It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

People complain about the arrangements, the service... Constantly.

Smells like a front.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

it does, they have backing. They would be outta business.

PM'd you

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I just don't see how anyone can really be on either side of this issue without solid evidence

It is someone posting unsubstantiated claims on the internet. Isn't the automatic reaction skepticism?

Many people say that they started on the fence and then along the way were convinced yet here you are saying there is no solid evidence which should imply that everyone should have remained skeptical but hope "is a hell of a drug".

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: pavil

I find it humorous that Anonymous wants to go after a group that is supposedly exposing the Deep State. Pretty ironic.

It is rather amusing! I find it even funnier that they'd want to go after a supposed LARP... if they really thought Q was a "nothing burger," then you'd think they'd be happy to have Trump's base so distracted with an exercise in futility. But they're not...

Go figure, eh?

Yup. If truly a LARP, especially if started by friendly troll allies, they'd be laughin their flat pale butts off for the lulz. Morals now? Please.

#MAGA

Q betta believe it!

God Bless!

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

1) Open s/sheet,
2) Find the "Chan post number" for a Q post in column D on "Main Analysis" tab, or a Tweet ID from column A on the "POTUS tweets" tab, that you want to decode,
3) Go to the "Mega Square 1x1 to 40x40" tab,
4) For a tweet, select cell H2, for a Q post select cell J1,
5) In the status bar (next to "fx") enter the tweet ID or Q post number you chose then press enter,
6) Make sure cells O5, O6 and O7 are empty,
6) Select cell O8 (to right of "Only use the CAPITAL letters? (Y/N)"), type Y and press enter,
7) Only the capital letters from the tweet or post will appear in the "Output grid" (cells AQ11:CD50).

An example:

Q post #322 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub (The only post with "quarter" in it) gives PWQ... "Password for Q"?

ETA - If you don't know tweet ID: a) Go to "POTUS tweets" tab, b) look for the date/time of the tweet in column C, c) check it's the right tweet by looking at that row in column M, d) The tweet ID is in column A of that row!
edit on 6-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

twitter.com...

I really hope Zuckbook goes down.

Here us a creepy video from the chick in charge of building 8 Q has talked about. What lovely things they have planned

I wonder who they test all their tech on in their big warehouses...

(post by WeatherRgR removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Theme of the week has been the inadequacy of the press to deal with anything other then 4am talking points. So where are the general, easy to understand "reports" going to come from?

It seems to me, from experience even, that there are many articulate, well informed and very vibrationally grounded MI Analysts who might be perfect for the process. I'm sure the "plan" includes this, but the flaw from the trenches is that any "story" is going to be a mess. If the MSM actually try and do a real job, they are a year behind, if one of us does it we're to emotional and invariably unsure of which topic serves those who are ignorant.

Seems to me some of those I now miss would be excellent are creating pre-prepared, well sourced easy to follow stories.

Just my ...Q... thought for the day.
edit on 6-8-2018 by crankyoldman because: missspell not on purpose

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WeatherRg

2 builds:

a) Q Post #322 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub has the capitals "PWQ"... Pom Wonderful?
b) Is Wonderful World another version of WW? Maybe we need to review all posts with WW in?

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeatherRg

Illegal trafficking (slavery non-drug) remains a 150 billion dollar a year industry.

100 billion of that is in the illegal sex industry while the other 50 billion involves migrant workers.

Naturally the billionaires profit most.

Cranky would say the money is the byproduct. This system is what the earth plane(t) was reconstructed under. Without it, the controller element no longer exists at all. They are fighting to save this, not slush money for bridges and gold toilets. A good friend of mine pointed out the pedavores are the toughest to get at - it's cause they ain't human.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thank you I will save these intructions!

I have to update my laptop, mostly just use my phone.

If I get on to it I will delve in!!

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

en.wikipedia.org...

As a private company, POM Wonderful does not disclose its profits. In 2006, Newsweek has estimated that the company sales have increased from $12 million in 2003 to $91 million in that year.[3] In 2010, the company was the subject of government prosecution due to its illegal marketing schemes.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Why would Anonomouus care

"Anonymous" doesn't care.

Some folks do, some don't.

The mask projects legion, that's it.

It's purpose is to deceive.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Spruce

Right, because illegal immigrants use Muslim extremists as coyotes ALL the time. We all know why they had a house full of tied up kids, and it aint to home school them.

This is really a very ignorant response. You cherry-picked to portray me as a bigot.

This incident is one example of porous borders, not all.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

1776-1332=444, 444 - 888= -444, -444-444= -888

any significance mathematically?

it's regarding a decode Rel did on page 64
edit on 6-8-2018 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

I didnt cherry pick anything. You dont need help from me looking any type of way - your actions speak for themselves.

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce
This incident is one example of porous borders, not all.

I don't know about that. There are us citizens that are muslims. One of these guys is supposedly the son of the Brooklyn imam. The other one is Lucas Allen Morten, which sounds rather american.
edit on 6-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I never realized how many multiple MEANINGS there are to the word 'quarter'!

www.thefreedictionary.com...
edit on 6-8-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

And one of them is to "To divide or separate into a number of parts." which usually happens right before the conquering part.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join