It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: IAMTAT

I never realized how many multiple MEANINGS there are to the word 'quarter'!

www.thefreedictionary.com...

I really believe there is greater significance to this word regarding deconstructing Q posts.
I'm really busy today...but need to work on this.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Remember when L_nn R*+h$ch!ld threatened, just before she deleted her Twitter acct. that 'you are all going to die of thirst"?

"Watch the Water" is bigger than you can imagine.

edit on 6-8-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Well said!!!
MP

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Remember when L_nn R*+hch!ld threatened, just before she deleted her Twitter acct. that 'you are all going to die of thirst"?

"Watch the Water" is bigger than you can imagine.

Wait what I missed that

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Spruce

I didnt cherry pick anything. You dont need help from me looking any type of way - your actions speak for themselves.

Whatever you may think, the fact remains our borders are porous. Yesterday I watched a short video on YouTube about a US Marine who is helping in patrolling the southern border with a group of vigilant civilians.

Routinely crossing the border are unidentified Muslims and Chinese.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
SAUDI FIRM BUYS UP CALIFORNIA WATER RIGHTS. THEY HAVE OUTSOURCED THEIR DROUGHT.

The land grab is controversial since Californians in urban areas are facing mandatory water cuts. Gizmodo described the circumstances like this: “Saudi Arabia is outsourcing its drought to California.” The purchases in the Southwest will enable the firm to benefit from U.S. water laws that are often accommodating to agriculture.

www.beeculture.com...

edit on 6-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce

I didnt cherry pick anything. You dont need help from me looking any type of way - your actions speak for themselves.

Whatever you may think, the fact remains our borders are porous. Yesterday I watched a short video on YouTube about a US Marine who is helping in patrolling the southern border with a group of vigilant civilians.

Oh I agree 100%, obviously our borders are way too porous. Good thing Trump wants to build a wall, huh?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The most gruesome is "Hung, Drawn and Quartered", a medieval method of execution where you were hung until nearly dead, then your stomach was drawn with a sword so that your innards flop out in front of your eyes, finally you were quartered into 4 parts by tying each arm and leg to a different horse which galloped off in a different direction.

Metaphors for the Q process:

- Bad actors are being "hung out to dry" in the light of truth,
- they are being literally "drawn" in memes,
- "Quartered"? I can only assume this means deep state/cabal being splintered into many pieces.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
dbl

edit on 6-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Oh I agree 100%, obviously our borders are way too porous. Good thing Trump wants to build a wall, huh?

As I said earlier in this thread, I voted for Trump.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neil4No1

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: pavil

I find it humorous that Anonymous wants to go after a group that is supposedly exposing the Deep State. Pretty ironic.

It is rather amusing! I find it even funnier that they'd want to go after a supposed LARP... if they really thought Q was a "nothing burger," then you'd think they'd be happy to have Trump's base so distracted with an exercise in futility. But they're not...

Go figure, eh?

Yup. If truly a LARP, especially if started by friendly troll allies, they'd be laughin their flat pale butts off for the lulz. Morals now? Please.

#MAGA

Q betta believe it!

God Bless!

It's especially weird given the target of Anonymous's last major thing.......

Take a look. It's something we can't speak about here......Link

Things don't add up.....

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

en.wikipedia.org...

As a private company, POM Wonderful does not disclose its profits. In 2006, Newsweek has estimated that the company sales have increased from $12 million in 2003 to $91 million in that year.[3] In 2010, the company was the subject of government prosecution due to its illegal marketing schemes.

The Resnicks got their initial fortune from Teleflora, and they started buying up small farms in California, which eventually led to them being the worlds largest supplier of pistachios and almonds. Money in the bank. They turned that into Wonderful Pistachios, POM, Halo clementines, and Fiji water. I'm not environment friendly for the most part, but reading how much water their agriculture uses was outright disgusting. Their citrus agriculture alone uses more water than San Fran. All together they use more water than every household in Los Angeles combined.

It was posted in this thread somewhere. They even sell water BACK to the state. Its despicable really. Tie together their water usage and California dumping trillions of gallons of fresh water into the ocean and you can get an idea of why California is always in a drought.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

EEEEK! I heard you the first time, Sufi! ....jk

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Neil4No1

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: pavil

I find it humorous that Anonymous wants to go after a group that is supposedly exposing the Deep State. Pretty ironic.

It is rather amusing! I find it even funnier that they'd want to go after a supposed LARP... if they really thought Q was a "nothing burger," then you'd think they'd be happy to have Trump's base so distracted with an exercise in futility. But they're not...

Go figure, eh?

Yup. If truly a LARP, especially if started by friendly troll allies, they'd be laughin their flat pale butts off for the lulz. Morals now? Please.

#MAGA

Q betta believe it!

God Bless!

It's especially weird given the target of Anonymous's last major thing.......

Take a look. It's something we can't speak about here......Link

Things don't add up.....

Not all sects of Anonymous are always on the same page. It's more of a digital anarchist haven than anything else. They've gone to war against eachother plenty of times.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I wonder how much water Leon Panetta's walnut operation uses in CA....(you know him...ex-CIA Director 2009-2011 under Obama among other positions.)

edit on 6-8-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Don't miss the "Quartermaster"!

Oxford dictionary link (above) says:

1 A regimental officer, usually commissioned from the ranks, responsible for administering barracks, laying out the camp, and looking after supplies.

2 A naval petty officer with particular responsibility for steering and signals.

Sounds like Q would be a good initial for such a person!

edit on 6-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Thats funny, because I did NOT vote for Trump, and here we are.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Thats funny, because I did NOT vote for Trump, and here we are.

And you know I had no way of knowing that.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

It is disgusting, Between them and the Saudis I wonder what the percentage is?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
SAUDI FIRM BUYS UP CALIFORNIA WATER RIGHTS. THEY HAVE OUTSOURCED THEIR DROUGHT.

The land grab is controversial since Californians in urban areas are facing mandatory water cuts. Gizmodo described the circumstances like this: “Saudi Arabia is outsourcing its drought to California.” The purchases in the Southwest will enable the firm to benefit from U.S. water laws that are often accommodating to agriculture.

www.beeculture.com...

SAB,

I professor I had way back said that "it is all about the water". He was on the western US water resource counsel. He also said it was a political nightmare.

We we watch the water of the past, in Libya, we see "the great man made river" put together by that guy HRC so gleefully cheered his death.

According to its website, it is the largest underground network of pipes (2,820 kilometres (1,750 mi))[2] and aqueducts in the world. It consists of more than 1,300 wells, most more than 500 m deep, and supplies 6,500,000 m3 of fresh water per day to the cities of Tripoli, Benghazi, Sirte and elsewhere. It is also the world's largest irrigation project.[3] The late Libyan Leader Muammar Gaddafi described it as the "Eighth Wonder of the World.".[4] But in 2011 it was damaged by NATO, due to which Libya is still facing water shortages. wikilink Combined that with MQ effort to create an African currency and we see why he and his country had to be destroyed prior to her never losing.

Nestle tried to buy all the rain water in bolivia and then sell it to the people. Yes, own rain water and sell it.

Control the water, control the population: period. BTW, earth gives its entire system of resources to all who inhabit for free, there is NOTHING in the consciousness that gives these scumbags the inherent right to sell the resources back to the inhabitants except the system of kill those who oppose.

And to add again, the Resnicks are very very bad people.

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join