It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Bahahaha! Yeah, some get the blue screen of death, me, I get peanut butter on a banana.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Hi!

Good music link (JJ Cale - Anyway the wind blows.) Uplifting after morning coffee. Not the kind of stuff i normally listen to, but it is good to check out other genres every once in a while

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
For those who like Chris Cornell, here is a new song. Found from his personal music archive and released 2 days ago.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hi Shed!
I found some energy this morning to pop in and say hi and give an update to anyone interested...

First, let me thank each of you for your kind words and the emails and FB messages. They really helped me along as there truly wasn't many folks that I could or still can talk to about the situation. I still feel like if I say it out loud, it will become more true. It's odd and I can't explain it properly. People are busy with their own lives and that's okay. We all deal with things in our own ways and in our own time. I am happy when folks are happy and sad when they are sad. I know that misery loves company but, I don't want to project any of this 'icky' stuff onto anyone else...

We are all on the healing road, so much to do now to settle the estate. I've become a homeowner and a landlord all in one fail swoop (neither of which I wanted to be!). All of us beneficiaries have scheduled phone appointments with David's attorney because none of us know where to begin...

I'm happy to see you all posting and am truly sorry for the sadness, loneliness and illnesses that some of you are suffering with at the moment. I'd never realized how truly lonely I was until I lost someone close and found I had no one left. I am positive that having experienced the complete and utter devastation that was losing my mother that I know I will bounce back, eventually. I miss you all. I've heard through the grapevine that there is a new AMA that I'll be off looking for shortly.

I think of you all often and when I am able, I'll visit more. I'm going to check out my old room for a bit before taking off LOL

P.S. L S D...someone sent me a message that you started a thread that I may be interested in...I will try to find it.

Everyone try to have a great day and be good to yourselves and others!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird
Tweet!!!! Sorry about your loss.

The AMA was yesterday. It looked interesting. You can still read through it though.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hiya Skiddy!!!!!

Either I've been gone so long or turned stoopid (or a combination of both!).

I can't find it!!!!

I'll grab some donuts, log off and back on...maybe that will help!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Howdy! How's your weekend? Me, I'm just sitting around. I may take a nap. I have to help my friend with his pool later, if he managed to get more help. I'll be playing a game later. I got a space cleared out in my garage for gaming stuff.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I'm glad I can eat anything I want and not gain weight. I feel so bad for people who are on diets. Imagine, they're at the gas station and happen to see the baked goods display. The donuts are sitting there so nice and tempting. It's a long line so they're stuck there looking at the donuts longingly and thinking this:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I love that clown. He's got donuts and in music donuts can be a good thing to have.

Not too many though, then it just looks like you're showing off. Donuts.....
edit on 23/9/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver
He has a lot of good covers.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I loved the song and the video was funny!

Hello Skiddy!

Hello Light!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Chirp!!!!!!!! You've been away for far too long. I do hope you spend more time here at home with people who love and care about you. If you were still here, I'd leave the links that you wanted, but you've probably found them by now.

Please don't worry about sharing your thoughts and feelings with us. Everyone pulls together and we are always here for each other. I sure have missed you! Hugs for you sweet birdie!

I am still on my first cup of coffee, so kind of out of it or I would write more. Love you my Shed Sister!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I believe the clown tried America's Got Talent, The Voice or one of those other shows but he did good. Just not quite good enough to win the Golden Calf or whatever.

"Kanye West, here I come!"
edit on 23/9/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I enjoy those talent shows but haven't watched in a while. That guy has a great voice!

Getting chilly here around here being Autumn now. It's better than the high heat and humidity of Summer, man it was just brutal this year.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Enjoyed the vid Fin! I love Chris Cornell.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Is it sad that I really like this cover lol?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

If you like Britney then you like Britney.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I don't like the original, just the cover of it. It sounds like they are having a lot of fun

new topics

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join