It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UNHOLY ALLIANCE: Did US Intelligence Agencies Collude With Clinton To Influence The 2016 Election?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: DJW001

Absolutely nothing done by the president has been anything close to creating a Presidential State. That is a propaganda term used by liberals. He is keeping his campaign promises, which is why we elected him.

He has expanded ICE and is using it as a terror weapon, separating innocent children from their parents. He fires officials who do not swear loyalty to him personally. He constantly attacks and undermines the First Amendment. He calls everyone who does not worship him "traitors." Now he can appoint a Supreme Court judge who will rule in his favor when Mueller makes his investigation public.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Absolutely nothing done by the president has been anything close to creating a Presidential State. That is a propaganda term used by liberals. He is keeping his campaign promises, which is why we elected him.

He has expanded ICE and is using it as a terror weapon, separating innocent children from their parents. He fires officials who do not swear loyalty to him personally. He constantly attacks and undermines the First Amendment. He calls everyone who does not worship him "traitors." Now he can appoint a Supreme Court judge who will rule in his favor when Mueller makes his investigation public.

Id say you are lying, but sadly, you are just saying what you were told to say.
link to Trump's EO about border policy and separating children.

Trump decided to ENFORCE existing laws. Laws that he didn't write, or vote in. But they exist just the same. And when the asshole left started to cry about the kids at the border, as they were told to do, by CNN, Trump asked congress to fix the law. They didn't. So he did the only other thing he could do, and made an "Executive Order". He did that to make the asshole left happy. It didn't seem to work. Now they pretend that Trump is personally ripping children out of their loving mother's arms for no reason. When in reality, you have no flucking clue in the world what is really happening at the border, other than what you are told by CNN.

Here is a harsh dose of reality. If you break the law in the US, and you do it with a law that get's you arrested, then you will be separated from your kids. Even if you are a guy with the ATS screen name DJW01. So it seems that if you are the protector of your children, and you wish to keep them with you, breaking the law, would be a BAD idea. If you don't believe me, go break the law, and see if they let you take your kids with you to jail.
edit on 15-7-2018 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Hey, if that is the case then I will fully support his impeachment/conviction and criminal prosecution. I'm not a hypocrite, I assure you.

It is just that, thus far, the quality of "evidence" we've seen backing the accusations hurled at Trump are extremely unimpressive.

Mueller's investigation is legitimate, no doubt about it. But the spin from MSM is that it is targetting Trump, when in reality it is targeting Russia (hence the Russian indictments) with the job of determining whether any American citizens participated in their criminal conspiracy. The spin/lie is that Trump is somehow implicated and that his guilt is pre-ordained (which it is not of course)

The US court jury instructions for "conspiracy" make very clear that simply knowing about a conspiracy or unwittingly participating in a conspiracy are not criminal acts. Unless he knowingly and willfully participated in a conspiracy to commit XXX crime in the United States he is fine.

Take Rick Gates, for instance. He was charged only with lying to federal agents RE: his contact with Russian "agents." The contact itself was not the crime (which is why he wasn't charged with anything other than lying). Lying was the entirety of his crime.

At this time, there is no evidence to suggest Trump broke any laws. This makes people like Adam Schiff (who has already declared "collusion" is a foregone conclusion) very unbelievable and non-credible

But for the sake of argument, if there is hard evidence suggesting Trump (or anyone else for that matter) broke US law then by all means I fully support their prosecution.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

separating innocent children from their parents

That happens to US citizens who break the law also. ANY PERSON who is placed under arrest is responsible for arranging alternative child care for minor dependents. If they are unable to, the kids are placed in state custody. That has nothing to do with immigration and nothing to do with any "policy" - it is an unavoidable consequence of arresting a parent who doesn't have alternative care arrangements.

Here's an idea: STOP BREAKING OUR LAW(S)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Expanding federal law enforcement for the purpose of enforcing existing US law is not "terrorism" by any stretch of the imagination or bastardization of fact.

I'm sorry you have such a problem with the law being equally and blindly enforced.

And again, ANY parent who breaks the law will be separated from their kids no matter what. This is NOT exclusive to immigration law violations. Please refer to my OP on this matter for a detailed explanation with examples

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

IIRC Trump tried to limit the separation of children and the courts struck it down. Maybe Democrats should introduce a bill into Congress rather than one to abolish ICE that they claim they don't want to pass and will all vote against.

Why are they writing bills even they think are crap?

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: vinifalou

Did US Intelligence Agencies Collude With Clinton To Influence The 2016 Election?

Yes.

Now what?

How do we send them to gtmo?

That really is the question isn't it... With the chief law enforcement agency (FBI) along with the DOJ being protectively stacked for the NWO/DNC ...WHO YOU GONNA CALL?

Ghost Busters.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Disinfo never stops.

Take the evidence.

Claim that the opposite of the truth is true.

Rinse and repeat as needed.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Disinfo never stops.

Take the evidence.

It's the RUSSIANS I TELL YA!

They realeased all the True emails of the Democrats and exposed them for the liars they are. Notice how no one claims the emails are faked or false?

Truth did in the Hillary Clinton Campaign. Imagine that.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Disinfo never stops.

Take the evidence.

It's the RUSSIANS I TELL YA!

They realeased all the True emails of the Democrats and exposed them for the liars they are. Notice how no one claims the emails are faked or false?

Truth did in the Hillary Clinton Campaign. Imagine that.

Oh the irony that is not lost on most of us!

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
Not a chance Comey Killed Clinton’s chances by bringing up the email case at a crucial time in the election and they kept quite about Donald’s history of laundering Russian money

Where's the punch line...

There's not a single piece of evidence that Trump was laundering money...If there was you'd no doubt be sure to provide it...

Comey re-opened the email case because the NYPD threatened to expose what was in the emails if he didn't...Lynch and Comey and everyone else knew what was in the emails a full month before they made public...Lot more to that story which should put them all in jail...

Apparently your news source is CNN...

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: vinifalou

Patience Grasshopper.

Aligning all the ducks now, getting them in a row.

The ducks will be served in GITMO.

P

We've been patient for generations. There is more than enough evidence to put Hillary behind bars right now. There is no need for more waiting. Alas, what can one do about it? Either way, we will have to suck it up and deal with whatever the results are...but yeah, if Trump could give Hillary over to The People, as a faith based credit, that would be great.
edit on 15-7-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Did US Intelligence Agencies Collude With Clinton To Influence The 2016 Election?

Yes.

Now what?

How do we send them to gtmo?

I think they are renovating Gitmo and some other sites to be able to hold them.

They need an Arkhan Asylum to hold these freaks.
Like in Batman.
edit on 7/15/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Not a chance Comey Killed Clinton’s chances by bringing up the email case at a crucial time in the election and they kept quite about Donald’s history of laundering Russian money

So she broke the law at an inconvenient time for her presidential campaign and that's somehow not her fault?

Yeah the entire CIA and most of the whole world absolutely hated Trump but they couldn't manage to come up with any crimes, but we are supposed to believe he got away with laundering money a long time ago?

I think sharing classified Intel with hostile nations is JUST A LITTLE bit more serious, but, that being said, I don't believe Trump laundered any money or he would be in prison.

Being a real estate tycoon in NYC, you'd be naive to think it's possible to stay afloat without having to make deals with some scary people, but, Trump, a money launderer? I guess you could point out any business transaction and call it money laundering, but without real evidence, you are just spreading rumors.

The stuff with Hillary is Real. We have documentation. Of very recent crimes. Serious, treasonous crimes.

What do you got? You got NOTHING.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Where's the punch line...

There's not a single piece of evidence that Trump was laundering money...If there was you'd no doubt be sure to provide it...

Comey re-opened the email case because the NYPD threatened to expose what was in the emails if he didn't...Lynch and Comey and everyone else knew what was in the emails a full month before they made public...Lot more to that story which should put them all in jail...

Apparently your news source is CNN...

and your news source is the kremlin.......

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Which you of course laser in on and ignore the important body of the message. Focusing on minor/insignificant details is a hallmark of dishonesty and a week argument.

For a second time:

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Oh how the mighty have fallen.

I remember when you were a force to be reckoned with. Now you are resorting to claims like "He calls everyone who does not worship him 'traitors'" ? Drama queen.

Using ICE as a terror weapon?

So, the illegals can just come over the border freely and we just let them walk around freely, undocumented?

Or you want the kids in a jail cell with the parent? How do you know that is their parent though? People who break laws are generally honest and should be trusted?

If I go to jail, and if I had a child, my child would be seperated from me. If I was a single parent with no family capable of taking my child, they would go to a facility for children.

And you wouldn't lift a goddamn finger to fight to reunite MY family.

But you are declaring Trump a Terror Leader for separating those OTHER families.

I gotta say that kind of makes me a little bit angry towards you, knowing that. I just don't know what I did to deserve your contempt. Or what the thousands of American families did to earn your silence and negligence toward them?

The ONLY difference, is I am an American, and They are foreigners. But if I broke a law you would happily let my ass rot in a cell. My happiness and well being isn't worth as much because I am an American. No you wanna have you "white savior" hallmark movie no matter what it costs! You WILL have your warm and fuzzies no matter what, matter who has to suffer! Is that it?

If you cared about families there are a ton that need to be reunited, right here in America. So its a little late to pretend that's the reason you care about this. The reason you care about this, is because you think it's helping you prove that Trump is a horrible person. It has Nothing to do with kids or families or you would have been up in arms a loooong time ago for American families.

You would stand up for them, demonize the president for them, but not for me? Not for all the tens of thousands of American families?

I just don't know what we did to deserve your silent treatment, which indicates contempt... do you, hate Americans? Is this like a Jewish thing? You think they are God's chosen people and can wander in and out of any country as they wish, while they imprison people who do it in their countries? Just be honest man. Did you do something really bad to a Hispanic person? So you have guilt?

Is this a self hate thing? Are you white? Do you have a lot of white guilt? Well go make your noble sacrifice some other way and leave us out of it! MY family has sacrificed ENOUGH. Go offer to be a slave for a black family, or invite a family of illegals to live in your home, but deal with Your Guilt in Your Way.

Just because You might have had a lovely life, and feel just terrible about it, that's not my problem. Those of us without your problem can see the logic in:

Having Secure Borders. That's just a basic thing if you want your nation to last.

Having rule of law and punishing law breakers. DUH.

When a parent commits a crime, and is detained to a facility, THEY DON'T BRING THE KIDS OR THE WIFE WITH THEM. freaking duh!

Encouraging more to come is putting their lives in danger. The path is littered with corpses and rape trees. "hey look at that one. I wonder if they died of dehydration, or if their coyote raped and killed them taking their cash and items" That's pretty sick to encourage more to come.

How are they ever going to fix their country if we keep letting everyone escape up here? Or do you not care so long as you get your special fuzzy feeling and score a point against Trump in your personal vendetta?

An unsecured border is exactly what traffickers rely on. So while there are certainly good people coming, there are definitely a ton of opportunists looking for a way to make money illegally and at a horrible human cost. So their presence cannot be denied.

You're basically saying, "well who cares if we are letting a bunch of criminals in, because some of those people are good!" Yeah that's why we have a process because the GOOD people get citizenship the GOOD PEOPLE WAY! And it allows us to check their background.

You would give up everything out forefathers fought and died for, just for more of that warm fuzzy feeling wouldn't you? But what is it about These Specific People that are so deserving? People in Africa are suffering way worse but they aren't lucky enough to be able to swim across the river and solve all their problems. Why aren't we paying to have flights shipped in non-stop from every poor place on Earth?

After all, people are suffering!!! Don't you have a heart? Mexico is a goddamn dream land compared to some of these places! Where the F are your priorities! Not with America.

Yeah, it's silly to just ship every poor person on Earth to America right? But every person who takes a plane or boat to Mexico and crosses the border, we Have to let them in and give them the red carpet treatment? Any children they happen to bring are automatically theirs? Obviously they had it good enough to find a way here (like a human trafficker or drug dealer who has the cash, not some honest poor oerson), so, don't kid yourself, we are not helping the Most needy. We are helping the Most opportunistic and those advantaged enough to get here.

posted on Jul, 15 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: vinifalou

Patience Grasshopper.

Aligning all the ducks now, getting them in a row.

The ducks will be served in GITMO.

P

We've been patient for generations. There is more than enough evidence to put Hillary behind bars right now. There is no need for more waiting. Alas, what can one do about it? Either way, we will have to suck it up and deal with whatever the results are...but yeah, if Trump could give Hillary over to The People, as a faith based credit, that would be great.

I think if something major doesn't happen by Christmas, people will start to take matters into their own hands, which seems like it would not end well for Anyone, including Trump.

Technically, we are Supposed To have something to celebrate by the time of the Military Parade.

But it's also supposed to be obvious to all by the end of summer.

I'm hopin and wishin and prayin, to keep my faith in Trump. Also praying for his protection because there are So many evil forces bearing down on him with All their might.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
I think they are renovating Gitmo and some other sites to be able to hold them.

Lol, yeah. Can't put your civil war prisoners in those cramped Gitmo cells, we have to hold the courts martial off until a builder man finishes putting the floor of Obama's cell in, and he's gettin' paid by the hour! Oy vey!

That's why it took so long to get Napoleon to exile on Elba too, they had to build a new outhouse for him.

posted on Jul, 16 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I'm hopin and wishin and prayin, to keep my faith in Trump. Also praying for his protection because there are So many evil forces bearing down on him with All their might.

Evil forces? Like like law, justice, due process, and the checks and balances of the Constitution.

ETA: Could you explain your avatar to me, please?
edit on 16-7-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join