It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -73N-

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

might come in handy later

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

NAILED IT!!!!! Been waiting for that to drop. Q made their appearance last November, they themselves acknowledge that the Q Group is made up of about 10 people of which 3 are civilian. Sean Spicer left the White House in August. Now how in the hell would he know if Q is real or not? He stated an opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Really? You comparing Q with ZETATALK?

Even if Q is a larp, if you have payed attention enough on the drops, you'd know that he/they are WAY more intelligent and credible than ZetaLarp. Much of the information Q dropped was proved to be true some time later, much of the research he pointed us lead to somewhere.

ZetaTalk was just some nut heads screaming ALIENS.

I honestly have a hard time believing that you're comparing these two stories. Just makes it more believable that you have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Yes there's a huge civil war among Republicans. ......this same Voter base who consistently poll in the high 80's% to low 90%'s in Trump Approval.

Now who is doing a LARP?

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Portland braces itself for violent clashes between right-wing and antifa protesters

Portland, Ore. – Portland, Oregon, is bracing for what could be another round of violent clashes between a right-wing group and self-described anti-fascist counterprotesters who have pledged to keep Patriot Prayer and other affiliated groups out of this ultra-liberal city.

A rally organized Saturday by Patriot Prayer leader Joey Gibson was expected to be the third to roil Portland this summer. Two previous events ended in bloody fistfights and riots, and one counterprotester was sent to the hospital with a skull fracture.

This time, Gibson changed the venue from a federal plaza outside U.S. District Court to a waterfront park so some of his Oregon supporters can carry concealed weapons as they demonstrate. Chartered buses will bring participants from Vancouver, Washington -- where Gibson lives -- to downtown Portland with armed security on board.

The Portland Police Bureau said Friday that protesters should expect to see a significant police presence including bomb-sniffing dogs and checkpoints where weapon screenings will occur.

Gibson's insistence on bringing his right-wing supporters repeatedly to this blue city has crystallized a debate about the limits of free speech in an era of stark political division. Patriot Prayer also has held rallies in many other cities around the U.S. West, including Berkeley, California, that have drawn violent reactions.

Right now Antifa is putting on their skinny jeans and masks getting ready to take to the streets. Maybe this time they wear helmets or something because last time weapons and no fighting skills didn't work. Going out on a limb here and guessing this is the lad mentioned in article with his head broken. Homeboy got dropped like a tall tree. TIMBER.

Showing up strapped and with armed security I believe antifa will be on good but bitchy behavior.
edit on 4-8-2018 by LurkNoMore because: OCD

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

ZetaTalk and Nesara?

That's what you got?

Did multiple MSM outlets do hit pieces on those topics? Was it talk about all over social media to the extent Q stuff is? Were their billboards put up asking "What is Nesara"?

Sorry, but thats.....

edit on 4-8-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: crankyoldman

Not working

try the past and go, for some reason it refuses to let me link.

fbianon

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

edit on 4-8-2018 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Even if Q is a larp, if you have payed attention enough on the drops, you'd know that he/they are WAY more intelligent and credible than ZetaLarp. Much of the information Q dropped was proved to be true some time later, much of the research he pointed us lead to somewhere.

I honestly have a hard time believing that you're comparing these two stories. Just makes it more believable that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Would you please point me to one Q thing that turned out to be true?

Just one.

I can point you to one that was completely false.

The comparison between ZetaTalk and Q are in the totality of writing style and the way they go about sucking people into their game. Neither is “more credible” than the other, as neither are credible.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
And in news I never expected to ever see......

MSNBC: Facebook a ‘Frankenstein Monster’ Must Be Shut Down to Stop Russia Hacking 2018 Elections

Might as well do Twitter and Google while you are at it.

The World would probably be better for it.
edit on 4-8-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Geech Quest Info...

G Q I...

GQI...

Are y'all British Intelligence?

Your posts make sense, now...

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

No worries!

I can not help but think that the msm guy with a desk at the white house that took off 20 days around the 4th of july from his radio show is behind some of these leeks. It makes sense in many ways. If one scourers the waves of journalism he is the number one guy that talks about this non stop.

I think we are just getting a front row seat to highlights of presidential briefings. Anytime something worthy is coming down the pipe sean gets a big ole Q woody. Knowing his personality i bet it drives him crazy to not have the recognition. You will not hear anyone at fox badmouthing Q...

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I could do all the hard work for you. But I won't.

YOU're the one trying to convince people that Q is a LARP. I am not trying to convince anyone that he is not.

If you really want to know the true, you might want to check the compilation of posts that pointed to Q being real.

Q proofs

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: howtonhawky
a reply to: nowayreally

anywho your post showed up in my responses ...where there is a will there is a way

HTH,

If I can ask, can you elaborate on what this means exactly? I ask because often I don't get notified of a response, wonder if I'm doing something wrong on my end.

SURE no problem

In a weird coincidence if you look at the top right of the ats header then you will see an icon that looks like a backwards facing Q....3rd from the right going left

Just mash that sucker and you can see who is replying to you.
edit on 4-8-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Want a Good proof... Do ya...

Proof comes in many forms. Look around

"We the people" means something again.

We needed to be reminded of that. Q stands for that... "We the people"

Who else has rallied based on love, rule of law and isn't afraid to speak of God and Truth of the evil that has no use for us other than providing for their needs ?

One Truth, one God, one nation, and one Great Awakening...... Hard to twist that proof....

But all cannot see, and to try to convince is futile and frankly only worth thiese few minutes it took me to reply... This my brother comes from within. Keep love in your heart......

And enjoy the show, maybe even expand your mind..

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
In other news NASA had a great announcement yesterday... Did everyone miss it ?

Space just became more accessible
edit on 842018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

NASA announcement

Ball is in OUR hands now

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

edit on 4-8-2018 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I could do all the hard work for you. But I won't.

YOU're the one trying to convince people that Q is a LARP. I am not trying to convince anyone that he is not.

If you really want to know the true, you might want to check the compilation of posts that pointed to Q being real.

Q proofs

I’m not trying to convince anyone, I’m just telling people how it is. Q is straight up fake and if you’ve been on the internet for anytime whatsoever you’ve seen this same snip before.

Entertaining, but not real.

Also, I just asked for one.

One post from Q where he gave concrete information prior to something happening.

Remember on November 1st, 2017 when Q stated that an arrest announcement about John Podesta would be made on November 3rd? Remember when nothing of the sort happened?

This is Nibiru all over again. The only way you can’t see this is if this is your first big internet hoax.

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

Geech Quest Info...

G Q I...

GQI...

Are y'all British Intelligence?

Your posts make sense, now...

Hahahahahaha

You’ve got it figured out!!!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeechQuestInfo

Would you please point me to one Q thing that turned out to be true?

Just one.

I can point you to one that was completely false.

The comparison between ZetaTalk and Q are in the totality of writing style and the way they go about sucking people into their game. Neither is “more credible” than the other, as neither are credible.

I’m really not in the habit of feeding trolls but want to be clear here. It is not our job to prove you to whether Q ‘is real’ or push an agenda on you or force you to believe Q. That is precisely what seems to be so unnerving to you and many distractors or demanders. Otherwise, why are you saying anything at all? Why not just write us off as a bunch of loons and move on? Shoot, message the mods, plead your case and try to get this moved or labeled ‘Hoax’ if it bothers you that much, that’s ok- we’ll still do our thing and with much less interference. What does it say about you that you can’t or haven’t yet?

Ps- if you want to be taken seriously provide links. I’ve no idea what a ZETAtalk is... then again this isn’t all that surprising to me, I’m not in the habit of following false leads of wild content less conspiracy theories- imagine that! Lmao.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join