very distantly. LOL

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I love the idea of the supermarkets recycling fat and using it for fuel!

That was quite a story you told. Did they ever catch the guy?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Within 24 hours, or possibly 48.

ETA Due to members of the public informing the police who they were. I wasn't one of them.

edit on 4/10/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Good!

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hiya Blue! I replied. How are the cats?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Continued from link to Gordi's post above.

Night looked to Sir Gordi and Pudge and nodded in approval. "Gentlemen, I am restless and need to keep moving. Be ever cautious and stay safe my friends." She hated goodbyes, even if they were temporary. She squeezed Gordi's shoulder lovingly then moved away as quickly as she could. Pesky pointed to the mountain. "Look, black smoke rising from high above! I guess that means we won't be going through the cave at the bottom? I know how you like to head straight into danger zones. You know, get right to the heart of things and all." The Elvan Warrior grinned. "Your ever curious little mind and fearlessness wouldn't have it any other way."

They ran under the cover of night and through the purple mist from the open field to the edge of the rocky mountain. At first, the climb was easy enough, but became more difficult as they ascended higher. Pesky flew as Night tried to grasp at the uneven surface, stones sliding as she climbed higher, losing her footing at times, but forging ahead.

When they reached an even surface to rest upon, Pesky asked Night if she could peer into the crystal globe to see if anything would be revealed to them. Night carefully opened the protective pouch and held the sphere in her palm when suddenly a mountain goat came out of seemingly nowhere. Startled, she jumped and lost her grip of the beautiful orb as it flew from her delicate hand and shattered ono the rocks below.

Pesky jumped up and down raving and ranting like a madwoman. "How could you be so clumsy? Now what are we going to do? It could have helped us in so many ways! It could have lead us straight to my Pixies Sisters! It could have..." The Elf gave her little friend 'the look', but still the pixie rambled on. "Oh will you please shut up! You will only draw attention to us you fool! And you just scared our dinner away."

The thunder was closer now and it began to rain, lightening streaked across the dark sky making the journey ahead more treacherous. Slowly Night closed her eyes and concentrated on Hugo the winged wildcat. "I need you my dear friend. Please hurry, we haven't much time."

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Sorry folks, this was buried under so many pages, I brought it forward. We need more story telling.
I will continue soon with Hugo the winged wildcat.

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join