It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 20

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

this sounds really good!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm not sure how old Molly is. I got her when she was grown. I think she may be ten. Suzie is six.

Aho

In Lakota it means "hello" in Kiowa it means "thank you," and in Cherokee it is used at the end of a prayer similar to the use of "amen," often accompanied by "Mitakuye Oyasin."

Remember, if somebody says "it's an Indian thing or It's a Native American thing", call BS. There's no such thing because there are 500 nations, each with their own language, culture, and beliefs-all of them different.

"George" would get blamed for stuff getting moved around, noises in the night, and that sort of thing.
edit on 18-9-2018 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I'm sorry, but I forget what tribe you belong to. Do you ever use Aho? Do you plan on doing a pow wow any time soon? You should put up your vid with you dancing. I love that so much!

Did you ever find out the history of previous owners of that house or the lands history to discover anything about your ghost?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely
The sun is slowly descending into my horizon, the dragons don't want to leave ( They have been feasting on the great white sharks that also call my beach; home .) The birds are making their final songs and squawks ( some sound sweet ... others, not so much ) before bedding down.

Tomorrow is a brand new day for all of us.
Our attitude to our wants and expectations has a lot to do with it.

The simple things, like playing with a pet, listening to music and being aware of your surroundings or interacting with friends, are free !

😎😁

That was beautifully written Timely!

You didn't tell us you had sharks on your beach. You saw me swimming in the moonlight and din't warn me?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Fin, great song!

Hello to everyone! I have to get dressed as my Sister will be picking me up in a little while. I'll check back in a few minutes or so.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It's not often I like inspiring music, so I thought I'd share

"A pint of beer, raised towards a better day"

edit on 18-9-2018 by Autorico because: added stuffs

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Nice lyrics.πŸ‘πŸΌ

link   

Loved it! Thank you! Clinks beer bottle with Brent.

Leaving any minute. I hope. Starving. LOL

link   
Enjoy your time with your sis, Night !

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Raining and thundering. I'm sure there is lightening to go with that. I should get off the computer.

link   
a reply to: Sheye

Lol, and I don't even drink

link   

Have fun with your Sis!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Gah! You snuck up on me! I'm sure it will be nice. Thank you! OMG it is pouring out there! I'll need a boat!

Have a great day!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

It's a virtual drink! Ok I'm really going now.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I have maybe 6 drinks a year in the real world ( birthdays Christmas)

I used to drink more, but realized I was using it as an escape from problems.

I have cyber drinks in the Shed, but those are harmless 😏.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Alcoholism is rampant in my family, so I tend to stay away from it. I had like half a shot of Amaretto at Xmas. It kinda sucks 'cause I like the taste of whiskey.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Speaking of Amaretto, the nicest beverage I ever tasted in my life was at a small Dutch place in Tiel (Tiel is a town in Gelderland, a Dutch province) and they had this cappuccino that was served along with a shot glass filled with (real!) whipped cream and one tablespoon (maybe less) of Amaretto tipped into it. The idea was that you dumped the cream and Amaretto into the cappuccino. Heaven. That was back in the day when I rarely drank and usually on a Sunday morning with my girl. The buzz was quite noticeable but gentle and pleasant.

Give me an Irish or French coffee and I just can't drink it at all. Disgusting taste, too overpowering.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm from the Odawa and Cherokee nations.

I don't really know anything about the history of the house. There was a kid who belonged to the previous family who said something about a little boy who lived in the closet. I do know that everyone who lived there got a divorce.

This is from last month. I'm at the very beginning walking away and here and there throughout. I had to be careful because I somehow forgot my shorts and had only undies under my breach clout.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Alcoholism is rampant in my family, so I tend to stay away from it. I had like half a shot of Amaretto at Xmas. It kinda sucks 'cause I like the taste of whiskey.

Not a fan of whiskey but love me some Grande Marnier warmed up in a snifter. Or Cointreau in hot chocolate or coffee. I love liqueurs mixed together and added to drinks.

Can’t remember what the name is of the hazelnut liqueur in a bottle shaped like a monk .. oh wait.. Frangelica , I think it’s called. Another of my favs back in the day.

Now , I’m just as happy drinking water or pop on occasion, and its a lot easier on the pocket book.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

yeah I mostly stick to coffee. I occasionally have a soda although that upsets my stomach these days. Still love a Dr Pepper every once in a while.

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join