It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth's Mountains and Deserts: Home to Alien Bases?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
a reply to: TurbineJet

I've seen the very aircraft in your profile picture fly many times, I'll be seeing her fly again in a few weeks, Saab J 29F Tunnan.

On topic, an interesting thread and what ATS is all about, S&F for you, watching and listening,

Thank you, more fascinating threads to come when I have time..

TJ

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: elgaz
Very interesting that I clicked into this thread today, I was reading my 4yr old some bedtime stories last night and one of them was the Pied Piper of Hamelin. I know the story has gone through many forms since originating circa 1300AD, but I was always curious if the ending - where he apparently opens a portal of some kind into a mountain and leads the children into a strange land within it, never to be seen again - was inspired by any local legends at the time.

Yes there are quite alot of stories of people entering mountains, seemingly thru solid? rock...

TJ

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: i77oomiknotti

Are we ever going to actually have that thread?

Have patience my dear...thread things come to those who wait..

TJ

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I figure it this way, if they're smart enough to get here by bending the rules of physics as we know 'em...they're smart enough to be able to build an underwater base...

Personally, I doubt they're here, at all. But, neither can I deny that weird stuff happens on, and around, that mountain.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Maybe they never left, and considering we have explored less than 10% of the depths of the ocean who knows what down there really?

Hell of a "pressure" to find out all the same.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: seagull

Maybe they never left, and considering we have explored less than 10% of the depths of the ocean who knows what down there really?

Hell of a "pressure" to find out all the same.

The very principle of anti gravitic propulsion talks about creating a time/space bubble around the craft...if such a bubble was created around a stationary base, there would be no problems with lava, water pressure, or solid rock. It would simply be unaffected by this 3d reality..

TJ

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Yep, this is precisely what I've been talking about and the stark reality of this phenomenon jumped out at me while listening to a Jimmy Church radio show about Eceti Ranch and Mt. Adams.

After hearing that show, I recalled similar stories coming out of South America, Mexico and the Himmalayas and realized, yep............there is the evidence.

What I've come to believe is that these "bases" are located at places where either either naturally occurring or "Alien Made" Portals exist that permit interstellar "real time" travel between planets in different star systems. The mounting evidence is difficult to ignore.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Seems likely, they have to be hiding somewhere wouldn’t you think

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

If you have mastered the necessary energy production to create and sustain a space-time bubble around anything indefinitely, never mind the material science required to produce the exotic matter also required to facilitate said bubble, theoretically, nothing in the universe could touch you.

But space-time bubbles, exotic matter, and anti-gravitic propulsion, just like Aliens, are still science fiction..............Until they become science fact.

"Until" is the operative word there though.
edit on 13-8-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

If you have mastered the necessary energy production to create and sustain a space-time bubble around anything indefinitely, never mind the material science required to produce the exotic matter also required to facilitate said bubble, theoretically, nothing in the universe could touch you.

But space-time bubbles, exotic matter, and anti-gravitic propulsion, just like Aliens, are still science fiction..............Until they become science fact.

Science fiction you say? Tell that to the abductees who get pulled thru the walls of their house, into a craft and experimented on in the middle of the night, and wake up in the morning with scars and their clothes on backwards.

TJ
edit on 13-8-2018 by TurbineJet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I'm afraid it is indeed science fiction.

How do you know its aliens that allegedly abduct these people?

Ive woke up before with scars and a few items of clothing on backward, but that was just a mad Saturday night out that was responsible, no aliens involved to my knowledge anyway.

What I'm saying buddy is the proof is in the pudding.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Earth's Mountains and Deserts home to Alien bases...what does that remind me of?

But how would they keep it secret, and for what purpose? Wait a cloaking device? What does that remind me of?

Who would thunk it...

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
Earth's Mountains and Deserts home to Alien bases...what does that remind me of?

But how would they keep it secret, and for what purpose? Wait a cloaking device? What does that remind me of?

Who would thunk it...

Well apparently the writers of the above movie and tv show "thunk it"

And of course the correct grammatical way of saying it would be "who would have thunk it"

Nevertheless that's a great screenshot from the movie. A star for you, keep up your amazing contributive efforts kind sir!

TJ

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Thanks for the post but I would like to point out that both Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier are two of the most heavily hiked mountains and summited peaks in the US. With easy drive in access these areas are always full of tourists from around the world during spring, summer, and fall. Even in the winter when the hard core mountaineers come out to summit the peaks there are always people on these mountains.

I've hiked them them recently and in the past. Everyone has a camera and is constantly taking pictures. I would think if there were any level of activity at a minimum there would be eyewitness reports and possibly some video evidence of UFO activity. Yet as far as I am aware there really has not been much in the way of any reports over the years (on these two).

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

If they have a "space-bubble" why would they need to place it in a volcano? The could place it anywhere they want, like right in front of your house.

You guys are hilarious.

State a crazy hypothesis about aliens in mountains. Produce an even crazier hypothesis to explain the crazy hypothesis.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Fantasy writer needing attention? Just post tired science fiction cliches as truth on ATS?

If they are in a space time bubble, they are technically not here then, are they? So the tile should be “Earth's Mountains and Deserts: Home to Alien Bases that are not in this time nor in this space........”

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Thanks for the post but I would like to point out that both Mt. Adams and Mt. Rainier are two of the most heavily hiked mountains and summited peaks in the US. With easy drive in access these areas are always full of tourists from around the world during spring, summer, and fall. Even in the winter when the hard core mountaineers come out to summit the peaks there are always people on these mountains.

I've hiked them them recently and in the past. Everyone has a camera and is constantly taking pictures. I would think if there were any level of activity at a minimum there would be eyewitness reports and possibly some video evidence of UFO activity. Yet as far as I am aware there really has not been much in the way of any reports over the years (on these two).

You know id love to take a road trip up there... Are there any roads going to the peaks?

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Space-time bubble, but you are correct they could essentially go anywhere or time in the existence of our universe.

If Aliens do exist chances are they will turn out to be of the extradimensional variety as opposed to extraterrestrial me thinks.

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Space-time bubble, but you are correct they could essentially go anywhere or time in the existence of our universe.

If Aliens do exist chances are they will turn out to be of the extradimensional variety as opposed to extraterrestrial me thinks.

I too think they may be extra dimensional..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join