It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

That's right Wonderful is their moniker!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
LOL...so if we don't "denounce" Q.....Anonymous is coming after us ?? OK, I have NO idea who Q / Q-team is. I'm simply a Patriot that doesn't want to see a Globalist World run by a bunch of thieves and pedivores. I guess were getting a glimpse of how TPTWere use threats to shut people down.

I think they are playing coy. Trump rally in FL showed dozens of Q signs. Next morning it was full on assault on Qanon.
the next two rally's their was one Q sign front and center at the very beginning, and that was it. All on purpose IMO, Fishing is fun. Access any threats on people who previously spoke out, and then denounce Q to cover themselves.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Q has said what a "Wonderful day" many times. but, I checked all post that it is included in..see no ties to Water or CA

link   

Concentrate on the transportation angle of flowers... good cover for human transportation!

Flowers typically have to be transported to location within 24hrs of being cut, so customs excuse no.1 is "If you delay us more than 5 mins you will make this shipment worthless".

To stop flowers drying out or dying in transport you need them to be kept in a regulated temperature and humidity environment, so customs excuse no.2 is "If you open that temperature controlled lorry load you will make this shipment worthless".

Lastly, think about the above... flowers don't go in frozen containers... they go in temperature controlled environments that are ideal for humans!!!

link   

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: WeatherRg

That is the official Saudi account.

It's now deleted. But tweet I linked has a screenshot.

You are very correct LOTS of bizarre stuff happening.

Death threats all over.

Stay vigilant is right!

Always remember that people only threaten, from positions of weakness! We are over the target, we were told.
edit on 6-8-2018 by rougeskut because: spelling

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

telaflora as in the flower business?

Biggest scam ever for small flower shops, costs a a small fortune to belong to telaflora AND you MUST keep all their ugly vases and containers in stock too ! When I worked for a large corporation as a floral merchandiser, we dumped them, Best financial decision I helped to facilitate, total waste of money, even for a large business, let alone a small shop.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Watch the water!!!

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
BBC reporting, just now, that 11 starving children have been found in a compound in New Mexico.

Found with armed Muslim extremists. So not what you thought.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 8/6/2018 by Spruce because: (no reason given)

link   

Dbl.

It's a wonderful day, watch the water, watch CA....I bet there is more.
edit on 6 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wow. Illuminating isn't it?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WeatherRg

Could be!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

Because Muslim extremists are never employed by the C_A ?

Like never ever.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Trying to find their shipping methods. So far reading the customer reviews, No one is happy. Seems they are always late, Other priorities?

link   

Just because it happens to be muslims this time and not mexicans or americans does NOT mean that its not talking about EXACTLY the same thing.

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Is the Resolute emphasis relative to the Resolute desk in the oval office:

Good one. I think the answer is yes.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Because Muslim extremists are never employed by the C_A ?

Like never ever.

All this demonstrates is how pourous our borders are, which we already knew. It doesn't mean this incident is connected to the pedophilia discussed in these threads.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

I knew it !
I love your avatar, its so, so, symbolic

As your meme points out, is so simple, yet so needlessly complicated. I should write a book on the subject.

In the beginning we had 10 very simple and easy to understand laws, and today our laws would have a hard time fitting into a very large building. Why?

Any subject, almost all, are arbitrarily complicated. Especially, the Law. There will come a time where more than one lifetime will be required to "Learn" the law. This is not any accident of nature but part of a plan.

But the two most controlling "Complicated" subjects, Monetary Systems, and The Law, are needlessly complicated to the average person, but required by a complicated system, of slavery. They are psychological enslavement traps...

There, its really simple now...

So Trump is doing what? Simplifying, or, complicating...

Q? It was never so simple
Well, to a simple mind like mine LOL For the complicated mind, its one hell of a show

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Pretty sure we discuss all forms everywhere and networks are connected.

Doesn't really matter who is holding the kids.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Right, because illegal immigrants use Muslim extremists as coyotes ALL the time. We all know why they had a house full of tied up kids, and it aint to home school them.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join