It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do criminals in jail have kids with them in other Country's?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

edit on 21-7-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

But one has to remember the children are lawbreakers as well. What else can be done with them? They don't belong here. Illegal immigrants need to be processed quickly and returned to their own countries. And don't forget the part where a lot of those kids are actually being human trafficked for various other reasons. Parentage and the kids situations needs to be determined first before anything gets done with the kids. Otherwise you could be releasing them to child traffickers.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Remember the American Indians. Look at what unfettered immigration did to them.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Whoopi doesn't see the problem that she presents. Those on the View claim to want to protect people from brutes. However, when the facts about the harm being perpetrated on citizens of the US it seems to interfere with their agenda to destroy DJT or whatever it is tomorrow or was last time. They don't care they are lying hypocrites because as they say "the ends justify the means". SO, the brown shirts throw poop at a legal immigrant trying to understand why bad people get preferential treatment over citizens.

It is sad....that you watch The View.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I can't for the life of me remember the name of the documentary anymore (many years ago now) but yes, quite a number of countries allow children to be in prison with their parent (mother)

Christian Science Monitor has a good run-down on this. That's the most recent I can find about it.

As far as the poster who says they didn't see any in the prison they were in, well, they can stay with mama in Mexico in prison til they're 6. MAMA. You a dude? That's why you didn't see any kids.
edit on 7/21/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Yes. Newborns. Not 13yo.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

There are some prisons in the US where women are allowed to keep their children with them while they are incarcerated.

For example: Indiana Women's Prison

Raising Babies in Prison

From a bit of googling, there are examples of European countries in which women keep their children with them. Turkey is one and there are others.

So, saying that no country allows children to go to prison with their parents is not accurate as even the US has programs that allow for some leeway in having your infant child with you for 30 days up to 3 months.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
We have jails in this country that have women whom go in pregnant and have the child while incarcerated and in some cases keep the child until the child is 18 months old. I am certain there are some prerequisites to be in the program.

It's a rare opportunity for a Mother to raise her child while incarcerated for a crime committed while pregnant.

The program is suppose to be cheaper than the State removing the child from the Mothers custody and according to the programs Doctors the children are not even aware of their situation.

The program came about as a result of people screaming and crying how it was inhumane to take a child from it's Mother simply because she committed a crime.

In this situation, apparently it's okay put a child in a real prison complete with cells and locking doors but it apparently, at least now is tantamount to the apocalypse to put a child in a former Wal-Mart and chain link fence until their parents complete the judicial process they brought on DJMSN because: Correction

www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/babies-born-raised-bars-mothers-returning-prison/story%3fid=22413184

edit on 7/21/2018 by DJMSN because: Addition

edit on 7/21/2018 by DJMSN because: Correction

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Longevity seems to be the problem hence the reason the same mistakes are repeated generation after generation.

Time we are old enough to possess the wisdom and knowledge to know better, we are ready to shuffle off this mortal coil.

SO RIGHT

I don't think we're even mature by ~100. You should see some of the stuff that goes on in nursing homes.

Do y'all think we might Actually Mature if we were here for 250 years?.. 500?.. More?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

A 17yo is a child. What prison allows that?

Now, we have a law from the Clinton Democrat era that prevents this. So blame Congress, and the Dems have done nothing to change it because they like it.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Every illegal immigrant that is given citizenship, STOLE the place of other, legal immigrants who will now have to wait longer before they are allowed to enter, because there are legal restrictions on the number of immigrants welcomed at a time. Otherwise the Chinese or anyone could just send millions in order to take control of our vote.

So remember, you are not just patting a criminal on the head and teaching them that there are huge rewards involved in ignoring our laws, but you are also taking a huge dump right on the faces of the law abiding, legal immigrants who are patiently waiting in line for their chance to get in.

Sickening!

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Yes, they consistently show that they have no love for America or Americans or our flag and our way of life, yet they are ready to go to war for these criminals.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

When a parent(s) goes to jail, kid are left with OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS. They do not go to jail with the parents and generally are not separated from their families.

I don't understand why you guys don't get this.

Wow you just assume everybody has family members, let alone family members who are ready and willing to raise a child. Not everyone is as well off or as priviliged as You might be. Maybe try having a little consideration once in a while?? Or is that too hard for you?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

When a parent(s) goes to jail, kid are left with OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS. They do not go to jail with the parents and generally are not separated from their families.

I don't understand why you guys don't get this.

If an American dragged their child across the desert in a plot to commit crimes, knowing they will be apprehended and seperated, all in a greedy scheme to use their (or someone's) child in order to win themselves citizenship, CPS would remove the kids from their custody, and place the kids somewhere safe, and ship the parent's asses off to prison where they BELONG!

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Aside from the indigenous population all of the immigrants to America crossed borders illegally to get where they are today, just a thought.

Just a Meaningless thought that has no place in a serious discussion. Because I am certain you are not suggesting that all Europeans go back to Europe, and I am certain you are not suggesting the U.S. dissolve its borders.

You're just kind of, teasing, taunting, mocking... kind of like a child on a playground. Do you have any real, adult solutions?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TommyD1966

Whoopi doesn't see the problem that she presents. Those on the View claim to want to protect people from brutes. However, when the facts about the harm being perpetrated on citizens of the US it seems to interfere with their agenda to destroy DJT or whatever it is tomorrow or was last time. They don't care they are lying hypocrites because as they say "the ends justify the means". SO, the brown shirts throw poop at a legal immigrant trying to understand why bad people get preferential treatment over citizens.

How else will he get his " informed views "...

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Now, now, play nice, i know its the School holidays but manners cost little. x

Maybe i misspoke?

Meaningless depends on perspective.

Columbus, and before him, the Vikings landing on the American continent sure did not work out too well for the people already there, that's a given......from their perspective.

Tell you this if those Mexicans, Indians and other brown/black people even develop superior technology, and/or adopt the strategies of say the conquistadors then the white Mans days are numbered. LoL

Real solutions require real problems, immigration, and racial hatred/religious intolerance are nothing, a drop in the ocean, compared to the real problems we face as a race.
edit on 21-7-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

www.google.com...

Well sorry but that's not exactly right. Here is story about a 13 year old that went to prison. It happens more than you think and it wasn't juvenile hall either it was 3 decades in adult prison. Not the only one either.

I don't like the idea much in either case but what else do we do ? Just let them go ? I think should go back immediately to their country of origin. They claim asylum because their home is dangerous ? It's no safe haven here about the same murder per capita as Guatemala.

I just wish Congress would do their job and fix it. I have no issue with immigration however an open door does offer an invitation to lots who we should not welcome. Vet them well and help them integrate.

This is not the President fault although he could handle it better and start by calling out Congress as neither side wants to touch it despite what they say as they had many years to do something.
edit on 7/21/2018 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Nyiah

Yes. Newborns. Not 13yo.

The CSM article quite clearly says children up to 6 years old may remain with their imprisoned mothers in Mexico. Nowhere did I say teenagers. Although the article does mention other countries do allow them, such as Afghanistan. Not that it's anything to get excited about, it's Afghanistan.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TommyD1966

I didn't I read about it.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3 >>

join