It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got hepatitis b infection and it lead to idiotic things

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WarriorMH

BS...it did NOT "just happen"!! That's BS, and it's a lie to yourself!

You might convince yourself of that, but 1,000 years of medical practice is working against that statement!

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I will not post anything anymore here

For the people that hates me thank you for showing me, i just wish you were clear on that and say "i hate you"

For the people that have supported me i thank you as well and i'm grateful you were supportive when i did not knew what i was doing and was trying to get some advice or at least some help in getting my mind set correctly while this happens

I won't reply to anything here anymore, it does not do any good to any one anymore

Spasiba

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

The people you perceive as "helping" you were really more just consoling you.

The people you think are "hating" you, are the ones truly trying to help you!

You would be wise to learn the difference!

Best to you.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Hello Warrior,

I have read all posts, and now I'm throwing in my two cents.

Your family: approach your parents, and demand they get tested for HEP B. If they have it, and you truly never had sex or did drugs or infected by other needles or blood, then you were born with it.
Your parents will have no reason to hate you.

Now onto you: You could have gotten HEP B from dirty tattoo needles. Or dirty needles in poor medical clinics. It could be from blood transfusion, or maybe you made a "blood deal" with someone one time, contracting it from them.
Maybe you got it from being raped (and you're too embarrassed to say those words). Maybe you got it from having butt sex (yes, some young people refuse to believe buttsex counts as sex).
Maybe you got it from some other place.

All that matters is you're getting help.

Find out where you got it from, and go from there.

Alas, your rant seems to be missing a single chainlink of honesty, just something small that you may not realise you're lying about.

Think about any way you could have got this disease, go back to your doctor alone, and work it out with them.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

"Please stop harassing me, i did not do anything wrong as far as i know, i don't do drugs or have sex and if i did i would probably don't care to hide it because i am not like that

I don't know how i got it and there are other ways to get it too, i just know i have it now and can't help it

If i had something to hide would i open a thread to talk about it? This is stupid, i don't need to hide anything from anyone

youngwomenshealth.org..."

From the link you posted you should look at your Aunt knowing is a blessing in disguise. Show them this information so that that they are knowledgeable in how to protect themselves from contracting this disease from you and also shows that you may have gotten it from other than sex( vaginal, anal, or Oral)or needles. You have a very serious disease and need to find the source so that you can prevent others from what you are dealing and going to be dealing with your whole life from this point forward. This affects all of your future romantic relationships and family household dealings to prevent you from transmitting this to another. You also need to consult a Dr. and do research about getting pregnant and having a baby.

I know you are angry right now, it is understandable. However, you have a huge responsibility now to take care of yourself (no more drinking at all, eating healthy) and protecting others from your disease. You are having to grow up fast now at 17, and it sucks, I feel for you. Your whole life just changed, I will keep you in my prayers.
edit on 15-7-2018 by Onlyyouknow because: Quote didn't post correctly

edit on Mon Jul 16 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: fixed tag

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
You can always say that you saw some needles in a playground, thought children might get hurt, picked them up and accidently jabbed yourself. That's a regular hazard with medical staff who have to try and stabilize crashed out junkies who come in on trolleys.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Vector99

Yes and if they have had Hep B since birth then it's likely a lifetime illness and will never be cured for them.

Yep, and the OP stated they do indeed drink alcohol, so it's quite possible this is a lifetime illness just now showing its face due to alcohol use.

This is what makes sense to me, she might have had Hepatitis since birth. I think it is unfair to assume the OP is lying about her sexual history or past drug use.

Maybe she had contact with some other type of needle like a tattoo or medical needle or had a blood transfusion or something.

You can also get it through living with someone who has it, or sharing personal hygiene products like razors, toothbrushes or nail clippers.
edit on 16pmMon, 16 Jul 2018 16:46:19 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Vector99

Yes and if they have had Hep B since birth then it's likely a lifetime illness and will never be cured for them.

Yep, and the OP stated they do indeed drink alcohol, so it's quite possible this is a lifetime illness just now showing its face due to alcohol use.

This is what makes sense to me, she might have had Hepatitis since birth. I think it is unfair to assume the OP is lying about her sexual history or past drug use.

Maybe she had contact with some other type of needle like a tattoo or medical needle or had a blood transfusion or something.

You can also get it through living with someone who has it, or sharing personal hygiene products like razors, toothbrushes or nail clippers.

I don’t really care, but she was pretty evasive on the needles. I hope she is more honest with her friends. A lot of 17 year olds don’t consider an omission of the facts, the same as telling a fib.
On the other hand, I have spent a lot of time in Mexico. In 2008 in a local clinic near Cabo, they still use glass syringes, so anything is possible.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I did not do the sex thing and i don't do drugs, i also learned that people can get infected by other means like clippers for nails or other means like that

The Dr should have done a full exam? He would know if you are a virgin from his exam.

Your English seems fine, you use many big words I have never heard from any non English speakers I have known they keep it much more simple.

Another thing for you to consider is how your Aunt must feel, she must feel responsible for you if you were allowed to live in her care, how is this effecting her and her relationship to your parents.
edit on 16-7-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

The people you perceive as "helping" you were really more just consoling you.

The people you think are "hating" you, are the ones truly trying to help you!

You would be wise to learn the difference!

Best to you.

I did not bother to read all this nonsense until now, but i can see now that you are dense so dense as a rock

Let me explain something to you guy, i may be younger but not st*pid

I don't have st*pid sex as you continually tried to force me to accept i had because i have a few problems with being touched due to some st*pid asshole trying to rape me when i was 13 and i still can't fully get over that and when people touch me sometimes i jump and feel very very uneasy and turn violent.

Yes i'm still working on that so spare me the 'grown up lesson or talk' because you have no clue and i have not asked you to lecture me in any case

But you continually tried to force me to say that yes that's what happened along with other idiots that have no clue about other people but have to force their perverted ugly idea of how things work in life just because their dumbness tells them so

I don't do drugs, i have never done because i don't need to, i am not weak and don't need to look for idiotic things like that to make me feel better, i can handle my own life and suffering without running away

You don't know anything about me but you think you do just because you are older. So guess what, you may be older but you seem to be older because it can't be avoided, not because you are wise somehow, you got it all wrong

You did not help you hurt because you think you know it all and you know nothing at all. You don't even thought first that maybe you don't have all the details you just assumed, and assumptions are the mother of all f*ckups.

I don't care for fake help that only looks to put someone down, if you are rotting inside rot yourself out, don't try to force other people into your swamp because that's what you tried to do, i don't care if you don't believe me, i know who i am, i don't follow or care about your ideals because from what you have shown there's nothing there but empty space, and hate

I dropped out of this thread long ago because of how you all acted like fools obsessing over sex and drugs, but now that i read it i can only feel that there is truly something very wrong with, whatever that is

Keep on hating under the disguise of "helping" others.

If i say i don't do sex it is because i don't, if i say i don't do drugs it is because i don't. If i did one of those i would not care at all to deny it, this is stupid and dumb, i don't know how you don't see it

I don't know how it works in your country but i can tell that there is something very very wrong, sex and drugs is all you think about?
edit on 15-8-2018 by WarriorMH because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Okay then, it was IV drugs or contact with Hep-B infected needles.

Sorry, but there are NO other options!

Oh, and it DOES matter! You know why?

Because, whatever happened others may be at risk too from the same source or from your activity.

You might not care, but the rest of society damn sure does!!

Maybe she has been infected from birth. Ohh the irony.

posted on Aug, 15 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hi WarriorMH, sorry to hear about your unexpected diagnosis.I can understand why your disappointment with the way the doctor may have handled things.

I have teenage daughters and the doctors they have seen have been very discrete about sharing any kind of info about sex/drugs and alcohol use.The onus is usually on my daughters to want to share.

More private then i'd like to be honest.I'm thinking about the doctors at the hospital.Our family doctor usually asks if they're cool with me being there or sharing the info.I feel close to my daughters, so this kind of discretion isn't usually a big deal.Sometimes they need time to process news of this sort.They have usually opened up with the info, after a short time.When I try to imagine them in your shoes with our family overseas it's rather distressing.

You seem to be able to express yourself quite well on these boards. Idk, if you feel self conscious about that, it took me a couple of years posting online before I felt comfortable.I think it's just a practice thing.I think posting here on ATS can be a little intimidating too.Try not to take anything to personally.

Practice looking after yourself.Please try not to think about everything at once, to help avoid feeling overwhelmed.There is probably a lot on your mind, hopefully you can get some counselling or share your concerns with someone you trust.Here's wishing you some good days, to make up for the crummy ones.

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml
Hi WarriorMH, sorry to hear about your unexpected diagnosis.I can understand why your disappointment with the way the doctor may have handled things.

I have teenage daughters and the doctors they have seen have been very discrete about sharing any kind of info about sex/drugs and alcohol use.The onus is usually on my daughters to want to share.

More private then i'd like to be honest.I'm thinking about the doctors at the hospital.Our family doctor usually asks if they're cool with me being there or sharing the info.I feel close to my daughters, so this kind of discretion isn't usually a big deal.Sometimes they need time to process news of this sort.They have usually opened up with the info, after a short time.When I try to imagine them in your shoes with our family overseas it's rather distressing.

You seem to be able to express yourself quite well on these boards. Idk, if you feel self conscious about that, it took me a couple of years posting online before I felt comfortable.I think it's just a practice thing.I think posting here on ATS can be a little intimidating too.Try not to take anything to personally.

Practice looking after yourself.Please try not to think about everything at once, to help avoid feeling overwhelmed.There is probably a lot on your mind, hopefully you can get some counselling or share your concerns with someone you trust.Here's wishing you some good days, to make up for the crummy ones.

Thanks for your kind words, I don't think I express very well because constantly people misinterpreted what I said and I have a hard time explaining what I wanted to say. I do say things as I feel them, for good or bad and I don't hold back so that may be why it seems like I feel I do well, mostly I do but some cases things get out of control very bad

Yes I would have liked for things to be more private, and not an attempt to force to admit something and when I didn't then assume I lie, I think that's very mediocre and unprofessional in a doctor

I did had several arguments over that and I wish it had never happened because I have authority issues and things went bad with my mom after that, this should have never happened but oh well nothing to do about it now

Sometimes I do keep things to me too, until I feel I can explain myself better and not sound like I have made a mistake or lost control of my life.

Is not the I don't trust is that i need to understand me first and deal with it, then I can talk about it but I don't like to be pushed to do something or be told a lecture about all the things I did wrong or whatever, that's clear it happened I don't need to be told, I already know.

It doesn't help to be told off, so I deal with it myself first. And people that make assumptions are terrible, how can you tell the truth if they have already decided you are lying and it has to be what they assumed without knowing anything at all?

But anyway thanks for your good wishes and yes I always try to keep up and be happy

posted on Aug, 16 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarriorMH

Thanks for your kind words, I don't think I express very well because constantly people misinterpreted what I said and I have a hard time explaining what I wanted to say. I do say things as I feel them, for good or bad and I don't hold back so that may be why it seems like I feel I do well, mostly I do but some cases things get out of control very bad

On the contrary your English is very good ...... It is you who are prickly and

super sensitive to perceived criticism.

Yes I would have liked for things to be more private, and not an attempt to force to admit something and when I didn't then assume I lie, I think that's very mediocre and unprofessional in a doctor

You could have asked for privacy during consultation...... doctor patient

confidentially is prime, and it is your call.

The doctor was neither mediocre or unprofessional in his professional experience

he has to assume people lie, and they do in many, many cases.

An elderly woman my daughter cared for and took to her Dr's appointments was a

60 a day cigarette smoker who suffered from chest and breathing problems, at

every medical appointment she was asked how many cigarettes she smoked and

she answered 5 or 6 a day. Her words were accepted BUT it was obvious due to

smell and nicotine stained fingers and hair plus fogged up throat that she was a

heavy smoker.

On a personal level I do know how you feel because I have been living with

hepatitis for half my life and every Dr or consultant I have ever seen has asked

me "how much do you drink" (I am not a drinker but have the occasional drink)

When I say not much ..... they look at me and I can see that they dont believe

me, then they want me to equate it into average units. I dont get angry I just

find it very amusing because I know I'm not lying. However the truth eventually

came out when one Dr. asked me if I had ever had a blood transfusion, and I

remember I had had two many years ago before blood was tested!!!

I did had several arguments over that and I wish it had never happened because I have authority issues and things went bad with my mom after that, this should have never happened but oh well nothing to do about it now

Sometimes I do keep things to me too, until I feel I can explain myself better and not sound like I have made a mistake or lost control of my life.

Is not the I don't trust is that i need to understand me first and deal with it, then I can talk about it but I don't like to be pushed to do something or be told a lecture about all the things I did wrong or whatever, that's clear it happened I don't need to be told, I already know.

It doesn't help to be told off, so I deal with it myself first. And people that make assumptions are terrible, how can you tell the truth if they have already decided you are lying and it has to be what they assumed without knowing anything at all?

Relax dont be so hard on yourself and others ...... as the saying goes

*Dont sweat the small stuff*

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join