It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Boldly Go......in the name of Trump's Space Force

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

Once again, you're wrong. PGS was not and is not orbital. It's conventional and airborne. But keep making it up.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Is this another treaty that trump is just gonna rip up and trash ? Because...America First ?

If the treaty isn't in our best interests, why the hell not?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: 727Sky

No, because that comes down to the misunderstanding. It's not missing, it's unaccounted for. There's a big difference between the two. They can't balance their checkbook, but they know the money was spent and where it was spent.

According to those threads they lost their entire budget for the last 34 years. Get real.

Dr. Mark Skidmore - $21 Trillion “Missing” The guy who did the audit... I was not there to do the counting but he was and explains stuff even a simpleton like me can understand ..It starts at 6.5 trillion and goes up from there which is not all DOD.
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The problems with the money being missing are huge. That's something like 54 years of military budgets to reach the amount that supposedly went missing. So in addition to the total annual budget that the Pentagon got, somehow no one noticed that they were getting an additional 100% of their budget for the last 5+ decades. And it all went into a black hole somewhere and vanished.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

It can't do a lot because of its size.

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

i love america i love trump

posted on Oct, 22 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: stopthecaravan

i love america i love trump

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The best achievement of the Trump administration so far is that he cancelled treacherous international treaties, all of them oriented against the interests of the US ! Curiously enough , the only beneficiaries of such treaties were the EU.

Russia will do very well without the INF treaty, contrary to what Stoltenberg seems to be attempting to say "Russia has done it on itself" ... as Putin said : The response to US withdrawal from INF will be immediate, which means it's ready.

Media drama around it is cool, but not effective ... NATO-EU must always feel the heat on their neck

posted on Oct, 23 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Uh huh. Funny how you keep going on about NATO and the EU and have yet to be right about anything.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Well then ... let's get right about this conspiracy!
NATO chief Stoltenberg has been tasked by EU elites to prepare NATO for a war whose objectives will be to destroy Israel in favor of Jihadi extremists.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

...and you're going to be right, when?

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Never.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Worth it...

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Space force you say ... but those are just intelligence, surveillance and info gathering multi-spectrum satellites, which can detect enemy movements and create an overview in real time ... !

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Dont have time to search, but it seems China is way ahead on the space army subject.

Space environment mimics being in water and at sea sometimes.

So it will be a branch of the navy they will patrol space.

Goal is to get a aircraft Carrie's rigged for space to float around.

Some already are being modified and volunteers will live on them for years.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I am eagerly waiting for this to be happen as may Russia soon do something great in the history as Predicted by the end time ProphetWilliam Marrion Branham

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Uhmm, no. We're decades away from having anything bigger than a shuttle going into space, no matter who it belongs to.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join