It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Q-Anon Been A Leftist Prank All Along?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Aww man, well done! Catchy song as well

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: howtonhawky
It really just seems like a rehash of common knowledge in many cases.

Just look at the latest Qtip posted in this thread claiming that the left eats babies...

I just went back through this thread and cannot find the post you are referencing. Can you please link the post?

I think it may have went pooof.

someone asked to remove it i think but if it was legit then it will be in the q thread...page 5 it was here

I was just curious since I have never seen a Q post claiming the left eats babies. Though you could be referring to that one post created earlier in this thread that shared an 'anonymous' post that seems to be missing now. If so...that is most likely due to it being falsely claimed to be from Q. It wasn't.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I tracked it down for you in the Q tip thread

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Whereismypassword

OK but QANON did not start it? Right?

Why I ask is because the MSM wrote that all the crazies and QANON started the pizza party stuff. Obviously I am still on the fence on this one as I cant confirm that QANON did start the Pizza stuff and I always conduct research on my position before I wave any flag.

edit on 7-8-2018 by SillyOlMeToo because: word "did" corrected

edit on 7-8-2018 by SillyOlMeToo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SillyOlMeToo
OK but QANON did not start it? Right?

Why I ask is because the MSM wrote that all the crazies and QANON started the pizza party stuff. Obviously I am still on the fence on this one as I cant confirm that QANON did start the Pizza stuff and I always conduct research my position before I wave any flag.

No, but the crazies did start the Pizza Party and thereby demonized my all time favorite food substance to ingest.

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I could fully believe it was all a LARP, ***IF*** it wasn't for the various pictures Q has posted, particularly from inside Air Force One while in flight. Then there's all the other pictures of various individuals taken from around the world from what appear to be a combination of street cameras, dash cams and cell phones. For anyone doubting Q, that's fine - but explain how Q has access to those kinds of photos, especially from inside the president's plane while in flight.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join