It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth's Mountains and Deserts: Home to Alien Bases?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

So would be the last place so called 'clever' people would look.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Looks like a cave on Mount Adams....I believe the UFOs are from the government or mis identification and some kind of E.T. phenomenon and I also believe the alien abductions are real.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Yeah cos the first place clever people look is here

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Cell phone lenses have a larger depth of field.
A Canon EV 1200mm f/5.6 L USM lens weighs 36 LBS but you could get much better detail from the distant shadow areas (at that distance).

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'd like to know what's hiding inside ;red rock; in Australia??

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TurbineJet

Are we ever going to actually have that thread?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Never mind him, he goes from triangles to rectangles to fungi,

Some threads attract certain derailers.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: TurbineJet

Mt. Adams and Mt. Shasta are part of the Cascade Range. Mt. Shasta blows up about every 300 years. Mt. St. Helens, just north of Adams, blew itself up in 1980. Mt. Rainier blew up twice in the 1800s. Mt. Baker is active. In the last 200 years all the eruptions in the continental US have been from the Cascade Range. All but two of the Cascade volcanoes have erupted in the last 4000 years.

It strikes me that these mountains are a very stupid place to build UFO bases.

Ah but you see, it may be a stupid place to put them there if you are using current publically available technology, however if you are an advance alien race able to carve out blocks for the pyramids (lets save that for a future thread) then you would be perfectly capable of putting a base under a volcano, thereby making it the SMARTEST place to put a base because very few humans dare venture..

So aliens can stop the flow of lava? I don't think so.

Heat exchange systems. If you could put refrigeration pipes through the rocks close to the lava, you could chill everything down so that the lava solidifies. It might also make a good energy generation system.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

a Stargate powered by steam generated by heat from lava/volcano...

That is so steampunk

lol

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

First off, wonderful thread!!

Now then...

I've spent many days, in every season, on and around the slopes on Mt. Adams...a rather large chunk of my dad's side of the family lives, and have for many, many years, in the area.

There are strange stories associated with the area, have been going back before us palefaces showed up. My father, in 1947 was working in a fire tower on the northern slopes of Mt. Adams, and may have, only may have, seen the infamous/famous flying saucers of Kenneth Arnold.

My Dad spent literally years of his life as a boy, and later as a younger man, on those hills and slopes, he climbed to the summit in the late 30's, just before WWII. Hunted and fished all over that area. I, personally, have felt some strange things in the area, as did both my father and his father who was county sheriff in Klickitat County during the 20's, 30's, and most of the 40's... Bigfoot. At least one saucer, along with the ones my Dad saw in '47.

I don't think there's a secret alien base on Mt. Adams...but, then again, it wouldn't surprise me, either. That area can be scary strange, and not in a good way.

Take this for what it's probably worth. Not a lot.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Agreed. But strange things have happened, and do happen, on that mountain. Most can be explained away...maybe even all of 'em...but not by me

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Too obvious, now. Back when few knew about it, sure...maybe. Now? Too many touristy types, scientists studying the lake.

Easiest way to hide the super secret alien base, if there are such things, is off shore. On land? Too easy now to reach even the most remote corners of the land. The oceans, however, are still largely unknown, much less explored.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Well done! Its nice to see threads like this. I know this gets said depressingly often but these days they feel like a throwback to the ATS we are all here for lol.

I don't mean to be a bother but where did that first image in your post originate from??? Anything else like that?

You're welcome to PM me about it if you like.

-Driver

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Interesting. I only skimmed through it, but I'll get around to reading more of it when I have more time. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Little doubt in my mind they’re here. Under these mountains I don’t know. Other google earthing suggests to me they’re possibly in other places but who knows??? Good thread!

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Mt. Adams and Mt. Shasta are part of the Cascade Range. Mt. Shasta blows up about every 300 years. Mt. St. Helens, just north of Adams, blew itself up in 1980. Mt. Rainier blew up twice in the 1800s. Mt. Baker is active. In the last 200 years all the eruptions in the continental US have been from the Cascade Range. All but two of the Cascade volcanoes have erupted in the last 4000 years.

It strikes me that these mountains are a very stupid place to build UFO bases.

Ah but you see, it may be a stupid place to put them there if you are using current publically available technology, however if you are an advance alien race able to carve out blocks for the pyramids (lets save that for a future thread) then you would be perfectly capable of putting a base under a volcano, thereby making it the SMARTEST place to put a base because very few humans dare venture..

So aliens can stop the flow of lava? I don't think so.

Who knows what they can do? If they can materialize thru walls maybe they can be inside the lava or below it, slightly out of phase with this plane of reality

Now you're just making stuff up to try to bolster an extremely unplausible scenario. Not worth continuing this.

Dear Master Shuyler:

I apologize at once, how dare I question your overpowering intellect, you are right, this should not continue.
Please shut down this thread immediately!

Im with Shuyler on this one, just wild speculation here ala Ancient Aliens. The UFO hunters did a show on Dulce if you want to check it out on Youtube, probably is a base there, but just like Area51, there are simply claims of UFOs.

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 02:15 AM
link   
yes mountains serve as alien bases but there may not be a physical entry point. they come in and out thru hyper dimensiona reply to: TurbineJet

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I would have thought at any significant depth it would be easier to build your base in space(low earth orbit) than on the ocean floor, then again who knows what kind of technologies are in play if they are down there?
edit on 13-8-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I've seen the very aircraft in your profile picture fly many times, I'll be seeing her fly again in a few weeks, Saab J 29F Tunnan.

On topic, an interesting thread and what ATS is all about, S&F for you, watching and listening,

posted on Aug, 13 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Very interesting that I clicked into this thread today, I was reading my 4yr old some bedtime stories last night and one of them was the Pied Piper of Hamelin. I know the story has gone through many forms since originating circa 1300AD, but I was always curious if the ending - where he apparently opens a portal of some kind into a mountain and leads the children into a strange land within it, never to be seen again - was inspired by any local legends at the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join