It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

LMFAO. Great theory.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
No more feeding, sorry guys it was a slow Q day.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: fiverx313

LMFAO. Great theory.

occam's razor slices that way, vs. the fantasy y'all are spinning.

trump the savior of america?

lol

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Lol they all think you are from GCHQ.

Hold on, you have Q right in the middle

I’m calling you Q, what’s my price

WIMP calls out GQI?

...ANOTHER reason I love this thread.

GCHQ tatty, you still believing in black eyed kids

Start a new thread on them and maybe you'll find out.
Otherwise, stay on topic with THIS thread.

Deflection is desperation.

May I suggest you do the same and stay on topic rather than say what you did previous to my reply to you

That reeks of desperation and deflection, Q is going nowhere tatty the real media boys are going to rip this little trump winning fantasy apart

Your hurt feelings are of no concern to me.

Did you actually say "REAL media"?
...I'm laughing now.

Stay on topic Tat, the topic is Q not me

have anything to say on this subject matter after the White House denounced this and the black for trumps group?

That’s pretty embarrassing when so many here fantasised about Sarah being asked that question so many times and her reply was not what they were expecting

Your group incites violence, it’s a hate group

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Then I got a real job, funny enough working for the government. Over the past decade (I’m coming up on 10 years of service in November) I’ve advanced my career and I actually have people who work under me now.

I would of never guessed (sarc)

I’ve seen how the government works first hand now. I’ve seen actual fraud and abuse.

But we're all idiots for HOPING for something to put an end to it.

State Government, not Federal. Maybe I should have clarified. It’s not some secret position either, although I do get to see the REAL lives of actual state politicians.

Here’s an interesting thing, the politicians play the citizens for votes. All they want to do is stay elected. My state went to introduce a “Bathroom Bill” the last legislative session. It was red-meat to the constiuency who had all wanted such a bill. My governor said to us behind he scenes (before the bill was formally introduced mind you) that he would “never let such a piece of legislation get passed in this state”. Said Governor was in front of cameras the day the bill was introduced showing support for it, but those of us “in the know” knew there was 0% chance the bill was getting through the House.

My governor even called for a special legislative session to try and “pass the bill” one more time, wasting tax-payer dollars to do so. Again, it was all for show and to appease the people who voted for him, he never wanted the bill and it was never going to actually pass a vote.

The bill failed, even though it had plenty of “support” to pass. Such is a day in the life of the government.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
"Sean Spicer Just Sparked A Civil War Among Reddit’s Trump-Loving Corners By Saying That QAnon Is Fake"

www.inquisitr.com...

pbs.twimg.com...

At least, this time, you're not quoting a bot.

Q said only a very small group of people know.
No reason to believe Spicer is one of them.

Exactly.

Less than 10 actually "know".

The thing I really cannot understand, try as I might, is the hyperbolic over-the-top FEAR some posters have about those that follow Q's drops. It is, not only strange, but almost psycho to harbor that kind of blatant irrational persistence to end something that is not personally harming them.

So what if people are enjoying putting the puzzle together.

So what if we enjoy being guided to particular government documents, news articles, tweets, and otherwise factual information.

So what if the veil of secrecy or suppression of certain information is being lifted.

So what if finding out how many sealed indictments are issued informs us of something out of the ordinary.

So what if finding out certain politicians have harbored possible spies in their circle of hirees.

So what if we learn that particular people in particular news organizations have been colluding with particular campaigns and politicians to sway the narrative in a certain direction.

So what if, in our research, we discover that a group is actually a sex cult or that particular individuals are found to be sex traffickers, pedos, and pervs.

So what if we speculate on what current events mean, how they connect to past actions and future possibilities.....and so much more!

I don't understand that kind of irrational FEAR and the psycho NEED to persuade people to stop their research.

edit on 4-8-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Democrats running in November’s midterms were warned Friday not to use devices produced by Chinese manufacturers ZTE and Huawei. The warning, which came from the Democratic National Committee, was sent out after the DNC learned that a Democratic organization was considering buying ZTE phones for its staff, a senior Democratic source told CNN.

link

Where have we seen this mentioned before?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Your research is never about the failed and false information, your "research" never seems to extend into Trump and his past, present and "future actions" or his circle

If you want to cherry pick the things that apply to your narrative, that is not "Research"

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
"Sean Spicer Just Sparked A Civil War Among Reddit’s Trump-Loving Corners By Saying That QAnon Is Fake"

www.inquisitr.com...

pbs.twimg.com...

At least, this time, you're not quoting a bot.

Q said only a very small group of people know.
No reason to believe Spicer is one of them.

Exactly.

Less than 10 actually "know".

The thing I really cannot understand, try as I might, is the hyperbolic over-the-top FEAR some posters have about those that follow Q's drops. It is, not only strange, but almost psycho to harbor that kind of blatant irrational persistence to end something that is not personally harming them.

So what if people are enjoying putting the puzzle together.

So what if we enjoy being guided to particular government documents, news articles, tweets, and otherwise factual information.

So what if the veil of secrecy or suppression of certain information is being lifted.

So what if finding out how many sealed indictments are issued informs us of something out of the ordinary.

So what if finding out certain politicians have harbored possible spies in their circle of hirees.

So what if we learn that particular people in particular news organizations have been colluding with particular campaigns and politicians to sway the narrative in a certain direction.

So what if, in our research, we discover that a group is actually a sex cult or that particular individuals are found to be sex traffickers, pesos, and pervs.

So what if we speculate on what current events mean, how they connect to past actions and future possibilities.....and so much more!

I don't understand that kind of irrational FEAR and the psycho NEED to persuade people to stop their research.

QOS,

Everything you say is rational, and reasonable at the most basic level. In order to gain access to the deeper level issues you have to find a higher perspective. What do all the anger, hate posters have in common - vibe wise? Does a single post I make cause you to feel ill, or angry, or violent? How come? How come all the hate twitter posts on DJT twitter page are the same vibe as on any other page? Read ten posts of your favorite provocateur and see how it makes you feel, scan DJT twitter page for them, notice the vibe. It is not logic, or reason, and surely not compassion or acceptance.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Agreed.
Remember...Trump Rally in Ohio tonight @ 6:30.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Lesson 1: How to Fail

a reply to: Whereismypassword

Talk to me, sweetheart.

it’s a hate group

What is "it's"?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Agreed.
Remember...Trump Rally in Ohio tonight @ 6:30.

Thanks for the reminder. Look forward to another high energy Trump rally.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
Can someone please tell me what page the relevant info starts on?

I don't think there is any.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You don't have a clue what I research. As far as DT goes, I have read and researched as much about him as probably anybody in this thread. While he may not be a perfect man, I believe he is the perfect man for THIS time and place.

Your post history tells me that you are soooo anti-capitalist and anti-American that to you, DT is the epitome of the Great American Capitalist Winner. You can't stomach that and therefore, everything you "see" and "hear" is tainted by your hatred and irrational bigotry.

But, back on topic! Tonight in Ohio.....be there if you can!!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I don't see him as the great anything, or any president past present or future, miss me with the Trump idolatry syndrome, Trump is just another one in line that will be replaced

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Lesson 1: How to Fail

a reply to: Whereismypassword

Talk to me, sweetheart.

it’s a hate group

What is "it's"?

Ok sunshine it’s a hate group , you going to post on topic or deflect like many others

How do you feel after the cult here for weeks and months fantasised over a reporter asking Sarah about Qanon and when they do and lump blacks for trump in it they get a response they were not looking for

it’s a hate group, it incites violence and I used cult instead of Qult for you for a reason 👌🏻

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
As much as I hate Posobiec,

"Working on a new @OANN piece debunking QAnon. I am in contact with one of the people who started it of it who is ready to go on record"

twitter.com...

pbs.twimg.com...
pbs.twimg.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Assange update

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange's health is suffering, one of his lawyers says, in conditions she compared to “solitary confinement” in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London.

Assange in 'solitary confinement' at embassy, fears possible extradition to US, lawyer says

"I'm very concerned for his well-being and the permanent damage that this is having on his health," Assange lawyer Jennifer Robinson told ABC News on Friday, adding that her client's legal team is trying to get him a medical assessment in the next few days.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

He can't be Q because I am!

So he is obviously lying.

See what I did there?
edit on 4-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join