It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do criminals in jail have kids with them in other Country's?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I don't see a way around this dilemma of criminals and kids. They can't be put behind bars for the crimes of their parents, period.

The D's want to pretend these people aren't criminals and deserve open borders unlike any other country on this Earth. They will have to change the laws. That appears to be their end game anyway.

I am like that Jewish owner of the Coffee shop. I love immigrants and wonder why illegal ones get precedent over legal ones in the Democratic Party and it's followers?

Why do these people on the left not see the fact that no country allows children to go to the jailhouse with their criminal parents?

A strong US full of free people will stop tyranny in other lands where people are not free and the enemies of this land know it and have never ceased to destroy this Republic by any means possible. We do stand up for the innocent in foreign lands but even if we are not perfect, the people of America want to stop brutal treatment of people.

The D's do if it suits them as the recent treatment by a city Chamber of Commerce and a crowd of haters of that Immigrant Jewish family who employ 70 people at his coffee shop, many immigrants themselves. They found out that Conservative Immigrants who followed the path to citizenship aren't as welcome for some reason as thieves and criminals. Yes, there are desperate people and we have places for them to meet our officials but the Rio Grande is not the place.

edit on 21-7-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

When a parent(s) goes to jail, kid are left with OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS. They do not go to jail with the parents and generally are not separated from their families.

I don't understand why you guys don't get this.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Whoopi doesn't see the problem that she presents. Those on the View claim to want to protect people from brutes. However, when the facts about the harm being perpetrated on citizens of the US it seems to interfere with their agenda to destroy DJT or whatever it is tomorrow or was last time. They don't care they are lying hypocrites because as they say "the ends justify the means". SO, the brown shirts throw poop at a legal immigrant trying to understand why bad people get preferential treatment over citizens.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

When a parent(s) goes to jail, kid are left with OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS. They do not go to jail with the parents and generally are not separated from their families.

I don't understand why you guys don't get this.

NOPE, fail.

Ask yourself this and you might be back on track:

Which adult arrested for crossing our borders with children they can't prove are their children and doing so illegally gets to stay out with them again?
And
How many countries kill you orbeat you for doing this besides NK, China, Iran and a few others people can add to the list for me?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I agree the kids should be sent back home to their families.

Don't they have to be taken away from whoever they crossed with to do that?
edit on 21-7-2018 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Aside from the indigenous population all of the immigrants to America crossed borders illegally to get where they are today, just a thought.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

And how did that work out for the native Americans?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Aside from the indigenous population all of the immigrants to America crossed borders illegally to get where they are today, just a thought.

No, my Cherokee family members say they came from somewhere else also and they understand better than you realize. This is 2018 and the war machine uses more than Flintlocks against Bows and Arrows. We can't allow anybody to be here unvetted, especially with the hate for us saving the innocent and stopping Tyrants which the NWO supports.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Could have gone better.

Certainly so for the Buffalo/Bison.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

So , learn history.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

That would be a cave then or the like? Our Earth is not flat. LoL

They hate you for Policing the world and bombing poor brown people from a distance.

If you bomb them they will come, whether you "allow" it or otherwise.

Same with my own nation.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Longevity seems to be the problem hence the reason the same mistakes are repeated generation after generation.

Time we are old enough to possess the wisdom and knowledge to know better, we are ready to shuffle off this mortal coil.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I watched a show, on Netflix, called Wentworth, fantastic show! Its an Australian show, about a female prison. Its Miles better than Orange is the New Black! There is a prisoner on the show, who has a baby with her for quite some time.

Wentworth, is well worth binging on....

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

You should give the old version a peruse.

Class in a glass really, mad Bee Smith and Old Lizzy, getting up to all sorts surrounded by cardboard walls no less.

Its so bad that its gggggreat. LoL

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

There are programs for newborn infants, none for "children" that I know of. How old is the child?

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

If you ask me its better to get pregnant woman and new mothers out of gaol rather than incarcerating them, dependant on the crime of course.

No life for the people there nevermind a newborn child.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
In answer to the title question, no. I have been inside the jail in Los Barriles, Mexico and the territorial prison at La Paz. There were no children in either sh!t hole. The jails and prisons in the US Are like resorts by comparison. The bleeding heart Democrats raising hell about the immigrants have no idea what they are talking about.
The whole immigrations with children topic is just a cause to give them something to talk about. If it wasn’t that, they would come up with something else like tearing down two hundred year old statues, or raising hell about something the President said in confidence twenty years ago.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Depending on the crime.

posted on Jul, 21 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Well "They" need to have the masses look one way whilst they go the other and prepare the war with Iran.

Misdistraction is the name of the game really.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join