It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hiya Blue! I replied. How are the cats?

The cats are busy sleeping now or lounging in bed as one of them is worn out from playing with her toy monkey.

No emails have been received from yourself at this time so I guess I will sit and wait for the pizza to arrive and listen to:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence

WHAT I missed this? Here I am slaving away, trying to uphold the roof and there is a party with Chippendales in kilts. Not to speak of the jammie party I missed. But a kilt. was it 'traditional" ? Sulking in the corner.

I am very disappointed, perturbed, and so very, very Happy to see life return in abundance.

Sorry folks Gordi gets my dripping sarcasm.

Snooze ya Lose!

aaah, it was the sarcasm that was dripping?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

a reply to: WalkInSilence

I felt bad that you missed the party, so I took pics.

How much to keep them out of the public domain???

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Continued from link above

Colorful wings spread wide against the vast expanse of the night sky. Hugo heard the distressed call of his dear friend the Elvan warrior. Quickly he placed another of his kind in charge of their troop that followed the mighty dragons. From high above, He could see the vile devastation below that the Armegors had left behind. Villages with nothing left but burning embers and ash.

A sea of bodies, blood and gore with no time to burry or honor those who fought so valiantly. Weapons were strewn across open fields gleaming in the moonlight, remnants of the proud warriors who once wielded them with bravery.

The winged wildcat flew as fast as he could against the stormy winds, but was still many miles away. He contemplated entering one of the great portals, but they weren't always reliable and could take him even further than he had planned. Silently he sent a message to Night Star. "I may have to risk a portal to reach you, but by the powers of the great creators, I WILL be by your side!"

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Pinocchio

Oh yeah they're in the cookie jars. Oh darn, I hope Jacy didn't confuse them for people cookies.

My burps smell like dog breath. Now I understand.

Hi everybody! Just getting caught up in here...be with you shortly. (If anyone is still here...?)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

I heard pizza and came running.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

a reply to: WalkInSilence

I felt bad that you missed the party, so I took pics.

How much to keep them out of the public domain???

We can negotiate over pixie drinks.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
.... busy sleeping now or lounging in bed as one of them is worn out from playing with her toy monkey...

D.D.I.G.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

I'm here sweet girl! Dog breath...eeeew! Gets the can of air freshener from the counter. Ummm...Hi! We have pizza!

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacygirl

Oh yeah they're in the cookie jars. Oh darn, I hope Jacy didn't confuse them for people cookies.

Hi everybody! Just getting caught up in here...be with you shortly. (If anyone is still here...?)

In my limited experience there is a fine line between still here and all there. Maybe it's just me though. I used to drink whisky, not any more!

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

originally posted by: jacygirl

In my limited experience there is a fine line between still here and all there. Maybe it's just me though. I used to drink whisky, not any more!

I've never been ALL here, but that's ok. I get distracted sometimes. Ooooh look, something shiny!

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Hey Night! Gordi! Blue! Light! (sheez, y'all having a party without me?)

In my defense...I thought Skiddy said there were "sweet buns" but I mis-read his post.
Went for the garlic bread but Sheye had the last piece...so I settled for the cookie jar. (cookies weren't bad to be honest).
Pizza sounds good about now.

How is everybody??
edit on 4-10-2018 by jacygirl because: Light is here too

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gordi The Drummer

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
.... busy sleeping now or lounging in bed as one of them is worn out from playing with her toy monkey...

D.D.I.G.

Note to self, be very careful what you say when the Scotsman is around.

Hiya Gordi! Awesome to see you tonight!

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I should have added, hence my wildness.....

The most expensive bottle of Scotch whisky on the planet was sold this or last week. It cost almost a million dollars. For the one bottle. I would be crying while drinking it I'm sure. 60 year old Scotch plus some...
I was hoping Chrissie got somebody's present in early but I have my doubts.

ETA Link
edit on 4/10/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
I should have added, hence my wildness.....

The most expensive bottle of Scotch whisky on the planet was sold this or last week. It cost almost a million dollars. For the one bottle. I would be crying while drinking it I'm sure. 60 year old Scotch plus some...
I was hoping Chrissie got somebody's present in early but I have my doubts.

ETA Link

You can help a lot of homeless people with a million dollars, or help the poor, or students struggling to get ahead with education while getting deep into debt.

A million dollars for a bottle of scotch is rather nauseating. Even for the wealthy.

ETA: sorry for taking the last piece of garlic bread Jacy 😕.
Hello to all Sheddites. Wishing you all a pleasant day with peace and joy.
edit on 4-10-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

So you're here...but not all there...? I understand actually.

I agree with Sheye...a million dollars could help so many people. It annoys me to hear about extravagant spending like that.

If I knew how, this would be a good time to play the Barenaked Ladies song, "If I had a Million Dollars" lol.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

That is outrageous! I'm thinking of all the good I could do for others with that kind of money!

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Aww, thanks hunny! That's the one.

Sheye, no worries. I'm not sure that garlic breath would be much of an improvement over dog breath, lol.

Night...did I scare Blue and Gordi away? Or are they at the Shed bar drinking million dollar whiskey?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

uhmmm.... no. LOL

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join