It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin admits they did not go to moon?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Why in the Hell should he?

If that jackass Seibrel, or however you spell it, doesn't believe he went to the moon, who gives a flyin' #? Seibrel, or however you spell it, can take a long walk off a short pier.

Armstrong is not required to give him the time of day, much less swear on a bible.

Millions around the world, myself included, watched the man step onto the Moon. The proof of it is indisputable.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: gortex

You would think after all these years they would be able to be more convincing.

How's this.

Exactly my point...thank you for posting that!
Wouldn't it be so easy to just put his hand on that bible once and for all on camera and swear that he walked on the moon?
Instead he committed a criminal act.......assaulting someone in the street.

No way in Hell was he risking his soul on that pack of lies.

Exactly!
How hard is it to swear on the bible if you are not lying??

I couldnt tell you. People do it every day. But not him.

I'm pretty sure a lot of those Apollo guys (cant speak for Buzz) are Freemasons and they even held a Masonic ceremony on the moon to start the first Lunar Masonic Lodge. There is a Masonic Lodge, registered in their books, on the Moon.

I think it was one of the first things they did when they got up there. They needed to establish an official presence there, maybe for all the future Masonic visitors? Who knows... But like I said before, I think it's more likely we never left, rather than never went back. Of course both are possible.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Millions around the world, myself included, watched the man step onto the Moon. The proof of it is indisputable.

Yes it seems there was a camera man on the moon before they got there ready to film the first man stepping onto the moon.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Yes....do you have any answers.

Until Neil and Buzz landed on the Moon we thought the Moon was made of cheese , we now know it isn't.

Do you believe it is easier to punch someone in the face in public on camera than it is to put your hand on a bible and tell the truth?

I believe it's a natural reaction to someone who on numerous occasion has called you a liar.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

If someone accosted you in a public place, poked you with a bible and demanded you swear on that bible that your whole life had not been a sham, everything you had done to define yourself was not a lie and that you had not spent the past 45 years lying to the world...would YOU find it easier to punch them, or tell the truth???

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

He'd been telling the truth for years.

So.

Punch him.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

If someone accosted you in a public place, poked you with a bible and demanded you swear on that bible that your whole life had not been a sham, everything you had done to define yourself was not a lie and that you had not spent the past 45 years lying to the world...would YOU find it easier to punch them, or tell the truth???

I would get as many cameras as possible to film me placing my hand on the bible - I would ask for it to be put on the news - so that everyone had witnessed it and then I could rest in peace.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   
An astronaut was admitting "we didn't go" to the moon, is the very proof Apollo-ites have always demanded, all along.

Until the proof showed up, anyway!

Well done, hypocrites!

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I'd be happy that the cameras that filmed and photographed me on the moon were more than adequate and that I didn't have to answer to some idiot running around after me with a book if I didn't want to.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

And when this person told you they don't have the wherewithal to accommodate your request, that they were just in this for their own personal gain and they would do nothing of the sort, what then?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I would get as many cameras as possible to film me placing my hand on the bible - I would ask for it to be put on the news - so that everyone had witnessed it and then I could rest in peace.

What difference would that make to Jews (if Christian bible), Muslims, Hindu's, Buddhist or atheist?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

And when this person told you they don't have the wherewithal to accommodate your request, that they were just in this for their own personal gain and they would do nothing of the sort, what then?

Sorry can you ask the question in a different way......I don't understand what it is you are asking. Thanks.
edit on 28-7-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackcrowe

What difference would that make to Jews (if Christian bible), Muslims, Hindu's, Buddhist or atheist?

None.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Thanks.

Then why would he do it then?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Thanks.

Then why would he do it then?

To stop people disbelieving him.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

How would it make a Hindu believe him?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I don't think Hindus are publicly questioning his claim.
And I am pretty sure Buzz in not a Hindu.
edit on 28-7-2018 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Are you Hindu?
Was the man asking him in the street Hindu? Are most Americans Hindu?

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

So it only counts for Christians.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Aldrin was obviously being provoked, harassed, and insulted by this horrible little girl, when he said that we didn't go to the moon!!

No worries, folks

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join