It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actress Anne Hathaway : SJW

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: pointessa

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: pointessa

Don't like insiders spilling some beans or what is this about? I could tell you similar stories regarding my life as well. So what? I don't need to like her in order to debate her stance, if I could.

Which you didn't though. Blame the SJW's for actual social injustice happening on a daily basis then?

Anyone that promotes racial conflict of any sort is actually promoting social injustice whether you are able to comprehend that or not.

Bringing to light what may be a white supermacist killing and asking for an investigation is unveiling the truth either way.

Hear, hear!

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Why single Anne out, there are other celebrities and ordinary people saying exactly what she is saying?

To be fair, she singled herself out by saying what she did. She's the hot topic atm, so people are talking about her......or as you put it, single her out.

Besides, I've also seen people talk about the other celebrities and ordinary people coming up with this nonsense on other sites as well as ATS, so in even more fairness, nobody is being singled out. Anne is just the latest.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

In actual FACT the headlines should read.....

*Woman killed by a man* it happens all the time and vice versa.

It is the media that is constantly referring to colour.

There is only one point of any value and that is that

**A woman was killed**

I would normally agree with you but in this case, because it happened in Oakland, it is suspect.

atlantablackstar.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Its this kind of rubbish that really turned me away from the progressive left although its not very appealing to me on the right side either. The more time I spend in the centre the more balanced everything appears.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
13% of Americans are black, yet they commit 52% of the homicides here in the US.

Why?

What would lead the average person to murder?

What percentage of those murdering were men?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Osirisvset
Its this kind of rubbish that really turned me away from the progressive left although its not very appealing to me on the right side either. The more time I spend in the centre the more balanced everything appears.

Balance is key.

Far left is a bunch of self loathing white folks, tons of ignorance, and miserable entitled ideologes who will die on any given hill verses reflect on their life
Far right is a bunch of racist farks, tons of ignorance, and miserable privileged ideologes who will die on any given hill verses reflect on their lives.

Thing is, most people don't know when they are far...most think they are just left or right...but otherwise pretty in the middle of that side....basically they rarely know how crazy they are.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

13% of Americans are black, yet they commit 52% of the homicides here in the US. Enough said!

Not even close to enough being said.

Were did you get that %52 number from?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Because she is the SJW quote of the day , my dear.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

So were two other celebrities at the exact same time.

link   

Don't like insiders spilling some beans or what is this about? I could tell you similar stories regarding my life as well. So what? I don't need to like her in order to debate her stance, if I could.

Which you didn't though. Blame the SJW's for actual social injustice happening on a daily basis then?

Anyone that promotes racial conflict of any sort is actually promoting social injustice whether you are able to comprehend that or not.

Bringing to light what may be a white supermacist killing and asking for an investigation is unveiling the truth either way.

Hear, hear!

So now we are throwing out the words " White Supremicist" even before it is a verifiable fact, that is typical SJW technique...name calling with no accountability..... well, you know the MSM says he might be one, so let's go with that.And from that we can logically conclude that ALL blacks live in fear every day from whites and their white privilege....
edit on 31-7-2018 by pointessa because: added on

edit on 31-7-2018 by pointessa because: add

link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Osirisvset

Balance is key.

Far left is a bunch of self loathing white folks, tons of ignorance, and miserable entitled ideologes who will die on any given hill verses reflect on their life
Far right is a bunch of racist farks, tons of ignorance, and miserable privileged ideologes who will die on any given hill verses reflect on their lives.

Thing is, most people don't know when they are far...most think they are just left or right...but otherwise pretty in the middle of that side....basically they rarely know how crazy they are.

The key to what, the status quo?

Can you folks still debate issues and skip the lables for a second?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Hear, hear!

So now we are throwing out the words " White Supremicist" even before it is a verifiable fact, that is typical SJW technique...name calling with no accountability.

I just read the mental illness goes hand in hand with racism and white supremacy and with recent racial tensions in Oakland how can we rule out white supremacy entirely?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

A quote of the day does not necessitate that there be 2 or more....is this argument for arguments sake...give me something to really debate, please. I don't think I can handle more than one a day, if that.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I just read the mental illness goes hand in hand with racism and white supremacy and with recent racial tensions in Oakland how can we rule out white supremacy entirely?

So does that mean many black people in the country are mentally ill, since they also show signs of racism and black supremacy?? Or is mental illness a "white privilege"??

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

So does that mean many black people in the country are mentally ill, since they also show signs of racism and black supremacy?? Or is mental illness a "white privilege"??

We are talking specifically about this incident with an ex-con, mentally ill white man in Oakland. Whether or not BLM are acting out of frustration and fighting injustice as opposed to racism I don't know, do you know?
edit on 17CDT09America/Chicago01290931 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
When you think and speak in racial terms like Hathaway, you’re a racist, plain and simple.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

A quote of the day does not necessitate that there be 2 or more....is this argument for arguments sake...give me something to really debate, please. I don't think I can handle more than one a day, if that.

Quoting on this particular subject was not done by one person, but many 'of the day' and did not consist primarily of white rich women. Where are you going with this 'debate'(?)?

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
"I just read the mental illness goes hand in hand with racism and white supremacy and with recent racial tensions in Oakland how can we rule out white supremacy entirely? " Quote from InTHe Light

So now you are going to insult the mentally ill and insinuate that mental illness goes hand in hand with racism and white supremacy? Quote your source!!!! You think you are on the side of justice and you have just made a cruel, sweeping and inaccurate statement of horrible taste about those that are mentally ill.

Every statement you make supports my points in this thread to the tee.

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

13% of Americans are black, yet they commit 52% of the homicides here in the US. Enough said!

Not even close to enough being said.

Were did you get that %52 number from?

Source

posted on Jul, 31 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

It's great to see someone who gets it...thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join