It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Airforcerulesskies

Yes I do..Ants

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Who knows?

I do know that the more the MSM talks about Q, regardless of the negative spin they do, it ends up having more and more people check out Q for themselves first hand.

Mission accomplished there. We couldn't have done it without you MSM. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Awesome work on the Caliwater situation! any more follow up to that? I can take a look, but you may have covered it all

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Does anyone else think this coordinated effort of denouncement of Q by usual "free thunking" right leaning pundits and friends might be to keep it going while also bringing many eyes on?

Like Pavil said...couldn't do this without the MSM!

So people need to be pushing the topics and what we have learned rather than trying to prove Q's legit.

That has always been the point, right? Q has always said it's not about them.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, I've added all the Quartered posts into Unanswered Q V8.0 20180806 incl. DECODE tools!

This is now automated, up to post 2400, to show the 4 quarter posts in one column.
It also automates generation of an Acronym using the number of lines in each post (2 lines=B, etc.)

Below is an example for Q Post #1776 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Note that post #444 was the picture below:

ETA - The acronym for #1776 is AGLC which could link to Bronfmans because it's "Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission (Canada)" and I think we ascertained Bronfmans fortune originated from bootlegging.

edit on 6-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: pavil

I find it humorous that Anonymous wants to go after a group that is supposedly exposing the Deep State. Pretty ironic.

It is rather amusing! I find it even funnier that they'd want to go after a supposed LARP... if they really thought Q was a "nothing burger," then you'd think they'd be happy to have Trump's base so distracted with an exercise in futility. But they're not...

Go figure, eh?

Also a tweet by them that they "discovered" Q Anon. Pub, like that was some Top Secret website.

Great detective work there anonymous..

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Also the mehods!

Why has everything needed to be open source?

Openly verifiable things we can TIE together.

The people demanding answers about these topics is priceless and was free. Genius.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

I was thinking about this topic yesterday. Now is usually the time that the FED sends out their stooges to repeat this catchphrase "the economy is overheating." Which is code for "too many people are working, value of fiat currency declining, put folks out of work." Then the hand wringing begins over raising interest rates to put people out of work fast. The FED has been awfully quiet during DJT tenure, awfully quiet.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I agree with your overall sentiment, but at the very least, whoever Q is did a great job of getting people together to research some of the very real things that are happening.

I never would have fully understood the players involved in the Saudi Purge. I never would have read up on Bin Talal, Bin Salman, and why the family was purged.

I never would have read up on NXVIM, and followed the insanity of those people or why they're all going away for a long time.

Before Q, I was worried sick about North Korea. We still don't know the whole story, but the way that situation changed in an instant wasn't nearly as surprising to me as it would have been.

I think the same can be said about China. Still a long way to go there, though.

Iran. We've been told Iran is next, and it's certainly trending that way.

As far as the b.s. Russia story goes, I was already very well read on the topic, but Q has offered me food for thought along the way.

That's just off the top of my head.

Why am I attracted to Q? I wasn't a rah rah Trump guy, but I saw him as being unfairly attacked by people that I loathe, so he was already a sympathetic figure in my mind. Spite towards all of the crazies attacking him was a big motivator, just as it was on Election Night.

Now I find myself needing to defend all of good folks in this thread, and people making videos, and obviously the anons. They're just people learning things they didn't know before and sharing it.

I don't understand the vitriol. We have people staying up all night and day dropping three line quips around here. They never sleep. To me that's true crazy. Not Q.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I don't understand the argument being pushed against this thread and those participating within it.
TBH...I rarely witness examples of racism, bigotry or antisemitism within this thread.

IF,...in a rare occurrence, an example does manage to pop up...the Mods have it removed ASAP.
Like me, I believe ALL here despise bigotry, racism and antisemitism. I see us join forces to condemn if and when it appears here in any form.

What I DO see here are generally reasonable people having fun researching, debating and discussing an intriguing and somewhat mysterious conspiracy topic....in a conspiracy forum in a popular conspiracy website.

Get out of here with your sensible take on things.

I saw an interesting video a few months back. A woman provoked another over and over taunting racism and such, until a beat down ensued. The cops came. The provokee who administered a whoppn, said "she was relentless in harassing me." The troll then says to the cops, "she beat me I want her arrested."

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

TD =trade deals or?

MBS= Mohammad bin Salman

Welp at least being crazy is fun!

Learn our comms.

Don't forget the unnecessary 'dash' between "priority-and".

link   
a reply to: dashen

A few notes for a Monday Morning

None of the people denouncing Q have security clearance.

Its funny that Spicer follows his troll account without following it... I wonder who else does that on the twatter?

Trusted posters getting censored by the man means the good fight continues.

Lisa Page is singing and Mueller is out of targets.

Oh also it’s August... so three months til 11-11

Also if Khamenei knows the world knows.

Happy Hunting!

🍺

link   
Trumps new tweet has many capitals lol.

I am no decoder like I said

twitter.com...

He tweets a lot!

Wonder how to know if really a message...

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

If you add the other CAPS in that tweet you get:

GEFIUSA - FISA... UGE!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This is the only drop with quarter in it.
The time stamp on drop was 10:34:48

Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
9 Dec 2017 - 10:34:48 PM

DEA28E7A-5339-4D0B-A991-AB….png

4th quarter, Patriots.
We fight together.
Q

his is drop 1034 -- note it's signed by W -- Has then been figured out?

Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
6 Apr 2018 - 12:26:36 AM

When was Hussein in China?
Track events.
Timeline.
We are in control
W

This is drop 1048

Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
6 Apr 2018 - 3:39:08 PM
>>922559
The important point is who Hussein is aiming the gun at.
Red, White, and Blue.
Spray.
Q

Could be a connection based on the time stamp. The common theme in both is Hussein
Also maybe we shouldn't have taken 1048 at face value? something we're missing there.
edit on 6-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: typo

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That seems pretty relevant to me!

SO.MUCH.FUN.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Also OMG if all of his million tweets contain code.

We have more than we know.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Trump once explained he sometimes capitalizes things to emphasize the word.

Was that a hint?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, I've added all the Quartered posts into Unanswered Q V8.0 20180806 incl. DECODE tools!

This is now automated, up to post 2400, to show the 4 quarter posts in one column.
It also automates generation of an Acronym using the number of lines in each post (2 lines=B, etc.)

Below is an example for Q Post #1776 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Note that post #444 was the picture below:

ETA - The acronym for #1776 is AGLC which could link to Bronfmans because it's "Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission (Canada)" and I think we ascertained Bronfmans fortune originated from bootlegging.

1776-1332=444, 444 - 888= -444, -444-444= -888

any significance mathematically?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I havent followed up further but I have observed several things since it went notable on 8 last night

We need to look into the Resnick's other companies, apparently telaflora might be a front for moving things other than flowers!! I was going to get to it.

Hint was read the company reviews.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join