It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actress Anne Hathaway : SJW

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
" ALL black people fear for their lives DAILY in America and have done so for GENERATIONS" Anne Hathaway.

Anne Hathaway is being praised by SJW's everywhere for this quote:

The murder of Nia Wilson- may she rest in the power and peace she was denied here- is unspeakable AND MUST NOT be met with silence. She is not a hash tag; she was a black woman and she was murdered in cold blood by a white man. White people- including me, including you- must take into the marrow of our privileged bones the truth that ALL black people fear for their lives DAILY in America and have done so for GENERATIONS. White people DO NOT have equivalence for this fear of violence. Given those givens, we must ask our (white)selves- how “decent” are we really? Not in our intent, but in our actions? In our lack of action? Peace and prayers and JUSTICE for Nia and the Wilson family xx

Once again, a rich white woman is calling out White privilege. From what she says, we white folks with all our privilege have the power to take away the fear that black people feel every moment because of us. Is there even such a thing as White privilege, or is culture privilege more accurate? Did someone allow her to know the hearts and minds of every black person in the country as she paints them as weak and fearful in the face of the aggressive and apparently violent white man. If you SJW's want an example of arrogance, racism and painting a vast and generalized depiction of an 2 entire races in one brushstroke this is it.

Here is a video for anyone that values thoughtfulness, common sense and logic:

edit on 31-7-2018 by pointessa because: changes subject.

edit on 31-7-2018 by pointessa because: typo

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

Maybe if she would suggest they stop killing each other they might not live in so much fear.
Lebron has a far greater chance of getting murdered by one of his own than he is a white man.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Lebron has a far greater chance of getting murdered by one of his own than he is a white man.

Not on the basketball court. He's invincible.

Anne always struck me as a whiner. Killed the Dark Knight rises with her presence.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
13% of Americans are black, yet they commit 52% of the homicides here in the US. Enough said!

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I grew up in St. Louis, and back then all of my friends were black. I've known many white people who grew up in predominantly black neighborhoods. I can honestly say that from their perspective, as well as what I saw growing up, black people aren't afraid of white people. In fact, it's the exact opposite. Many of the people who grew up in said neighborhoods actually got mad when I showed them the article claiming black people can't be racist, because that's all they ever got from many of those black people, racism......all because they were white. Not all, but many. It's hard for them not to be a little fearful while hearing 3-4 black kids beating them up and telling them it's all because of "slavery", as if they had something to do with it at age 11.

I wonder if Anne Hathaway is willing to speak about that fear?? Or is it an unwarranted fear, all because white people have "privilege"??

I don't understand where this supposed "fear" comes from. If you were to tell me many black people are afraid of police, I'd understand that. From everything I've seen, though, none of them fear white people. Many are neutral and don't blindly accept this racial narrative being pushed down all of our throats, but many also are just flat out racist against white people. Don't believe me?? Go read a few The Root articles, but make sure you read the comments as well. They talk like they're apart of some inclusive group that you can't be apart of unless you have your "black card". They look/talk down on everyone that's not black, and even insult the black people who don't agree with them. They have all sorts of racial names they use against white people, such as "Becky" and "wypipo", without caring how it makes others feel. I know, I know, the "white man" kept them down with racial slurs, so now they're allowed to do the same, right?? Karma??

I'm honestly surprised they didn't rip apart Anne Hathaway, calling her a Becky for her beliefs, but then again, she said exactly what they want to hear. They even went so far as to say she can come to their bbq. I've read a few of their articles, and some of them are about black people bbq's, and how white people should never go to them. They've even gone so far as to hint at how their bbq's can end up as drunken, violent messes, yet get angry if anyone points out that they have drunken, violent messes. Sure, that article was also written in jest, but many things written that way have hints of truth in them, that's why they're funny.

I swear, in our world nowadays, nobody ever wants to be "the bigger man". They dealt with racism throughout times of their life, but rather than being the bigger man and letting things evolve into something better, they'd rather treat everyone as bad as they felt they've been treated. There are plenty of actual racist things we need to address in this country, but much of what's being addressed is unwarranted, or over-exaggerated. This "fear" Anne Hathaway speaks about, imo, is both.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Actually it's more like 3%
Males do most of the killing so 1/2ish there.
Then aged 15 to 40 so 1/2 ish again.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Actually it's more like 3%
Males do most of the killing so 1/2ish there.
Then aged 15 to 40 so 1/2 ish again.

I was going to add that, but the generic statistic is already bad enough.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Why do we insist te on giving these poorly educated “celebrities” any sort of platform to vomit out whatever stupidity they want. She is only causing people to be further divided by her virtue signaling rhetoric. She probably,looks in the mirror and pats herself on the back every day for her concern for the cause du jour.

She is nothing, but another Hollywood fool trying to remain relevant.
edit on 2018/7/31 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I'm sure all the African Americans are grateful to the rich spoiled white girl telling them how they should feel.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

It's not just Anne but other celebrities along with a national outcry, as per the link below. Some suspect the ex-con accused was a white supremacist and the police are looking into that accusation.

www.mystatesman.com...

Know Your Rights also proclaimed the accused to be a “white supremacist/terrorist.”

dailycaller.com...

edit on 17CDT08America/Chicago00680831 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Thanks for the comments, guys.The point I am trying to make here is that what passes as bleeding heart goodness is nothing more than a continuation of race baiting and racial stereotypes. This kind of crap is what is creating racial tensions in this country and yet it is being praised by the liberal left. It is absolute madness. If you haven't watched the video please watch

Here's a quote from the video:

"There's no difference between a white liberal, and a white supremacist, they both see black people as inferior to them, the difference is, one doesn't feel sorry about it, and one pretends to feel sorry about it." Mike-nificent".

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

It's not just Anne but other celebrities along with a national outcry, as per the link below. Some suspect the ex-con accused was a white supremacist and the police are looking into that accusation.

www.mystatesman.com...

Know Your Rights also proclaimed the accused to be a “white supremacist/terrorist.”

dailycaller.com...

I read that he has a history of mental illness, but they won't look into that as it does not fit the narrative.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn Yeah, just my point in a nutshell.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Don't like insiders spilling some beans or what is this about? I could tell you similar stories regarding my life as well. So what? I don't need to like her in order to debate her stance, if I could.

Which you didn't though. Blame the SJW's for actual social injustice happening on a daily basis then?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Why do we insiste on giving these poorly educated “celebrities” any sort of platform to vomit out whatever stupidity they want. She is only causing people to be further divided by her virtue signaling rhetoric. She probably,looks in the mirror and pats herself on the back every day for her concern for the cause du jour.

Right on, while she goes on leading her Culture Privileged life.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Don't like insiders spilling some beans or what is this about? I could tell you similar stories regarding my life as well. So what? I don't need to like her in order to debate her stance, if I could.

Which you didn't though. Blame the SJW's for actual social injustice happening on a daily basis then?

Anyone that promotes racial conflict of any sort is actually promoting social injustice whether you are able to comprehend that or not.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: Metallicus
Why do we insiste on giving these poorly educated “celebrities” any sort of platform to vomit out whatever stupidity they want. She is only causing people to be further divided by her virtue signaling rhetoric. She probably,looks in the mirror and pats herself on the back every day for her concern for the cause du jour.

Right on, while she goes on leading her Culture Privileged life.

Why single Anne out, there are other celebrities and ordinary people saying exactly what she is saying?
edit on 17CDT08America/Chicago01880831 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

And now the one speaking up to injustice is the one to promote conflict as well?

I see. The usual rightwing spin with Soros and his banner of Cultural Marxism unfolding against you, I know. Cookie?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Anyone that promotes racial conflict of any sort is actually promoting social injustice whether you are able to comprehend that or not.

Bringing to light what may be a white supermacist killing and asking for an investigation is unveiling the truth either way.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

In actual FACT the headlines should read.....

*Woman killed by a man* it happens all the time and vice versa.

It is the media that is constantly referring to colour.

There is only one point of any value and that is that

**A woman was killed**

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join