It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Signs Executive Order Banning The Pledge Of Allegiance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

WASHINGTON, D.C. (AP) — Early this morning, President Obama made what could very well prove to be the most controversial move of his presidency with the signing of Executive Order 13738, which revokes the federal government’s official recognition of the Pledge of Allegiance. Under the new order, it is now illegal for any federally funded agency to display the pledge or for any federal employee to recite, or encourage others to recite, the pledge while on duty. This law also applies to federal contractors and other institutions that receive federal funding such as public schools. Individuals who violate this order can face fines of up to $10,000 and up to one year in federal prison
abcnews.com.co...

Remember this:

Does Hillary agree to pledge under god?
Why are the words "One nation, under God" so hard to say?

dailycaller.com...

Coincidence? Thoughts?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is no longer America...

"one tyrant over god"
edit on 16-8-2016 by slapjacks because: .

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation,under god indivisible, with liberty and justice for all

edit on 16-8-2016 by imsoconfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Pretty sure this is fake.

Yep. Hoax bin already.

ABC news dot com dot co. Watch out for the .co part. Fake website
edit on 16-8-2016 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2016 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Damn. Too good to be true.
edit on 8/16/2016 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

VIRUS SITE FAKE AND VIRUS

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Dammit, come on folks, all it takes is searching for the cited Executive Order 13738 to see that it has nothing to do about the pledge of allegiance.

Summary

The Department of Justice (DOJ), Executive Office for Immigration Review, will be submitting the following information collection request to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995. This proposed collection was previously published in Federal Register at 81 FR 19639, on April 5, 2016, allowing for a 60 day comment period.

Again...come on.

edit on 16-8-2016 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Mods, can you delete this thread to avoid anyone getting virus. Thanks

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
LOL!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

It happens to a lot of us don't feel too bad.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I just have to wonder at how exciting it must have been to find this piece on the internet and think that this would be a 'scoop' on ATS. At all the people who would read it and flag and star it. You must have believed it for long enough to find a couple of other videos and links to other things to add to the mix. Only a little scroll down on that ABC showed more news about Trump texting penis pixs and Cruz saying he would endorse Trump it Trump pledges to make masturbation illegal.

Did none of this clue you in? Are you, even for as long as it took to realize this was a hoax, so far gone on the hate Obama bandwagon that the possibility not occur to you?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well, crap now I have to tell two co-workers that it was a Hoax. How the hell can people get away with stuff like this? People are freaked out about the direaction this country is going in, and frankly Washington is so frigging nuts now, most people wouldn't put anything past them.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I realized it was potential virus when i used my phone. It should had been already placed in the hoax bin and removed. ATS user above:

Yep. Hoax bin already. ABC news dot com dot co. Watch out for the .co part. Fake website
rockintitz

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Why do people post this stupid crap?

Would it surprise you to know that yes, even under the "Muslim Obama Administration" you goofballs like to attack, we feds recite the Pledge of Allegiance IN FULL at the beginning of every damn program, ceremony, or other functions. The American flag is prominently displayed throughout the building and present at all functions.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Sounds like a typical Obama "pen and phone" activity to me. I wouldn't put it past him...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

"We feds"? You mean subcorps of the corporation of the USA, Inc.?

The flag has already been altered with gold fobs and gold fringe....getting rid of the allegiance to it wouldn't be a stretch.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Don't buy it..would of been a major MSM issue and Trump would be all over it!
Cheers

top topics

join