It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buzz Aldrin admits they did not go to moon?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I had the opportunity to meet and talk to Buzz a few years ago. Even then you could tell he was kind of slipping a bit but he is getting up there in years so...give the guy a break. That having been said, I think its possible ol' Buzz Lightyear did a few too many laps.

He didn't talk much about going to the moon except to say that the only reason Armstrong was the first one down the ladder was because he was closer to the door. LOL

He is a very nice guy who is adamant about going to Mars. He also has a couple of handlers who really looked like they meant business. The only time they were not on either side of him was when he was at the podium speaking. I wanted to hear more about the moon landing but he spoke almost entirely about the future and going to Mars. I dunno...

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
" We didn't go there....... and thats the way it happend"
That IS what HE says! have a listen!

That IS why we dont build a updated Saturn 5 rocket
and go to the moon.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Why in the Sam # does anyone believe that Snopes is a reliable fact checker. They are not by ANY stretch of the imagination.

They can no more know what he meant by his statement than anyone else.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Why in the Sam # does anyone believe that Snopes is a reliable fact checker. They are not by ANY stretch of the imagination.

Jaden

This is also correct. I still think Buzz went to the moon though.

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I saw the video a couple of days ago. Buzz clearly said, “We didn’t go.” I was shaken to the core. If I loose faith in the moon landing, well hell, what’s left?

Over 30 years ago my grandfather was convinced we didn’t go. He said we faked it. That was our strongest disagreement.

Does anyone have 100% complete confidence in anything the US government has said?

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Jaden

I wanna know what kinda potion they transcribed from that video

We’ve transcribed that potion of the interview 

edit on 27/7/2018 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Listening to his answer it has been taken out of context, I believe he meant we didn't go there SINCE but as he has left that part of his statement out at the start then this has now gotten taken wrong.

But to play both side's, the WE did not go there belief is as old as the lunar landing's themselves (i'm more on the they covered up what they really found crowd).

They were having serious problem's landing the Lam even on earth just week's prior to the mission.
The A team all died mysteriously in a capsule fire during a training mission.

On the other hand images have now shown the landing site's were they are supposed to be - though yes images can be tampered and altered these day's in real time with complex software but I think on this matter they really did go there.

My belief is that THEY DID go there BUT and this is just my belief, what we were given to hide what they really found was a mixture of film set made footage and some real footage, the photo's were heavily tampered with and I believe they really found ruin's up there though UFO activity is also definitely indicated - "Nasa be advised there is a santa clause" was a code word.

Still just maybe we didn't go (I believe they did though).

But that they were covering up one of the biggest and most important archaeological finds in human history, perhaps our own true history, technology is only an advantage when only you have it.
humansarefree.com...

edit on 27-7-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

After listening to the clip, I don't believe he was admitting that we didn't go there, but I don't believe that he and Neil Armstrong went on Apollo 11 for the reasons that I have stated many times on the site. Having been military intelligence and having studied the geopolitical situation that existed at the time, I don't believe that the US was willing to risk a failed attempt at the time. I DO think that they went into space and came down because my father was on the USS hornet and picked up their capsule when it landed and has pictures of himself standing in front of it.

Almost every scientist at the time believed it to be impossible, but we couldn't afford a failure. Having lost every significant space race up to that point. Sputnik, Yuri Gagarin, we NEEDED a win Geopolitically. The easiest way to fake it was to send them into space in a locked orbit between the moon and earth and broadcast a pre recorded video filmed in a studio. That way, much fewer people would have to be in on it. Even the people that filmed it would've believed that it was just practice mockup for the real deal.

Whether subsequent attempts were made and were successful is up for debate, but no one will convince me that they were willing to take the geopolitical fallout of a failed attempt when everyone was telling them at the time that it was impossible.

Jaden

edit on 27-7-2018 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
seriously.

How have we become so dumbed down as a society that we cant parse simple data and commentary.

He never said we didnt go to the moon.

Good god, were doomed

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Thanks for your reply. Given that we have a witness then answer me this: is it more likely they went to the moon and came back or; they went into space and lingered for...how many days again? On an orbit of what exactly?

I have to say though, a photo of your dad next to 11 capsule is beyond cool, treasure that!

posted on Jul, 27 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
He is trying to explain why they abandoned the moon project. He isn't very good at explaining it there though, I had to listen to it twice. He was answering her question. He did not mean to say that we never went there, but it can be taken that way if you do not analyze the answer.....you have to look at the question to be able to interpret the answer.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: Jonjonj

Am I the only one who felt like I was listening to drunk grandpa?

I don't know man, I hold a special place in my heart for astronauts, and this one in particular. I think he was trying to tell two ideas at once; the going to the moon one and the coming home one.

You made me think about it more. And you're right. I actually regret posting what I said.

I actually admire all the people involved in the journey to landing a human on the moon.

I feel bad now. Going to delete my previous post. But here is what I wrote:

Distasteful and full of disrespect for an amazing person. I acted on impulse. Shows my true character I guess ... need to work on it.

No worries bro, we all make mistakes

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Will anyone ever go back? will china be the first to put a women on the moon? I know it is not cheap but come on, the advancements in tech should make it so much easier getting there once out of earths atmosphere.
I think it is time we go back and time we put a women on the moon. Hell Nasa could start a crowdsource to put a women a homosexual and a transsexual on the moon and they would have the funds in no time, i would donate. Sure let's go to mars too, i am all for that but we have already been to the moon and should be easily able to replicate it again with less time, research and prep that was needed for the original moon landings. It would re inspire the world and could you imagine the stunning hi def images and video we would get. One small step but we won't take a second step?
edit on 28-7-2018 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

everyone was telling them at the time that it was impossible

Exactly why

I don't think you understand how far people can go when told things like this lol

I would go, even knowing what will most likely happen. And the spanish came and 'found' this land knowing all the risks as well, and here we are

Just because there are some people that completely believe the contrary it does not mean the rest also does, if that were true we would not have planes or anything but rocks and fire, and maybe not even that

By the way even after all we can't even control fire sometimes, but i don't think you care about that when you turn on your stove every day, you are not looking at the world for what it really is
edit on 28-7-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

IMO I do not know if he did or didn't

He did.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Snopes in known to publish fake news..

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I don't know man, I hold a special place in my heart for astronauts, and this one in particular. I think he was trying to tell two ideas at once; the going to the moon one and the coming home one.

You made me think about it more. And you're right. I actually regret posting what I said.

I actually admire all the people involved in the journey to landing a human on the moon.

I feel bad now. Going to delete my previous post. But here is what I wrote:

Distasteful and full of disrespect for an amazing person. I acted on impulse. Shows my true character I guess ... need to work on it.

But at least you were strong enough to admit you were wrong. It wasn't even that bad, but I like that about this place, it makes us want to hold ourselves to a higher standard.

As far as the video, I can't decide what I think he is saying. But it is telling that he says something about finding out why we stopped. It seems to indicate that there was a time when we were going.

I think they Could be hiding something about the moon from us, we know better than to trust a government funded agency. But I think we went there. I think the chances are better that it went into the "black world" rather than that we stopped going there.

One of the lessons they learned from the space program while it was public, was that it is extremely slow and expensive doing everything under the spotlight of the public. Anytime someone dies or gets hurt, or an expensive accident happens, the entire program is at risk of shutting down due to public outrage leading to cutting funds. The public sometimes has unrealistic demands. And they don't take too kindly to human experimentation, which I imagine they would like to do plenty of, in order to study the effects of conditions in space on the human body, in order to more quickly and efficiently gain the knowledge needed to propel us (or maybe just some of "us") into the age of space exploration.
edit on 7/28/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Buzz says 'That is not a question for an eight year old'.
I say the answer given........ is not an answer for an eight year old.
Not even adults can understand what he is getting at. You would think after all these years they would be able to be more convincing.

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

You would think after all these years they would be able to be more convincing.

How's this.

Buzz Aldrin walked on the Moon ... Fact.

edit on 28-7-2018 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

IMO I do not know if he did or didn't

He did.

No he didn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join