It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got hepatitis b infection and it lead to idiotic things

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

The Dr. doesn't know either, which is why he has to ask.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: chr0naut

So, let me get this right, you are much more superiorly mediocre?

I'm awesomely mediocre.

Dude your averagely mediocre at best and you know it

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Dude your averagely mediocre at best and you know it

I truly am the tallest midget.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Legend has it no matter how hard you might try you will always score a 50% in tests and always drive at a constant average driving speed.

You also last a perfectly average 3.75 minutes in bed.

And your favourite colour is bage.

You have 2.3 kids

For some reason your dog has 3 and a half legs

On average most people think your a pretty average kind of dude
edit on 15-7-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
OP, please know, (I will speak for myself here), I really don't care how you contracted the disease. It doesn't matter to me, personally, but it does matter to others whom you may come into contact with.

You've been very evasive here, and that's okay. But it also sounds like you've been evasive with your healthcare providers...and that's NOT okay.

Bottom line: You have a dangerous and deadly liver virus. It is an "infectious" virus which other people can contract ...from YOU. That you deny the reasonable measures how you contracted this virus is telling. YOU are hiding something.

In the healthcare industry they/we do not care "who", but more importantly "how".

It's NOT about trying to pry into your personal life, as much as it is how to protect others who may be at risk (from your same source).

Healthcare professionals don't even remotely have the time to worry about your daily life, they are concerned with the greater good of healthcare. They want to heal YOU, so YOU do not create a larger problem!

You talk about your "permit". Hmmmm...I don't know what country your are in right now, but under most circumstances...a person carrying a communicable disease is grounds for revocation of any visa in any country I've ever spent time in!

SCREW YOUR PERMIT...GET TREATMENT AND FIND THE SOURCE OF YOUR INFECTION!! AND, TELL THE AUTHORITIES!!

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'd like to know if I cook and eat her liver will I get Hep B?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Apparently you can't get it through food.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I'd like to know if I cook and eat her liver will I get Hep B?

Are you planning on eating her at the next satanic virgin sacrifice you’re hosting because if so could you please make sure my meet is medium this time I was most disappointed with my well done human last time we eat at yours.

I will bring nibbles
edit on 15-7-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
OP, please know, (I will speak for myself here), I really don't care how you contracted the disease. It doesn't matter to me, personally, but it does matter to others whom you may come into contact with.

You've been very evasive here, and that's okay. But it also sounds like you've been evasive with your healthcare providers...and that's NOT okay.

Bottom line: You have a dangerous and deadly liver virus. It is an "infectious" virus which other people can contract ...from YOU. That you deny the reasonable measures how you contracted this virus is telling. YOU are hiding something.

In the healthcare industry they/we do not care "who", but more importantly "how".

It's NOT about trying to pry into your personal life, as much as it is how to protect others who may be at risk (from your same source).

Healthcare professionals don't even remotely have the time to worry about your daily life, they are concerned with the greater good of healthcare. They want to heal YOU, so YOU do not create a larger problem!

You talk about your "permit". Hmmmm...I don't know what country your are in right now, but under most circumstances...a person carrying a communicable disease is grounds for revocation of any visa in any country I've ever spent time in!

SCREW YOUR PERMIT...GET TREATMENT AND FIND THE SOURCE OF YOUR INFECTION!! AND, TELL THE AUTHORITIES!!

I obviously got treatment, this is how it all started, i did not have anything to hide i went with my aunt to get checked and was diagnosed with this

I don't need to give any explanation beyond that, think of me whatever you

I am in Mexico and as far as i know getting ill is not a reason to revoke my current id, i won't be getting a new one anyways so screw all this

I'm tired and going to sleep now, bye

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If she's still a virgin (not unheard of, I was until I was 20) and not doing drugs, then it's entirely possible she was born infected & grew up with it dormant within her, and it's simply rearing it's head. I'm not sure how long between birth and whatever age symptoms typically crop up in the untreated, but it IS possible.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Are you planning on eating her at the next satanic virgin sacrifice you’re hosting because if so could you please make sure my meet is medium this time I was most disappointed with my well done human last time we eat at yours.

I will bring nibbles

It'd certainly solve her issue on how to remain in the country.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Yes...unless it's done to 1.400 degrees internal, and even then I'd feed it to the coyotes!

Bottom line; DON'T eat it!!

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

She says she is here on a visa. My wife had to get checked for her visa. That would mean birth is unlikely as it would have shown up on her medical exam.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Yes...unless it's done to 1.400 degrees internal, and even then I'd feed it to the coyotes!

Bottom line; DON'T eat it!!

You know, what you're saying seems to make total sense but I'm rather reckless so I'm gonna nom nom nom that thing up.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Hep-B...completely ineligible for any Visa on planet EARTH in a western country!

Period!

ETA...so YES, it WILL result in revocation of your visa, girl!! And it SHOULD!!!

Sorry!

edit on 7/15/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
OP have you ever had a blood transfusion?
Sorry if asked already, wasn't going to slog through 3 pages to see.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
OP have you ever had a blood transfusion?
Sorry if asked already, wasn't going to slog through 3 pages to see.

Yes I did about 4 years ago, I do get checks every year and last time I got one l was fine, I don't know if this could come up from way back and just wasn't noticed but pretty sure I did not have anything wrong 6 months ago at least, I read it can take some time to develop and I thought first that it was like something you get one or two days before, I just don't know much more

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I will bring nibbles

It'd certainly solve her issue on how to remain in the country.

Lmfao you are crazy guys

Unfortunately i'm just skin and bones so you will have a not so good dinner lmfao

Crazy guys talking crazy stuff, i'm scared now, you are mean

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Okay, a few things for you...

1. First of all, Hepatitis B is a serious liver infection. It is NOT something to be casually dismissed as trivial. It can seriously damage or destroy your liver. Without your liver...you DIE. Period.

2. There are (only) 4 ways to contract Hepatitis B (and food is NOT one of them). They are:
- a.) Sexual Contact (i.e. exchange of bodily fluids)
- b.) Sharing needles during inter-venous drug use or other inter-venous medical malpractice
- c.) Accidental needle stick (mostly affects those in the medical and law enforcement)
- d.) Childbirth

Mayo Clinic

Notice "food" was NOT one of the ways to contract the virus?

Additionally, I'm guessing you would probably know if you gave birth, so we can rule that out.

This leaves 3 options (ALL involving either needles or sexual contact). Do you see now why your doctor asked you the questions he did???? It wasn't to embarrass you, it was to HELP you.

ETA...so it's not your command of English which is the problem here, your posts make perfect sense. The problem is, it would appear you are not being truthful with yourself, your doctor or your posts here.

It was not about the doctor asking but how and the situation, he could have been more private about it, if i had to answer that i would say the truth, also he never mentioned drugs at all, i don't do drugs i do drink beers and other stuff once or twice a month, this is not the problem, i don't lie just because

The issue was as i said that the way it was handled it did not matter what i said it was assumed that i lied and it messed up my life

I don't know i think i have good english but i have found in the past weeks since i have been posting things without someone correcting me it always ends up in a pointless arguement while before it wasn't happening so it leads me to think i may not truly be capable yet as i think i am, i just don't know

In the past years every single thing i posted was reviewed by my brother or my dad or some friend, whoever was available, it has been almost a month now that i post on my own without anyone checking what i write and i don't feel confident but i read back what i had posted and i think it is fine, is just confusing to think that maybe i am fooling myself with this

I want to talk to real english speaking people that's why i post and read on this forum

But anyway this is not related at all and i am sorry i have offended you somehow,i did not mean it, i don't know how or when i did it, i am like this sometimes, i don't realize it until after the damage is done

I did not do the sex thing and i don't do drugs, i also learned that people can get infected by other means like clippers for nails or other means like that

I just don't have an explanation for this, it just happened

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

If you've had Hep-B more than about 6 months, you are flirting with disaster (and death).

If you had a blood transfusion "4 years ago", and this is what gave you Hep-B, and you haven't been treated since then...your liver is in DIRE trouble!!

No matter how you spin this, you need some serious help! And, you need it right now!

If this is the source, you likely need in-patient care and some serious attention.

Your condition is nothing to trifle with!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join