It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actress Anne Hathaway : SJW

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
13% of Americans are black, yet they commit 52% of the homicides here in the US.

Why?

What would lead the average person to murder?

What percentage of those murdering were men?

I can't tell you why, but I can venture a factor in this. Black communities have been heavily indoctrinated into the victim ideology, encouraged to believe that they can never make it in whities world and that they need "entitlements" to make it. This encourages illegal behaviors and that encourages crime. Just guessing on that one.

Wouldn't it be nice to promote personal responsibility and independent thinking to all citizens instead of this victim culture of identity politics we are currently in? Wouldn't it be nice it we all honored the Constitution?

Although I agree with some aspects of your indoctrination theory, I would say the bigger factor is that they are poor. poor people are far more likely to commit violent crimes than non poor...this holds true in any demographic.

So we then consider a number of other factors involved and ultimatly we see a result of human conditioning on many levels. I would agree that standing up as a individual is key here for the average joe to get ahead, but there are also factors to consider for there to be a reasonable ladder available to all...and that is a conversation many aren't ready to have...and the ones trying to have that conversation often pose it in a devisive way (white privilege instead of historical inheritance privilege for example..the former leading to immediate defense because of the sh-t wording)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

13% of Americans are black, yet they commit 52% of the homicides here in the US.

Why?

What would lead the average person to murder?

What percentage of those murdering were men?

All the data you are looking for is here:

Source

Well, the percentage of murderers being men is there...the rest isn't. Just gives raw statistics.
Seems also btw that the biggest killers of white people are other white ppl according to the stats

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

/load Hal8800

?

/ignore undercounted police shootings

So? This article made no mention of race-related murder which was the subject of my post.

/ignore incarceration rates

So? What do incarceration rates have to do with race-related murder?

/execute denial.

So? This article is about Alt-right extremism vs radical Islamisms...

If you are trying to make a point, posting links to irrelevant articles is not a good way to do it.
edit on 7/31/2018 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Who cares what she says.... Her best acting is topless. Hopefully she gets a boob job in her next contract. Those saggy mellons makes me think she hates the world.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: pointessa

Another uneducated dumb ass rich person. She made her money now she getting older and so she tries to keep herself relevant by taking up a cause.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
No Padme!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: scojak

If you are trying to make a point, posting links to irrelevant articles is not a good way to do it.

I'm just mocking the FBI statistics you chose to swallow hook, line and sinker in order to ignore all other aspects of this topic.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

Another uneducated dumb ass rich person. She made her money now she getting older and so she tries to keep herself relevant by taking up a cause.

It's not that I care about what she says per say, but, unfortunately some people actually do allow what Hollyweird people say to influence them. She reminds of Leonardo DiCaprio with his virtue signalling about Climate Change and the environment, while he flies on private planes and uses a huge yacht, burning up fuel and polluting the oceans. The weird part is I don't think they can see the hypocrisy or else they really believe the rules don't apply to them because they are so special.

I am kind of embarrassed to say this, but there was a day when I would have been impressed by what these people say. I would have taken Leonardo at face value and been happy he was speaking out...now I see the emptiness and hypocrisy of it.
edit on 1-8-2018 by pointessa because: added

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Yeah rich white people stroll through the ghetto without fear all the time.

At a group home I worked at one of my kids had to give me precise directions how to leave his house because if I went down the wrong street I'd be assaulted or killed.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yeah rich white people stroll through the ghetto without fear all the time.

At a group home I worked at one of my kids had to give me precise directions how to leave his house because if I went down the wrong street I'd be assaulted or killed.

Yes, the world looks different from the perspective of those that live in an Ivory Tower. How presumptuous of them to assume their perspective is shared by the little worker ants below....

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

If you can show me statistics from a more reliable source that say the opposite, then by all means, please do so...

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
doesn't realize the term "SJW" is a compliment.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Well. You cited the FBI data in order to make the point, that TPTB brainwashed someones head. And then you used this reductionistic approach (with a focus on homicides only) for a tad of SJW mockery.

That's the oxymoron I'm having fun with, right next to the kinda cherrypicking I could use for a piece of pie. Wait. Did I mention a piece of Pie?

This mockery on UK policies came to mind. Don't bother, it's rather offensive and you have been warned.

posted on Aug, 1 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
What if she is right?

The crackers would never know.

What if 13 % of the population has blond hair also?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Well. You cited the FBI data in order to make the point, that TPTB brainwashed someones head. And then you used this reductionistic approach (with a focus on homicides only) for a tad of SJW mockery.

Well, considering the OP was about interracial murder, I figured focusing on interracial murder statistics was appropriate.

And to reiterate, please provide a more trustworthy source for those statistics if you know of one. I guess I'll stop holding my breath now.

That's the oxymoron I'm having fun with, right next to the kinda cherrypicking I could use for a piece of pie. Wait. Did I mention a piece of Pie?

Again, the OP was about interracial murder... how did I cherry-pick by citing the most relevant statistics?
edit on 8/2/2018 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
What if she is right?

What if she is right? Well, if she is then we have to believe that an entire race of people in one country are all experiencing the same emotion, fear, every single day when they step out of the house. Does that sound possible to you?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

originally posted by: Osirisvset
Its this kind of rubbish that really turned me away from the progressive left although its not very appealing to me on the right side either. The more time I spend in the centre the more balanced everything appears.

Balance is key.

Far left is a bunch of self loathing white folks, tons of ignorance, and miserable entitled ideologes who will die on any given hill verses reflect on their life
Far right is a bunch of racist farks, tons of ignorance, and miserable privileged ideologes who will die on any given hill verses reflect on their lives.

Thing is, most people don't know when they are far...most think they are just left or right...but otherwise pretty in the middle of that side....basically they rarely know how crazy they are.

The key to what, the status quo?

Can you folks still debate issues and skip the lables for a second?

Debating issues is good. Normally if you have a view of a issue that a side doesn't like, you are given a label by them...snowflake, libtard, nazi, trumpette, etc.

Yes, threads such as these offer nothing in the way of proper debate or any chance of lifting the veil.

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Well, considering the OP was about interracial murder

I know, there never was such thing as white privilege in this alternative universe of sorts, it's great to see you sticking to that angle.

I'm too lazy for a bit of research right now, we'll have to settle with the links I provided. Undercounted gubmint statistics and murder rates only it is then, you just won a thoroughly compartmentalized debate. Is that even a word (yet)?

posted on Aug, 2 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: howtonhawky
What if she is right?

What if she is right? Well, if she is then we have to believe that an entire race of people in one country are all experiencing the same emotion, fear, every single day when they step out of the house. Does that sound possible to you?

In reality we live in no they do not.

On a spiritual level they do.

That is why one has to be careful passing judgement when people say outrageous stuff. It is often a mental trap.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join