It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Q-Anon Been A Leftist Prank All Along?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: pavil

Yes Legion will reveal all?

Left or right it’s all a larp

Only a high-level nerd would know what a "LARP" was....

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

prank, yes

alignment of prankster? more difficult to determine. there's a wide range between alt-right trumpian sycophants and leftists.

link   
Did Q not start the whole PizzaGate thing? Or am I wrong about that?

link   
So the pedos wont get exposed?

link   
I think we will all have a good laugh when, and if, it is revealed that this was nothing more than an experiment.

No need to find the funds for the resources to conduct a traditional study when all you need is the internet. Boobs all across the globe will participate freely on their own.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

No, it cant be! All of the people at the trump rallies, have spent tons of money on Q merch!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

and live to tell of it ...

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I think he started on 4chan under the /POL then it got removed or something then he went to 8chan and I think that discredited Q a bit cause 8chan just nasty.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Doubtful, since the main outcome so far has been getting hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of normal people to research and think for themselves rather than just swallowing whatever the MSM gives them, but hey, anything is possible I suppose.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tjack
Doubtful, since the main outcome so far has been getting hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of normal people to research and think for themselves rather than just swallowing whatever the MSM gives them, but hey, anything is possible I suppose.

You mean to tell me that hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of "normal" people will believe vague, idiotic nonsense and create conspiracies out of thin air for absolutely no reason whatsoever?

Great.

Just what we need. More idiots wandering around.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

Republicans will want to distance themselves from this as it’s not a vote winner, it’s pure insanity and obviously not real

The premise of this thread is its the Left behind Q. Wouldn't what you say that applies to the Left as well then?

There are many topics Q has touched on, not just the sex angle that the Media is pushing and posters gravitate to. Personally, I found out a lot of strange connections that make you wonder about our media and politicians.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You mean to tell me that hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of "normal" people will believe vague, idiotic nonsense and create conspiracies out of thin air for absolutely no reason whatsoever?

Great.

What is so ghastly about people researching for themselves matters affecting the nation’s governance?

source

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I could be. But after seeing the movement that was started by Q, I would say it is much more than that. Could it be a LARP, sure. But did the movement woke up the masses .. it sure did. I know you would not do the research and look into it yourself so the point is mute. I say believe in what you must, but at least know that there are 45,000+ sealed indictment now for some reason (the average is 1100 to 1200 a year). So something strange is going on!

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
Did Q not start the whole PizzaGate thing? Or am I wrong about that?

If I'm not mistaken, Wikileaks unintentionally started the pizza gate thing by releasing Hillary's emails. Then 4chan and other message boards started making links to pedophilia, including the infamous pizza shop.

I believe Q brought it back to life by again having Hillary and other high-level officials apart of Q's pedophile narrative.

And to be fair, there is a lot of creepy sh!t revolving around that pizza shop and the famous people there.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Great.

What is so ghastly about people researching for themselves matters affecting the nation’s governance?

source

Thank you. People need to see sources like that, as it shows us how people justify their idiotic beliefs.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
a reply to: dug88

I think he started on 4chan under the /POL then it got removed or something then he went to 8chan and I think that discredited Q a bit cause 8chan just nasty.

Yes 4 Chan is such a bastion of purity.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

The point is that a left wing troll made it to troll right wing people with believable sounding tidbits that soothed and supported right leaning people's echo chambers. A left leaning person would just look at that and roll their eyes. If you are reading it and see stuff that makes sense its because it was designed to appeal to you like that. It doesn't mean the connection is legit though.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert
You're welcome, best of luck!

link   
a reply to: joemoe

You got any proof those indictments actually exist?

link   
a reply to: tjack

Yea but when Q fails, that passion for conspiracy will turn into apathy knowing that it was all a joke.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join