It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNHOLY ALLIANCE: Did US Intelligence Agencies Collude With Clinton To Influence The 2016 Election?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Gryphon66

You have called for the rule-of-law to be suspended and for a military coup to take place in the United States. You're on the record now, and people will remember that from you and your seditious compatriots.

Yep. Sending the Marines to arrest "the guilty" does seem a bit...hmmm...un-Constitutional. Smacks of coup to me, or Imperial Rome with the Marines playing the roll of the Praetorian Guard. ...and secret Tribunals? Really? Give 'em a fair trial, and hang 'em. No other options to be considered...like innocence.

YOU'RE GUILTY, BECAUSE WE SAY YOU ARE!! Take your appeal up with Madame Guillotine.

All well and good, until the Praetorians decide that maybe they should decide who the rulers should be. Oops.

Trump stood before the world and groveled before Vladimir Putin today while insulting my country and choosing Putin's word over his own intelligence agencies.

He is unfit to run a McDonalds, let alone be President.

He is a traitor at heart and we will soon know what the facts are.

How can you be taken seriously when you say things like this?

"He is unfit to run a McDonalds".
"He is a traitor at heart".

You are either agenda, or emotionally driven.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Does anyone know where I can see the actual ads that changed the election? The Art of the deal. What did Donald get from Putin in return for his statements today? Something good for America economy wise I betcha. When has a president sat at two of our supposed enemies tables looking to enact peaceful dialogue instead of war and been so despised for it? Are we at war anywhere right now besides amongst ourselves? Covfefe omelette anyone?
edit on 16-7-2018 by Starhooker because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2018 by Starhooker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

You have called for the rule-of-law to be suspended and for a military coup to take place in the United States. You're on the record now, and people will remember that from you and your seditious compatriots.

Yep. Sending the Marines to arrest "the guilty" does seem a bit...hmmm...un-Constitutional. Smacks of coup to me, or Imperial Rome with the Marines playing the roll of the Praetorian Guard. ...and secret Tribunals? Really? Give 'em a fair trial, and hang 'em. No other options to be considered...like innocence.

YOU'RE GUILTY, BECAUSE WE SAY YOU ARE!! Take your appeal up with Madame Guillotine.

All well and good, until the Praetorians decide that maybe they should decide who the rulers should be. Oops.

Trump stood before the world and groveled before Vladimir Putin today while insulting my country and choosing Putin's word over his own intelligence agencies.

I am neither agenda or emotionally driven.

I am simply commenting on what the entire country and the world watched today.

It forced Paul Ryan himself to denounce the President.

Trump hurled insults at America whilst praising and groveling to a thug-tyrant.

No US President in history has ever stood on a world stage and looked so weak and subjugated to a hostile foreign leader. Hurling insults at his own country while praising a tyrant that wishes the US ill.

edit on 16-7-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

I am neither agenda or emotionally driven.

I am simply commenting on what the entire country and the world watched today.

It forced Paul Ryan himself to denounce the President.

Trump hurled insults at America whilst praising and groveling to a thug-tyrant.

No US President in history has ever stood on a world stage and looked so weak and subjugated to a hostile foreign leader. Hurling insults at his own country while praising a tyrant that wishes the US ill.

Once again, agenda or emotionally driven response.
You have no idea what they discussed.
You rely on others to tell you what to think.
edit on 2018-07-16T23:17:32-05:002201816America/Chicago7 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

STANDING BESIDE PUTIN SPEAKING TO THE WORLD PRESS POOL OF REPORTERS:

REPORTER, AP:

President Trump, you first. Just now, President Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016.

Every U.S. intelligence agency has concluded that Russia did.

My first question for you sir is, who do you believe?
My second question is would you now, with the whole world watching, tell President Putin, would you denounce what happened in 2016 and would you want him to never do it again?

TRUMP:
My people came to me, Dan Coates (His Appointee), came to me and some others they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia.

“I will say this — I don’t see any reason why it would be. . . . I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”

(Trump accepting Putin's word over the men and women of the United States Intelligence community)

REPORTER, REUTERS:
Thank you. Mr. President, you tweeted this morning that it's U.S. foolishness, stupidity, and the Mueller probe that is responsible for the decline in U.S. relations with Russia. Do you hold Russia at all accountable or anything in particular? And if so, what would you what would you consider them that they are responsible for?

TRUMP: Yes I do. I hold both countries responsible. I think that the United States has been foolish. I think we've all been foolish. We should have had this dialogue a long time ago, a long time frankly before I got to office. And I think we're all to blame.

I think that the United States now has stepped forward, along with Russia, and we're getting together and we have a chance to do some great things, whether it's nuclear proliferation in terms of stopping, have to do it, ultimately that's probably the most important thing that we can be working on.

But I do feel that we have both made some mistakes. I think that the, the probe is a disaster for our country. I think it's kept us apart, it's kept us separated.

Trump also tweeted this:
""Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now"

He is a sad, weak tool of Russia.

edit on 17-7-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

(post by Starhooker removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starhooker
Does anyone know where I can see the actual ads that changed the election?

Just go back in the ATS archives and start reading posts like these:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was not advertising, it was a steady drumbeat of rumor, innuendo, and disinformation distributed through social media and conspiracy sites. You probably believe the above posts are true, don't you? After all, once you have spotted the Evil Mainstream Media saying something that turns out to be inaccurate or untrue, it renders all the "alternative, online journalism" 100% accurate and trustworthy.

The Art of the deal. What did Donald get from Putin in return for his statements today?

Putin will not release the kompromat. Yet. Mueller already has access to a mountain of it, but it is simply financially and legally compromising. Putin has the stuff that can crush Trump's ego.

Something good for America economy wise I betcha.

Donald Trump has only ever acted in the best interests of Donald Trump. He boasts about it.

When has a president sat at two of our supposed enemies tables looking to enact peaceful dialogue instead of war and been so despised for it?

FDR did not praise Hitler and call Britain and France our foes.

Are we at war anywhere right now besides amongst ourselves?

We are in a trade war with the whole of the rest of the world, and Trump is making nice with the first European leader to invade another sovereign European nation since the 14-45 War.

Covfefe omelette anyone?

Wha--?
edit on 17-7-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

en.m.wikipedia.org...

That shows the level Russia were playing at in trying to cause civil unrest in America.

Putin is a killer, murders rivals and journalists and has compromising material on Trump

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: wdkirk

You're advocating that we abandon the rule of law and suspend the Constitution.

Shame on you. The only traitors here are folks who think and speak as you have here.

You say this and all the while they are wiping their arse with the constitution and the law. The law does not apply when it can no longer serve as the rule due to its manipulation For personal gain. The laws have to be suspended in order to serve Justice to those that consider themselves above it.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk

Shame on you. The only traitors here are folks who think and speak as you have here.

You say this and all the while they are wiping their arse with the constitution and the law. The law does not apply when it can no longer serve as the rule due to its manipulation For personal gain. The laws have to be suspended in order to serve Justice to those that consider themselves above it.

Laws have been manipulated for personal gain since the time of Hammurabi. That is why the Founders enshrined a system of checks and balances in the Constitution. Suspending the law places one above the law; it's called insurrection. Human beings are not omniscient, and therefore unable to administer true justice. All they can do is enforce ethical standards and apply the law equally.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Putin: "Here's the document Hillary's courier delivered with the instructions on how to break into her closet server and make it look like a hacking. I cost $400M and it was worth every ruble."

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Short answer... no. Donald Trump won the 2016 elections because a gambit by Hillary Clinton, the DNC, and mainstream media failed. Well, actually, it succeeded in stealing from Bernie Sanders the nomination of the Democratic Party; and it succeeded in building up Donald Trump to misdirect the public from the Democratic primaries. But it ultimately proved to be a Pyrrhic victory as the blatant fraud infuriated progressives, many who refused to support the Democratic Party because of its actions, myself included. The Intelligence Community had nothing to do with Trump winning the presidency.

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Helsinki got me thinking about this thread, which I originally had thought was totally bogus.

Trump and Putin together at their summit just did a good thing for all humanity in Helsinki.

Who is screaming the opposite, the loudest?

Ex (and some current!) US intelligence personnel, and people in the US political establishment that want war.

They just 'outed' themselves.

The hired so-called news personnel (who are really just paid actors, not journalists. How do you think they make so much money?) have just outed themselves too.

Battle: ON.

Suckers

posted on Jul, 17 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Laws have been manipulated for personal gain since the time of Hammurabi. That is why the Founders enshrined a system of checks and balances in the Constitution. Suspending the law places one above the law; it's called insurrection. Human beings are not omniscient, and therefore unable to administer true justice. All they can do is enforce ethical standards and apply the law equally.

America's war for Independence was a an insurrection.

www.britannica.com...

Throwing off the shackles of a corrupt and unfair system requires the suspension of current laws.

There are no Omniscient beings available.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The law does not apply?

The only one having anything to do with excrement here is your post. You're advocating treason.

Those who think like you will be stopped.

posted on Jul, 29 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Ah, so to beat them, you become them?

Whilst doing this, may I suggest that you screen your people very, very carefully. Because coups like you're suggesting have a habit of becoming permanent. The guys running your little coup might not want to give up the power at the end.

Be very careful what you wish for... You might just get it.

posted on Jul, 30 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

Russian talking point #1:

Donald Trump won the 2016 elections because a gambit by Hillary Clinton, the DNC, and mainstream media failed.

Russian talking point #2:

Well, actually, it succeeded in stealing from Bernie Sanders the nomination of the Democratic Party;

Russian talking point #3:

and it succeeded in building up Donald Trump to misdirect the public from the Democratic primaries.

Russian talking point #4:

But it ultimately proved to be a Pyrrhic victory as the blatant fraud infuriated progressives, many who refused to support the Democratic Party because of its actions, myself included.

Fumble:

The Intelligence Community had nothing to do with Trump winning the presidency.

What you meant to say was that "The Deep State," including all the alphabet agencies, supported Hillary Clinton and are conspiring to rob Trump of his historic presidency.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join