It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth's Mountains and Deserts: Home to Alien Bases?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Does it involve fungi?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: TurbineJet

If you want to get upclose and personal; I can take you to a place that will make you question reality.

Is it ufo, paranormal, religious, mkultra, govt. mindcontrol, interdimensional, ? I don't know
but I have some kind of "event" almost every time is go thru there.

Research the San luis valley in So. Colorado....

And the 4 corners area is just weird as all get out.

The entire phenomenon is more than just alien ufo's, it's very complicated and probably more than humans can understand at this stage of their development.

Very interesting , sounds a lot like Skinwalker ranch!

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: olaru12

If you want to get upclose and personal; I can take you to a place that will make you question reality.

Is it ufo, paranormal, religious, mkultra, govt. mindcontrol, interdimensional, ? I don't know
but I have some kind of "event" almost every time is go thru there.

Research the San luis valley in So. Colorado....

And the 4 corners area is just weird as all get out.

The entire phenomenon is more than just alien ufo's, it's very complicated and probably more than humans can understand at this stage of their development.

Very interesting , sounds a lot like Skinwalker ranch!

Indeed I have heard quite alot about the four corners area.

Thanks for reminding us!

TJ

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Triangles are much cooler than rectangles.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Triangles are much cooler than rectangles.

I know aren't they awesome?

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I had what I believe was a UFO sighting. (multiple objects) in 1998 while living in the town of Eatonville WA, near the base of Mt. Rainier. I am not sure if the intelligence behind UFOs builds bases in or near volcanoes, but they do seem to be attracted to them.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Looks like we have those pesky aliens in the mountains and desert surrounded.

posted on Aug, 11 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

S&F for the fun thread!

Okay, I'm really not buying into the stories here so much but I appreciate the effort you put into making an interesting thread. The "hanger pics" were interesting in the first video as they gave me some creative ideas for a story I'm writing...fiction of course, but who knows???

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

My apologies for no link, but somewhere along the timeline, I’ve heard there is some kind of underwater structure, massive in size, off Malibu. Interesting as Dana Pt. Houses a naval station? Not long ago, a channel island shook the entirety of the southern coast....

Speaking of secretive bases, anyone heard of the Big Sur Lighthouse being a low-key Pacific sub base?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Why do you ask? Do have a working mycologist’s knowledge of the local fauna? Otherwise if you’re suggesting that, ahem, drugs are involved, isn’t that kinda talk “forboden “

edit on 12-8-2018 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Ok a lot of stuff in op but first, Jimmy Church and this door, I don't see no door opening and closing I just see an opening....

timestamp to door?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Replying now so I can comeback to the thread but only seen the first video on Mt Adams so far. After watching the video it certainly does seem to show an opening up there, whether it's just a cave or more to it and the shots are at slightly different angles, I don't know but clearly a hole of somekind up there. What I'd like to know is has anyone climbed up to that point and where are the photos/videos?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Mountains are a great natural defense weapon.

Wouldn't take long of be hard to build into one

Isn't norad part mountain ?

The seed vault ?

I've heard stories of people actually seeing these places open and it looks like the land opening and then closing.
These places are so well disguised people would never know .

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
These always make me think of Escape to Witch Mountain...

They likely are continuity of government facilities...part of the continuity operations plans put in place after 911.

leolady

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Yeah I do believe you are on to something here regarding ufos coming from or lurking around the mountain zone. What I do advise is the title of your post be changed by removing the word alien as there is no real evidence that the things seen in our sky are alien to this Planet Earth. Indeed they may live here just like us, but either keep their distance (maybe existing deep down in the Earth's surface or even live side by side but in a different dimension.

The more we mess with the coal, the more we mess with the oil, the more we mess with the gas, the more we tinker with everything beneath the surface the more likely we are to see the ufos . Our governments through the big business is messing with their side of the Earth's crust and we are going to some bite back at some point. Volcanoes, mountain caves and complexes may be their motorway entrances from their domain to ours, the more we advance (if that is what we are doing lol) the more interest they will show, especially since they detected our nuke tests up here.

Many ufos look like they are running off the gas down there maybe they are indeed a gas that is advanced. Are we getting too close to them by taking their gas> Is the gas them literally?

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I am all apolgies for bargin in so late.....

How many remember right here on ATS.....prolly 6 years ago or so......the threads haf a dude here....a poster tgat found the google map pic of the 50 foot, maybe smaller opening with 60 foot beams pell mell lookin around and two of them across........The location was NE of the archeletta plateau.....25 miles or less middle of nowhere.....closest thing looked like a remote building or two with airstrip

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TurbineJet

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: TurbineJet

Alleged photo smuggled out of Dulce Base.

That image is simply an altered image from the film the 6th Day.

www.theblackvault.com...#

Who knows, maybe it is. Consider it an artists representation for the purposes of this thread.

Of course it is! Consider that you've been sucked in by a hoax. The question is why are some people so gullible and naive!

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Why not just climb the thing and establish what's they?

Or else send a drone or helicopter to investigate?

If there is anything other than rock and shadow at play high-resolution video cameras and a little investigation should be able to determine such quite easily.

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: olaru12

Does it involve fungi?

No, but obviously you know me. Thanks for paying attention to my posts and threads; I seem to be developing a solid fan base here at ATS!!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well a covered and active volcano would be the perfect place to harness enough energy to power the stargate.

It is as if no one here watched SG1 in action.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join