It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
So I'm up to a whole lotta nothing, what's everyone else up to?

Pretty much the same Autorico . My life is very booooring 😆.

Actually, going to have a nap now, even though I slept in this morning.

Catch up with you later.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I love this cover

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Laters, sleep well.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye My life is very booooring 😆.

Hey! Boring can be good. As i have told before, i am on a disability pension due to mental health issues. I would gladly welcome something boring to my life!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

I'm in the same boat at the moment as far as being on a mental health disability. Hoping to go back to work in the coming months.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hi everybody!

I finally dragged my lazy procrastinating butt out to grab a few supplies and just got home.

Today was hot but gloomy and really windy. I think we might get a storm tonight so I'm glad I bought some snacks. As long as I don't lose hydro I will be hanging out somewhere in The Shed.

Going back to catch up now (wow...lots of pages to read, yay!).
Be back soon.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Procrastination is my middle name. Something's gotta give.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Lol, hey Light. We have the same middle name it seems.
That video was cool...I always like watching break dancing.

How are you doing today? Looks like it was busy in here earlier.
I lurked early this morning but didn't post anything (obviously). If I started talking to somebody here in the morning I wouldn't get anything done all day.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
*waves to jacy*

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Hey Sheye!
Aww, thanks for the song/video. (you know I love this!!)

I just got to the last page here and read where you said your life is boring.
Oh good grief...me too!!

I'm on a disability like others, and my life is completely boring. I mean, the highlight of each day is coming here in the evening with a bag of cookies. At least we have each other here, eh?

*slides cookies across the table to Light and Sheye*

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I am still here, lurking and watching Paranormal Lockdown

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Hi Autorico...or should I say, Lurker-rico!

I can't watch anything paranormal when I'm alone...I get too freaked out and then have to turn all the lights on.
How are you today?

I'm going to write/respond to everybody and give Night Star a whole lot to read when she gets home.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I'm doing good, bored like others. I freak myself out too sometimes, especially cause Ghost Adventures comes on really late lol.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

I just can't handle anything remotely scary. I watch light-hearted shows or movies, especially ones with happy endings.

I know that happy endings are for fairy tales (and fiction)...but part of me wants to believe that they're still possible.

I know that boredom can be relieved with activity but unfortunately I'm also apathetic and unmotivated. (and broke, lol)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Thanks for the cookies 😁.

I really am not complaining that my life is boring. I’ll take boring over too much drama , any day !

I’m worried about someone I care very much about, today. Please send out prayers for this person ( out of respect for him and his privacy, that’s all I’ll say ).😕

Life can feel like it’s beating you down at times, and I especially feel sorry for the younger generations who see how unfair and screwed up this world is at times. Unfortunately, they have more years to live on this planet than we do, and many are seeing a bleak future of many years.

Housing costs are getting ridiculous everywhere in Canada ( maybe not small towns, but definitely cities). Add to that the rising cost of fuel, heat, electricity .. it gets depressing to think about.

The real estate peeps are making a killing, as well as the banks. The market has slowed down here, but prices have not dropped near enough for young couples to get into housing without financial help from family.

The poor always get shafted for more ! 😕

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Yup, I'm broke as well lol. It's a good thing I like to watch a lot of shows/movies. I don't really care to go out when I have money anyhow. And now that I order my vape stuff online, I barely have to go out

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Evening peeps! Just got in and put groceries away. Going to catch up in here now.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Good evening everyone. Shep in da haus. I could use a BIIIIIIGGGGG stout tonight.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PrairieShepherd
Good evening everyone. Shep in da haus. I could use a BIIIIIIGGGGG stout tonight.

Hands Shep a BIIIIIGGGGG stout. Enjoy !

Your day ok ?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Sheye...I absolutely will say a prayer for your friend. I'm so sorry that someone you care about is hurting...I do know how that feels (and it's painful).
The cost of living here is ridiculous, nobody can afford anything anymore. I can understand why young people are depressed...when I was in my 20's everything was attainable and we could afford to live comfortably.
The middle class has disappeared, now either you're rich or you're poor.

Autorico...I really don't like being alone this much. I'm trying to get used to it and pass the time with shows and movies...but inside I feel lonely and miss being around other people.

*Waving* to Night and Shep. Running out for quick smoke, be right back.
edit on 21-9-2018 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join