It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western US Coast! EQ EQ EQ An Angel Speaks... let those who have ears listen ...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
West of Eureka will pop & shudder. San Fransisco drowns, bridge becomes bay, the Needle foretells this tale of Woe. run up, run up high lest the ocean catch you, then clear is sounded round. The authorities are not telling.... then after deny & difficulties are offered, the Oil fields keep their mouths shut piercing piercing down, then follows Remorse, Penitence, Anger, Attack ....

This is what was given.... be warned.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I think predictions such as this one is in actuality, a form of lottery.

Just by blind luck, one of these predictions will happen and the predictor will bask in mankind's glory, for a short time which in actual fact is limited by the news cycle.

P

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Not a blind thing & not looking for glory either just a warning given, besides that's a terrible form of lottery betting on death and destruction.

a reply to: pheonix358

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I agree.

It is just stupid jibberish.

It is vague, none of it makes sense.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Once again, I think we need a "Failed Prophecies" forum.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
West of Eureka will pop & shudder. San Fransisco drowns, bridge becomes bay, the Needle foretells this tale of Woe. run up, run up high lest the ocean catch you, then clear is sounded round. The authorities are not telling.... then after deny & difficulties are offered, the Oil fields keep their mouths shut piercing piercing down, then follows Remorse, Penitence, Anger, Attack ....

This is what was given.... be warned.

"In the year 2525......
If man is still alive
If woman can survive
They may find.... "

Zager and Evans - 2525

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

That is hilarious..

You do know the Bible says that one incorrect prediction means your an agent of evil , right??

Lol

I forget the exact verse, but if I remember correctly it was very clear..

Here we go...

Deuteronomy 18:20-22 ESV / 3 But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.’ And if you say in your heart, ‘How may we know the word that the Lord has not spoken?’— when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him.

Man.. it is worse than I remembered ?!?!

We are supposed to kill you!!!
edit on 15-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2018 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The crazy part is the Bible SPECIFICALLY SAYS anyone making false predictions should be killed..

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
LOL it's a warning ! Read the last line and I'm not claiming to be a prophet I'm not worthy nor would i want that attention.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
I think predictions such as this one is in actuality, a form of lottery.

Just by blind luck, one of these predictions will happen and the predictor will bask in mankind's glory, for a short time which in actual fact is limited by the news cycle.

P

Everyone knows sooner or later the West coast to include SFO is going to get hit by a big one. I guess if you make a prediction every month for the next "X" days, months, years sooner or later something is going to hit.

I hope this prediction is far far in the future...

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

If you could explain it in lamens terms it would be better.
The way it is at the moment it is hard to understand.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
"Since the evidence was first put forward by W.M.L de Wette in 1805, "a broad consensus" of scholars have accepted that the core of Deuteronomy was composed in Jerusalem in the 7th century BC in the context of religious reforms advanced by King Josiah (reigned 641–609 BC)."

The prophet's of old are no longer JC fixed that, back in the day there was no internet, new papers, all information was by word of mouth by traders and travelers When have you seen in recent history of a PROPHET OF GOD speaking and people actually listening? Now a days a TRUE prophet would be summarily dismissed, laughed at & locked away for mental problems. But the only thing that would gain attention or acceptance is if the prophecy was immediate and got the whole worlds attention. then people might listen and even then would want more proof and the like of miracles to actually believe that in this day and age it exists still.

lets say i was inspired to post just because it might save a few, The real question is of faith and putting trust in God to protect and guide...listening...

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Still waiting for your 9+ quake that you predicted to happen
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You are bound to get one of your guesses correct .. one day

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

LOL it's a warning ! Read the last line and I'm not claiming to be a prophet I'm not worthy nor would i want that attention.

So basically you're giving a warning about something that people already know about something that could happen ONE day

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Why do these angels and prophets not have a calendar!

A point of reference in time is always appreciated.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well there's free will of listening involved and also faith, belief, and a state of being /living a good/proper life.... besides that would be too easy the commandments to live by are given ONCE then it's up to you to live by them if you don't then you've lost the fear of God The Creator/ Source/ the grand puba so to speak and you can only break yourself against the law....

a reply to: infolurker

edit on 15-7-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Yup one of these day's ..... within our lifetime btw

a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Well there's free will involved and also faith, belief, and a state of being /living a good/proper life....

I'm going to exercise my free will and faithfully say that I believe your state of being is that of an ego driven charlatan
using ATS as a cyber pulpit to spread false doctrine.

For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. Matt 24:24

There's also a negative side....
edit on 15-7-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Burrrrn! that was good! would it help you if i said i pull it out of my ass and just do it for fun? Because i do ya know lol

Btw i hope you feel better soon

reply to: olaru12

edit on 15-7-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

the commandments to live by are given ONCE then it's up to you to live by them if you don't then you've lost the fear of God The Creator/ Source/ the grand puba so to speak and you can only break yourself against the law....

That's completely inaccurate.

God gives people many chances to get right.

He gave the people before the flood 120 years to repent. His prophets warned the people for 120 years. God was even specific about it and told his prophets at the time that they had 120 years to warn folks.

God gave Israel MANY chances to repent and live right. In fact, even the first giving of the Law, he gave more than once. Moses broke the tablets and God allowed him to make new ones.

Nowhere is it in God's word that you get just one chance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join